P!nk

Underdogs

On 9/26/2022 at 5:54 PM, Hiphopper said:

I'm secretly kinda feel so relieved she didn't do the SBHTS.

Yes, she has tons of hits, but her team sucks at making them into a proper medley. SMH.:michael:

Right? They are really horrible at medleys. Remember Vanguard? I think she has the shortest performance ever. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

1 hour ago, dfantasy said:

Right? They are really horrible at medleys. Remember Vanguard? I think she has the shortest performance ever. 

but, the Brits was amazing. And it has like 40m views. 

57 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

but, the Brits was amazing. And it has like 40m views. 

WMH was dubbed though. It just kind of shows that they don't really know how to blend her songs. Try was amazing. 

Her problem is that each segment lasts too long for a medley, like WAU... The ending of the Billboard's one was good. 

16 minutes ago, Braz said:

Imagine being able to belt a rock classic like that and not using it... :bibliahh:

Yeah, it's such a damn shame, right?:confused:

27 minutes ago, Braz said:

Imagine being able to belt a rock classic like that and not using it... :bibliahh:

Imagine being able to nail Barracuda, Somebody To Love and The Pretender, and waste it on Walk Me Homes and True Loves 

Why is nobody talking about the fact that "Beautiful Trauma" was released exactly on this day 5 years ago as a single. I'm so old. I still remember my 12 old ass was listening to that sad and depressed waiting for P!nk to release something new. I remember, all the fans were shocked. It was so new. The chorus hit so hard. It was such a bad-ass retro feeling. That 80s feeling is amazing. But the way the chorus comes in is just wow.

2 hours ago, Hurts 2B Beautiful said:

Why is nobody talking about the fact that "Beautiful Trauma" was released exactly on this day 5 years ago as a single. I'm so old. I still remember my 12 old ass was listening to that sad and depressed waiting for P!nk to release something new. I remember, all the fans were shocked. It was so new. The chorus hit so hard. It was such a bad-ass retro feeling. That 80s feeling is amazing. But the way the chorus comes in is just wow.

I legit adore this song, one of her best indeed even if it's another Carey song. 

32 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Do you guys have a full list of songs she sang last night?

Barracuda, Somebody To Love and The Pretender

24 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Barracuda, Somebody To Love and The Pretender

Thanks! Will the official recording be released somewhere?

9 hours ago, Braz said:

I went back and listened, and man, what a song. I got all of the feels. Funhouse was THAT album !

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Just a snippet but proper footage and audio here:

Am I dreaming or a bit of her rasp is back? :eddie:

I'm pretty sure she can add rasp when she wants

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Am I dreaming or a bit of her rasp is back? :eddie:

It never left, she just takes control of it and uses it whenever she wants :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.