• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

BOZ said that they claimed the song Calvin teased wasn’t for this album - as we kinda knew before. It was for another project. So we don’t know what the song sounds like. FTN has said they’ve recorded a bunch of tracks together, enough to make an EP. So there’s that - Mani is on FWB and could be on another project too. @nooniebao   @Khamis  @Flare

45 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

BOZ said that they claimed the song Calvin teased wasn’t for this album - as we kinda knew before. It was for another project. So we don’t know what the song sounds like. FTN has said they’ve recorded a bunch of tracks together, enough to make an EP. So there’s that - Mani is on FWB and could be on another project too. @nooniebao   @Khamis  @Flare

Yup, probably Love Regenerator which is his side project (or N1 but I really doubt it?) if the 2nd song sees the light of day. I mentioned it a few pages back but the snippet he teased sounded nothing like the soundscape for his FWB volumes so far. Makes sense that whatever she’s singing on is another song entirely.

13 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

It’s not a competition. All I said was this was her most active year since 2018. You could’ve said 2019 was a bigger year then 2018 and left it at that. 

Girl its not that serious...no need to be all that defensive :rip:

Edited by NormaniReign

They saying it’s Calvin ft Normani, Tinashe and Offset

6 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Okay now if they’re on the track together we really don’t need Offset…

Honestly today would be THE day to announce her album. Out of nowhere. Quote this with the cover, the date, boom you have the hype.

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Honestly today would be THE day to announce her album. Out of nowhere. Quote this with the cover, the date, boom you have the hype.

Honestly that would be brilliant!!! But we know this team she got herself included are not capable of this type of slay. Anyhow 4 years.. truly embarrassing 

16 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Amazing idea. She would never. 

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

Woah. She needs to send you her check bc that would legit blow up as this tweet does naturally every single year. Genius really

maybe next year!

Edited by Khamis

lmao now why would a fan make this whole ass trailer :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

@Modus @WheresJay  Idk what y'all do for work or who you work with, but this would be an INSANE viral moment. 

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

That is GENIUS. It'd be incredibly ICONIC. 

Like, if they don't have the album cover/date ready then might as well as use it for the CP announcement instead??? It'd go viral too!

4 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

this would be stellar but her team wouldn't lol. like this would be perfect to bring the hype back. sickening album cover and title with the date + candy paint. that'll shut em up.

Not Mani going viral for making us wait 5 years for her debut album :deadbanana4:

Just here to express my excitement for the Calvin Harris song :duca:. Really hope Candy Paint is released before that though

11 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Ugh, hope this isn't true. That would mean Normani probably only gets one verse and shares the chorus :rip:

2 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Not Mani going viral for making us wait 5 years for her debut album :deadbanana4:

Not 163K likes :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: But we need the audience to BUY the (currently non-existent) album!

56 minutes ago, shelven said:

Ugh, hope this isn't true. That would mean Normani probably only gets one verse and shares the chorus :rip:

Not 163K likes :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: But we need the audience to BUY the (currently non-existent) album!

BOZ came through with info! They said the song is over 5 minutes, Normani sings the hook but everyone in the song gets a moment to shine. Also; it’s not that snippet Calvin previously posted. Read the album’s thread, there might be more stuff there 

Cardi doing more promo for Normani than herself !

7 minutes ago, zeta said:

Cardi doing more promo for Normani than herself !

lmao that’s always been the case

On 6/30/2022 at 11:33 PM, popularmoonlight said:

BOZ came through with info! They said the song is over 5 minutes, Normani sings the hook but everyone in the song gets a moment to shine. Also; it’s not that snippet Calvin previously posted. Read the album’s thread, there might be more stuff there 

Finally caught up on that thread and the track seems promising! I also listened to the clip again (I think I listened to it when it first came out, but barely paid attention since I don't normally care about Tinashe :eli:) and it sounds really really good :duca: Looking forward to this!

We really getting nothing this month....During Wild Side we had lots of info at this period. Maybe she should release it without a video.:hoetenks:

I hope the Calvin song is the one that gets pushed on release day :wave: we need a mv as well 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.