Normani

URBAN

16 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

I need you all to trust us ok. Our hard, painful work will not go in vain. 

Spoiler

Hard and painful work of telling us things that eventually end with you getting locked up and ATRL getting shut down if someone’s team decided to go crazy? :redface:

Also, I gave up once Twitter was getting new snippets that we weren’t getting here. It’s all just too much going on all over the place. 

I need a concrete date, interviews, album cover, promo then, this will all feel worth it. 

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• remming

• nooniebao

Not yall already accepting We getting CP on August....August is too far:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:Now some of us cant be even happy for the album track

11 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Not yall already accepting We getting CP on August....August is too far:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:Now some of us cant be even happy for the album track

People still fail to realize that they can cuss, fuss, slander, say ungodly remarks and so call cancel all they want…but get this…It ain’t changing a damn thing over here!!!

I won't settle for an August release. Candy Paint should come on the July date!  :wave:

EDIT: Seriously, it'd be so funny if BOZ admitted they was messing with us because we're Normani stans and we deserve it :redface:

Edited by popularmoonlight

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

People still fail to realize that they can cuss, fuss, slander, say ungodly remarks and so call cancel all they want…but get this…It ain’t changing a damn thing over here!!!

Are you aware of that if she fails to drop it on August(90% chances she will fail).....We'll have to wait for 2023...same cycle,same story,same excuses, same promises:deadbanana4:

On 6/23/2022 at 3:25 PM, popularmoonlight said:

Interesting that they've been actively making the internet remember Normani and forcing the GP to talk about her. First it was the Josh collab first/second week of June. Then last week, the dating rumours spiked all around. This week there is the CB music video and everyone is again up in her business. We will either get one last random moment for June or the teasing will start next week. 

Oprah Listening GIF - Oprah Listening Thinking - Discover & Share GIFs

I was right  :coffee:  We actually got one last thing for June. Now we know there was an ongoing plan throughout this month, because this wasn't random. What we getting next week?  :doublescoop: 

Oprah Listening GIF - Oprah Listening Thinking - Discover & Share GIFs

excited for the calvin track :gaycat:

WHEWWW. Y’all really roasting me :bibliahh:

it’s fine. Deserved tbh for asking about Normani in a Dua thread but at least SOMETHING is confirmed around here! :duca:

2 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Meltdowns aside, this has been her most active year since 2018 I think. The bar is in the 9th circle of hell, but we’re making progress. 

No...

in 2019 we got

Bad To You

Motivation

DWAS

Fenty performance

So far we've only got Fair...we still have a long way to go to outdo 2019

1 hour ago, Flare said:

Oop now I gotta apologize to @Khamis? Idk about that :eli:

And black out zone is usually right so whatever. Probably a mixup. New music coming either way. 

Exactly. I was just the MESSanger!:eli: And King is hardly/never wrong so he gets a pass

4 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

No...

in 2019 we got

Bad To You

Motivation

DWAS

Fenty performance

So far we've only got Fair...we still have a long way to go to outdo 2019

I said the year she’s been most active not how much music she’s released. She’s done a lot of appearances since January beginning with the Jimmy Fallon game show appearance. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight

And so far, music wise we’ve gotten Fair, Fair Jimmy Fallon, and that remix. We’re for sure getting CP and that CH track this year as well. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:13 PM, WheresJay said:

So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. 

Her team is absolutely idiotic 

Glad she's not a homophobic!

1 hour ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I said the year she’s been most active not how much music she’s released. She’s done a lot of appearances since January beginning with the Jimmy Fallon game show appearance. 

Okay we still got more in 2019. We were just crying back then because we didnt know better:bibliahh:

we got:

Fenty

Sweetner

iHeartradio

Steamy awards

Poptopia

Lollapalooza

Essence Fest

Still have a long way to go :bibliahh:

And so far, music wise we’ve gotten Fair, Fair Jimmy Fallon, and that remix. We’re for sure getting CP and that CH track this year as well. 

Does Normani know that??????:bibliahh::bibliahh:

Glad she’s on Calvin’s album at least. With all those guests I don’t anticipate he will use her record as a single but should be a bop. August is much too late for Candy Paint but I have zero hopes of it coming in July

12 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Glad she’s on Calvin’s album at least. With all those guests I don’t anticipate he will use her record as a single but should be a bop. August is much too late for Candy Paint but I have zero hopes of it coming in July

I could see a chance of the drop happening in July - if they've been building momentum this whole month, we'd get a teaser next week, then release on the 15th. It's literally a great schedule. However, our music video problem is what's getting me. I really wanted someone to come clear if there is or isn't a music video. :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, NormaniReign said:

Okay we still got more in 2019. We were just crying back then because we didnt know better:bibliahh:

we got:

Fenty

Sweetner

iHeartradio

Steamy awards

Poptopia

Lollapalooza

Essence Fest

Still have a long way to go :bibliahh:

It’s not a competition. All I said was this was her most active year since 2018. You could’ve said 2019 was a bigger year then 2018 and left it at that. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight

16 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I could see a chance of the drop happening in July - if they've been building momentum this whole month, we'd get a teaser next week, then release on the 15th. It's literally a great schedule. However, our music video problem is what's getting me. I really wanted someone to come clear if there is or isn't a music video. :toofunny3:

No more month long teasings. Announce it the week of and drop it the week of. 

26 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Now with the Calvin collab coming out on August 5th, I really do think they have to stick with the July 15th release date. Your idea of teaser next week and then release on the 15th seems like a perfect plan! I really hope a music video has been filmed as well because if it'd be a kii if she did one for Chris Brown but not her own ******* song... :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, zeta said:

The way we went from May to August :nuts:.

4 monts

No more month long teasings. Announce it the week of and drop it the week of. 

Right. That’s where I’m at 

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

This is what I'm stuck on. Her team is all over the world ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.