P!nk

Underdogs

5 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'm thinking otherwise, because all the previous singles have been teased and announced this way. 

Take a look at CMIS. If the song is a hit material, it will become one eventually. 

Yes you’re probably right.

It’s a shame though, because CMIS and Irrelevant were just cute little singles. If NGNDA is supposed to spearhead an album cycle then they need to do more. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

3 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Yes you’re probably right.

It’s a shame though, because CMIS and Irrelevant were just cute little singles. If NGNDA is supposed to spearhead an album cycle then they need to do more. 

They need to do WAY more, but they won't, as usual. 

Also, I think we're still lucky because we'll probably get the song+video on the same day. Beyonce fans have been waiting for a video for 4 months now lol

And then there's Taylor, who announced the album with no sign of a lead single...

I feel like artists these days are all over the place tryna find the next big way to promote their work, because streaming and tik tok f***ed everything up

2 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

They need to do WAY more, but they won't, as usual. 

Also, I think we're still lucky because we'll probably get the song+video on the same day. Beyonce fans have been waiting for a video for 4 months now lol

And then there's Taylor, who announced the album with no sign of a lead single...

I feel like artists these days are all over the place tryna find the next big way to promote their work, because streaming and tik tok f***ed everything up

Hopefully they’ll get the song a radio deal and good playlisting on streaming. She always does well with sales regardless 

I miss the days when an uptempo lead single was followed by a slow tempo or ballad.

Stupid Girls - Who Knew

So What - Sober

Blow Me - Try

Raise Your Glass - F Perfect

This has always worked for her.

We deserve to know more :ducky:

4 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I miss the days when an uptempo lead single was followed by a slow tempo or ballad.

Stupid Girls - Who Knew

So What - Sober

Blow Me - Try

Raise Your Glass - F Perfect

This has always worked for her.

Now it is slow - slower.

And btw, I feel like the reason people started not caring so much about her is the number of ballads she has in her albums. H2BH has EIGHT slow tempo/ballads....WTH????

6 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

New teaser. :ahh: 

Girl bye

It sounds catchy actually. Now I'm curious to hear the whole song.:duca:

but idk, it's just WEIRD how she makes her children sing her song. Like, why can't she just announce it? Anyway, that kiddo has an amazing strong voice. I'm amazed. I hope she'll be a singer as well.

It's crazy how I've been following her in the past few years and was seeing her kids growing up. It's amazing to be a part of that. It's amazing to see her children grow up. I was there when her little girl was so so so young and now looking back, I'm shocked how much she grew. Just wow.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, Underdogs said:

"I'm never gonna not dance again

Oh I just wanna pop & lock to my record

There go all of my plans

I'm never gonna not dance again"

Justin Timberlake is quaking :WAP:

*take off all of my clothes

:clown:

So will it actually be titled NGDNA? I think this may be one of the more obviously catchy songs she’s done in a while, am I right? 

3 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

So will it actually be titled NGDNA? I think this may be one of the more obviously catchy songs she’s done in a while, am I right? 

You mean just the acronym with letters and no words? I doubt it

25 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

You mean just the acronym with letters and no words? I doubt it

Yeah, just think it’s interesting how she keeps referring to it that way 

2 hours ago, Pilgs said:

I was actually thinking about that. Never Gonna Not Dance Again is such a big title for a song. I think it will actually be NGNDA

I can't accept she scrapped Exit Strategy

Such a mesmerizing song :'(

Does anyone think that she'll pull a surprise release? 

5 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

She could, it doesn't even matter in the streaming era for her. Because anything she releases will take time to gain traction. 

7 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I doubt it. She'll probably save it for next week

56 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Pink confirmed as first headliner of next year's Pinkpop festival in The Netherlands. Final concert of the day on 16 June. Don't really get why she chose to do a festival here

Festival money must be bigger than the concert gross. :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.