Normani

URBAN

• ATRL Moderator

I’m just gonna assume maybe the label forced her to do this? Because there wasn’t even anything special or noteworthy about the choreography… like why would she agree to this :rip: 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

My entire timeline is dragging her for this.... even some of the bigger fans of hers

What kind of a grip does Chris have to cause people to still publicly associate their brand with him?? First Lizzo and now Normani :gaycat6: 

Damn, so the one piece of ammo the Normansters had against the Chloesepins was her alleged Game x Breezy feature is gone :rip: 

The fact that she agreed to be in that colorist's video just so he can show the world he doesn't hate dark skin women is INSANE, cause we all know that's why he chose her and not some other lightskin like he always has. I don't hate Breezy the way most of twitter does, but this is NOT a good look since that's her main demographic :doc: 

This is so incredibly tone death and a slap in the face to any of her fans who have ever experienced abuse. There’s no excuse for this whatsoever. 

This is just especially shocking considering the kindness Rih has extended to her by making her the first savage x ambassador and inviting her to perform year after year. 

There’s nothing any of us can do now for sis. She really done burnt too many bridges. 

It’s time we throw in the towel. 

Well. She's really getting her lashes now and from some of the biggest Nation on Twitter too. Even if this were for a respected artist what makes her think anyone would be excited about her being a video girl when we are exhausted waiting for this next single and album? I didn't think she was this out of touch but the fact it's for Chris Brown is even more laughable

That's my girl :jonny5:living for this! I would love to hear them collab.

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I’m just gonna assume maybe the label forced her to do this? Because there wasn’t even anything special or noteworthy about the choreography… like why would she agree to this :rip: 

it’s because she loves him and his music i guess :skull:

So this could finally and literally be it for me. I could tolerate the delays and the lipping and the silence but she did not do THIS. CHRIS BROWN, Normani?! 

Granted - his fan base is the audience she needs, and no other man her age is going to match her in choreo like Chris, BUT STILL. 

I rolled my eyes when Ajay told her to release her own music but that was two years ago and we are gathered here today…

Chris Brown has been a flop for years...like wtf 

Her career is a such a joke :dies:

idk what to say at this point….I’m not even going to defend this on Twitter 

Shes trending #1 in the US.... oh she made an enemy out of me. I'm so disappointed. 

11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I’m just gonna assume maybe the label forced her to do this?

Oh so now all of a sudden the label is capable of forcing her to do things? After we had to suffer through 3+ years of "I control when I release and what my album looks like, if I don't like it then I start over"? :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: (I don't mean to come at you, just at the ridiculousness of the excuses that will inevitably be pulled for this).

The fact is she's always shown support for him ever since the 5H days, but she was quiet enough about it that it was never really a big deal. But now she's actively participating in his career, and it's pretty clear that it's because she wants to. Gross.

And to think we're supposed to view this as us "getting fed" after MONTHS of silence and disappearances from her? :bibliahh:Truly a joke. This really might be the thing that finally breaks me, at least for now.

6 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

This is so incredibly tone death and a slap in the face to any of her fans who have ever experienced abuse. There’s no excuse for this whatsoever. 

This is just especially shocking considering the kindness Rih has extended to her by making her the first savage x ambassador and inviting her to perform year after year. 

There’s nothing any of us can do now for sis. She really done burnt too many bridges. 

It’s time we throw in the towel. 

I don’t think we can use the Rihanna association against her, given Rihanna’s many public interactions with Chris over the years. I agree with you though.

the decisions (or lack of) she has made in the last year I-

No music but we have time for this???? If you’re going to work with Chr*s Br*wn you might as well get a feature on the track 

Wait wait wait why is she trending #1 in America over THIS? A video cameo is all it took?

I’m mad at her but if she doesn’t announce Candy Paint in the next 30 minutes then she and her entire team have lost it. Completely.

21 minutes ago, Marvin said:

a little exposure? I mean cmon now. This is making more noise than any of her solo singles did. Half of the black community doesn't even know her

Not defending this, the lashing are deserved. 

notice how much noise this is making. everyone wants to lash on her like every female rnb artist doesn't have a collab with Chris. 

Twitter forgets that Chris is still supported by many in the industry. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it’s because she loves him and his music i guess :skull:

Fair enough but this doesn't benefit her in any way. She's not on the song, we didn't see anything new or exciting from her, etc. No one is going to be wondering "who's that girl dancing with Chris Brown?" The backlash from this is not gonna be worth it.

5 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Wait wait wait why is she trending #1 in America over THIS? A video cameo is all it took?

I’m mad at her but if she doesn’t announce Candy Paint in the next 30 minutes then she and her entire team have lost it. Completely.

because people have been waiting for her to do something for them to actually drag her for, clearly

4 minutes ago, shelven said:

Oh she's really down bad huh

I don't know what to make of this; I feel like everybody will be back up her ass again when Candy Paint comes out next month. 

8 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

She's probably trending because she's getting dragged hardcore over this :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.