P!nk

Underdogs

I'm secretly kinda feel so relieved she didn't do the SBHTS.

Yes, she has tons of hits, but her team sucks at making them into a proper medley. SMH.:michael:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

I think she still may have the same opinion regarding the Superbowl. No one can win at it these days and people will tear you apart no matter what you do. 

2 hours ago, Braz said:

Well, she can't release anything this year. Everyone is active right now and she'd flop hardcore.:rip:

I don't think other people's release schedule has ever affected her significantly. She always released albums in the same years as Taylor from 2006-2019, for example. She's not going to do well commercially in any case going forward, at least in the US. So she might as well feed us 

16 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Good luck selling those stadiums in the US, Alecia 

Do we even know that she's doing stadiums in the US? Or just Europe and Aus and arenas in North America? Curious as I'm definitely going to her next tour :duca:

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Do we even know that she's doing stadiums in the US? Or just Europe and Aus and arenas in North America? Curious as I'm definitely going to her next tour :duca:

Her guitar player said they were planning a stadium tour, but it didn't happen because of covid, so I imagine they'll do it now. 

Also, since she wants to spend more time with her family, it makes sense that she'll reduce the dates and keep it below 100, which she can only do by booking stadiums to cover the demand 

Her intimate gig is in two days. What is exactly the purpose of this?

4 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Her intimate gig is in two days. What is exactly the purpose of this?

Surprise release!:gaycat2: 

Fine, It's impossible. :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Surprise release!:gaycat2: 

Fine, It's impossible. :coffee2:

Just checked out it. It looks like some concert series. Jonas Brothers, Alanis Morissette and others perform in the following weeks. The money must be good. :coffee2:

Is the release even happening? Starting to doubt at this point. 

5 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Just checked out it. It looks like some concert series. Jonas Brothers, Alanis Morissette and others perform in the following weeks. The money must be good. :coffee2:

Is the release even happening? Starting to doubt at this point. 

It's definitely happening, even Carey Confirmed she already filmed an MV. 

I guess the surprise release of Taylor and now the coming back of Rihanna did affect her plan.

20 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

It's definitely happening, even Carey Confirmed she already filmed an MV. 

I guess the surprise release of Taylor and now the coming back of Rihanna did affect her plan.

She should've followed TTAL release timing. The album would've been out by now. 

11 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

She should've followed TTAL release timing. The album would've been out by now. 

True. Her birthday period was the best timing. I guess we just have to wait now. 

Actually I hope she can release the new You+Me album first, cos she doesn't need to worry too much about it.

54 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

True. Her birthday period was the best timing. I guess we just have to wait now. 

Actually I hope she can release the new You+Me album first, cos she doesn't need to worry too much about it.

True, but I think it may come as a side project eventually. 

2 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

True, but I think it may come as a side project eventually. 

It is meant to be a side project, that's why she doesn't need to worry too much:gaycat4: 

29 minutes ago, Braz said:

Leftovers 2B Released is aging like milk but Happy is a masterpiece... :chick3:

I use Hustle a lot. 

2 hours ago, Braz said:

Leftovers 2B Released está envelhecendo como leite, mas Happy é uma obra-prima... :chick3:

It's not the best album, but I really like Happy, My Attic, 90 Days, Hey Why, Courage, We Could Have It All and Walk Me Home.

Wonder what we'll get from the Taylor Hawkins tribute show. There are a lot of artists performing, maybe she'll do a collab

edit: Greg Kurstin is also performing

Edited by Underdogs

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

Wonder what we'll get from the Taylor Hawkins tribute show. There are a lot of artists performing, maybe she'll do a collab

edit: Greg Kurstin is also performing

Rock!nk... :duca: It's been decades...

14 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

I can’t believe I just watched a stream of pink singing Somebody to Love with Foo Fighters and Queen. Iconic

Where do you watch it ? I watching crappy stream in utube :jonny2:

I want P!nk fulfill her promise and give me a rock album now :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.