• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• remming

• Flare

15 minutes ago, Power love said:

Body of work. Does that make you feel better? 

:toofunny2: It's no more than a 20-minute long EP. Released in late 2021.

Even for an indie act with a huge following, it hardly made any noise, and I say that as one of the few people on here who actually liked it & was all up in the release thread.

N would be burned at the stake if she made that move tbh & we all know it.
Not even in the name of "Well, at least she gave us a body of work!" would the fanbase nor the public accept/understand/digest it, at least not in the same way they do for artists they have lower standards for and whom they allow to just drop their music & go.

If we're being real, no one is going to be satisfied with anything done, said, or released besides N1 :michael:

Hence why I kii when some of Nation (not you, this is mostly in general) does the "at least [insert artist doing worse than her stats-wise] has ____" as if it would've made folks any less dissatisfied lmao.

Hide contents

When she releases non-album music (singles, fts, or a potential EP) she's "so unserious; we just want the album", when she posts on social media "she's an influencer", when she does cameos she's a "video vixen", when she attends award shows or industry events she's "a socialite", when the label finally clears her features on other people's music it's "we want solo music instead", & so on for almost everything she does. And when she doesn't do these things? She's "weird & careless" and should go back to doing all of the above.

A never-ending cycle of damned if you do, damned if you don't. And that's partially her fault for not getting this d*** album out a while ago & nipping the micro-managing attitude people have towards her when it first started forming :ace:

Can't wait until it's out so everyone can move on :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, itscomingitsreal said:

everyone can move on

I think that’s already happening unfortunately 

so sad lol. idk what to say or do anymore..

Lord take one small break from this thread and the mess :bibliahh:

I was hoping we’d hear something about CP or something

This is very much giving bots or :jonnycat: All The URLs end the same

Very weird. Social media is not what it seems

https://twitter.com/NYMIRAJ/status/1546547629840015360?s=20&t=1D7i1-QCfKYPf27vdC2HLA

https://twitter.com/NATERERUN/status/1546554665583759364?s=20&t=1D7i1-QCfKYPf27vdC2HLA

I just don’t understand. [3]

On 7/10/2022 at 3:25 AM, hallucinate said:

i’m amazed by the fact that she probably has recorded over 100 songs and none of them leaked (besides ring and iiam i think) :toofunny3:

Waiting 4 U & Used 2. 4/100 ain't bad, double the solo songs we have officially :cm: 

Why every time I come in here, people are mentioning other artists than Normani?

It’s giving dead base vibes. @wildsidenormani drop another bit of tea. Tell us who’s on the Calvin collab with Normani? Is it really Tinashe? 

21 hours ago, Power love said:

I wish she would one day tell us the truth on what’s going on behind the scenes. 

Her situation is 20 times worst than Tinshe because she was able to release albums. 

Normani should be recording her 3rd album by this point. 

It’s sad when Lauren released her album before her.

Normani and Lauren needa collab, it would be so dark and sultry.

Edited by Topaz

3 hours ago, Flare said:

@wildsidenormani drop another bit of tea. Tell us who’s on the Calvin collab with Normani? Is it really Tinashe? 

BlackoutZone has listened to the full album and confirmed it's Normani, Tinashe and Offset.

On 7/10/2022 at 10:06 AM, NormaniReign said:

Its aggravating how non fans are lurking to find opportunities to make set up threads and bash her

she deserves it...

she lied for the 100000th time when she said album this summer

plus all she has given us lately is Fair which is amongst the worst songs released this year so far

Are we getting anything on Wild Side's 1 year anniversary?

fan base] Lady Gaga - Page 193 - Base - ATRL

Lol all she's gonna post is a story and throw some sparkling emojis in there 

8 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Are we getting anything on Wild Side's 1 year anniversary?

fan base] Lady Gaga - Page 193 - Base - ATRL

I can only imagine how gunshy she must feel with nothing new to say, poor thing ?

On 7/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, shelven said:

BlackoutZone has listened to the full album and confirmed it's Normani, Tinashe and Offset.

I hope there’s a video. It would eat so hard. Normani’s “Taki Taki”. 

4 hours ago, Mrs. Carter said:

I highkey blame all the ill will Normani has partially on her twitter stans. They routinely send people threats and constantly try to ratio people for asking genuine questions about the trajectory of normani's career.

Not too much on her….

5 hours ago, Mrs. Carter said:

I especially blame that lisaliveson character.

Do you have the same username on LSA? If so, you're always starting bash threads on Normani...please cut it

I just ran here because I saw some talk about a leak on twitter and that its slow

10 minutes ago, remming said:

I love the DUI snippet. Blinding lights rip off or not, I love it :jonny:

It’s kinda hitting on the 2nd listen excited dance GIF by NBA

20 minutes ago, remming said:

I love the DUI snippet. Blinding lights rip off or not, I love it :jonny:

It's way more of a carbon copy than I expected even with wildsidenormani warning us how similar it was... but I'm bopping to the snippet anyways :rip: She'll definitely get dragged for it, but she gets dragged for everything anyways, so she might as well give the gays something to dance to!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.