P!nk

Underdogs

13 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The meant from now, but I doubt that. I believe it will only come around October/November. 

So by "upcoming weeks" the might mean 12 weeks 

Gotcha. I have a feeling an album in the vein of I Am Here is coming

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

12 minutes ago, Braz said:

Not Billy Mann again... :deadbanana4:

Why?? I'm actually happy for it. Together, they create nothing but magic.

3 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

Why?? I'm actually happy for it. Together, they create nothing but magic.

She needs a whole new vibe for this next album. Billy Mann is so 2006.

She values her friendships with him very much, and they do create amazing songs together. There's not a single song from their collab that I don't love!

3 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She values her friendships with him very much, and they do create amazing songs together. There's not a single song from their collab that I don't love!

Exactly!

She's doing a Theater concert on September 29. 

I bet it is a TTAL-BT pre-era concert type, where she'll sing a couple of the new songs!

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She's doing a Theater concert on September 29. 

I bet it is a TTAL-BT pre-era concert type, where she'll sing a couple of the new songs!

Ooh where did you hear this? 

? 27.09 - Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert

? 29.09 - Yaamava’ Theater

? 02.10 - Ohana Festival 

? 08.10 - Austin City Limits Festival 

? 15.10 - Austin City Limits Festival

4 hours ago, Pilgs said:

Album probably out then around mid October right? I can’t remember how far before the album drops she usually does it.

Yes, I think one to two weeks is the avarage. She'll probably announce the first single this month and release it in her birthday

2 hours ago, Braz said:

? 27.09 - Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert

? 29.09 - Yaamava’ Theater

? 02.10 - Ohana Festival 

? 08.10 - Austin City Limits Festival 

? 15.10 - Austin City Limits Festival

She'll perform the first single in ACL 

18 hours ago, Braz said:

The way she only goes viral on Twitter for black pink

This is gonna be her first era that will bomb hardcore in the US since Try This, I'm not mentally prepared for that... :chick3:

On 8/20/2022 at 10:04 PM, Braz said:

This is gonna be her first era that will bomb hardcore in the US since Try This, I'm not mentally prepared for that... :chick3:

She can still get a #1 album like H2BH if they promote but overall, yes

On 8/20/2022 at 1:04 PM, Braz said:

What makes you say that? I dont think that is possible she has the strongest relationship with radio among all her contemporaries. Wasnt her last album an underperformance in the US?

I don't really know what to think about the next era. Maybe they will come up with a really commercial first single, something made for tiktok like Cover Me in Sunshine, and it will be a moderate hit. Also, I never thought I would say this, but she needs to refrain from the more political statements with her music, at least for now.

She also needs a more upbeat album, the number of ballads on her last couple of albums stops people from really enjoying the album. 9/13 of the H2BH songs are ballads/mid tempo. It's unbearable.

We need her to serve another Funhouse/IND lets be real here. Irrelevant was a step in the right direction, but we need her to be more carelessly

I wouldn't mind a Billy Mann-produced album. I know he did the standouts like I'm Not Dead, IAH, TTAL and Bad Influence, but I'm quite shook to just learn that he also produced Fingers, DMP, God Is a DJ.

I mean, from Fingers to IND to TTAL to IAH... seems that only he can make her diversify her sound and be good at that. I would really like a William Orbit sound too, but seems that they didn't really hit it off according to an article I read. 

Edited by dfantasy

Billy is fine for her, as long as it isn't Greg Kurstin :swan:

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

PREACH. Sadly, it will be. 

So, it turns out that the theater concert is not for the release of the new album, it is just another concert, with reeeeaaallly expensive tickets, that were sold out in like 10 seconds. 

10 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Weird how on previous albums we kinda knew who she was working with before, but for this one we only know about Billy because he posted on instagram, and that Ian guy because of Irrelevant. 

Other than that, no idea at all...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.