Normani

URBAN

Yall please lol less than 24 hours until the album we can't start another meldown 😭😭 let's assume the album did go through different version and that's why the tracklist took so long to be announced. maybe @Ethereal really was giving us true infos maybe not but let's not start a fight now that we finally have a tracklist we all happy about 😭

• Like 4

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

I'm also pretty sure she didn't play all the album at release party because she was still fighting for her version of the album/tracklist and she only played the songs she was sure that were on it. 

Ethereal been with us for ages in this base, I believe the good sis! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

@sleepevaded loves All Yours too :heart2:

i SURELY do :jonny6:

• Like 2

Y'all will believe anything... It was also said on here  that VIP pass holders got to hear the full album at the listening party when that never happened 🤡🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also I miss when she worked with Blair. He has the best photography/pictures/photoshoots with her IMO. Sad that they don't talk anymore, wonder what happened. Anyway super excited for tomorrow. 

I'm alll youuuuuurrrrsssss

• Like 2

Can't believe we really getting an album tomorrow, a full body of work omggg. We really waited for so long and we still all so excited for it. I can't believe we really made it :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AFullMoonlight said:

This thread is way more fun than the Dopamine thread. 

same im gonna try to be more posted in base rather than the album thread thats gonna be full of people saying its bad for no reason lol

• Like 3

Yeah the album thread is full of casual listeners

THEY POSTED THE TRACK LIST? ORRKAYYYYY CONTROL IT MANI CONTROL IT!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Yeah the album thread is full of casual listeners

And haters lol 

14 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Also I miss when she worked with Blair. He has the best photography/pictures/photoshoots with her IMO. Sad that they don't talk anymore, wonder what happened. Anyway super excited for tomorrow. 

Yeah, her falling out with Blair seemed to coincide with her no longer be on good terms with S10 and Josh Levi. All coincidental but the timing was kinda crazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Yeah, her falling out with Blair seemed to coincide with her no longer be on good terms with S10 and Josh Levi. All coincidental but the timing was kinda crazy.

wait Josh too? hmm didnt know that since they did Don't They after the thing with Blair, wow ok

Currently streaming all 3 pre-released singles from Normani's debut album Dopamine overnight :bird: see yall in the morning. I'm so excited. Less than 24 hrs now.

• Like 2

Unpopular opinion, Black Woman MAYBE would've fit after Big Boi with an interlude to separate it from the others...

HEAR ME OUT, of what we heard, there's just a little more instrument-based beat with Big Boi's guitar, and the transition from that to Black Woman would be just a little less jarring, but oh well, womp womp, ain't happening, NEXT.

Is it me or does this not feel real. Say what you will about the release strategy and all the politics, because I surely have, but the primary point at hand, it's finally happening! Normani is finally coming out with a full project to show us at least some of her capability as a long-standing artist. I couldn't be any more excited than I am now to finally see what she's about to give.

• Like 1

About to go to sleep and probably won't pop in here or the album thread tomorrow so that I avoid reading any first impressions until I've listened myself at midnight, so just want to say... WE MADE IT :jonny5:See you on the other side Nation :duca:

• Like 9

Imma do the same actually lol. Enjoy the album New Zealanders, I can't wait to talk about the album with everyone in here !

1 hour ago, NobodysFool said:

Unpopular opinion, Black Woman MAYBE would've fit after Big Boi with an interlude to separate it from the others...

Black Woman always felt like an album closer to me ...but thankfully it's not on Dopamine. Don't get me wrong, I like the song, it just doesn't pass the vibe check she's on now. It probably would've worked alongside Motivation's original album but aesthetically I don't see it with Dopamine.

Edited by eXaggeration
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, eXaggeration said:

Black Woman always felt like an album closer to me ...but thankfully it's not on Dopamine. Don't get me wrong, I like the song, it just doesn't pass the vibe check she's on now. It probably would've worked alongside Motivation's original album but aesthetically I don't see it with Dopamine.

Before this era really kicked off, Black Woman was the opener on my N1 album :jonny:

I always felt like a final version of that song could truly slay, and since it made it all the way to the listening party, there must be a final version that we'll get at some point :duca:

• Like 1

I want what she worked on with RAYE to leak now lol 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Black woman found dëäd in a ditch somewhere. Thank GOD! 

This sentence sounds awful out of context 😭

• Haha 3

I'm hoping that we're gonna get a mv alongside the album!

• Like 4

Guys what happened to the Brandy track ? or is she just doing background vocals on a track rather than an actual feature ?

4 minutes ago, troy4783 said:

Guys what happened to the Brandy track ? or is she just doing background vocals on a track rather than an actual feature ?

bgv's / harmonies on insomnia

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.