Normani

URBAN

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

As far as I remember they've given info before

I don't want to hear nothing when black woman and na na na are on the final version. 

I don't get how after 6 years of recording we having a bunch of leaks. Now I have listened to them and don't mind streaming the finalized versions but I'm still trying to figure out how she was so secretive everything else but will willingly release music that we heard already. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

"Insomnia" now also throws "no result" but it's a bit more hit and miss with that one. If you Shazam the beginning of the first verse, it'll clock it. 

"Black Woman" isn't popping at all.

17 minutes ago, justifymythreads said:

I don't want to hear nothing when black woman and na na na are on the final version. 

I don't get how after 6 years of recording we having a bunch of leaks. Now I have listened to them and don't mind streaming the finalized versions but I'm still trying to figure out how she was so secretive everything else but will willingly release music that we heard already. 

Maybe that wasn't totally her choice? 

• Like 1

I wonder how many leaks we'll get now after the album's out ddd.

• Like 1

"Still Tippin" also recognizes from the clip on IG live when you Shazam the end of the chorus going into the second verse, "Nah Nah Nah" did not. 

46 minutes ago, Way0faj said:

Mind you there are no signs of visuals & her team keep recycling content we already seen 😭

She was photographed filming what we assume is the Candy Paint music video earlier this month. Who knows if it'll be ready for tomorrow night though…

Track List is coming out tomorrow. Its what it is at this point. 

Let me just say that this has been a long six years for us all. We've all had our fair fights and had a meltdown or two. Everything is about to change tomorrow though. Our six year saga comes to an end. Shout-Out to the day ones who've been in this thing since LLs. @popularmoonlight @shelven @Flare 

Also shoutout to our fallen brothers and sisters who had to bow out gracefully after Fair. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Let me just say that this has been a long six years for us all. We've all had our fair fights and had a meltdown or two. Everything is about to change tomorrow though. Our six year saga comes to an end. Shout-Out to the day ones who've been in this thing since LLs. @popularmoonlight @shelven @Flare 

Also shoutout to our fallen brothers and sisters who had to bow out gracefully after Fair. 

💔🪽👼

@Chemical X. @KORDEI and anyone who unstanned lmaooo

Nah but this is kinda surreal. I really felt after the Fair fiasco/the weird limbo that she was in last year that might not ever get her debut. Tomorrow night is going to be so crazy. 

• Like 6

Less than 10 hours :bird: I can't believe this is happening. Like, actually, I can't believe this is happening she's radio silent the week before the release :ahh: 

Been here for my girl since 2017 :jonny5:I'm sure tomorrow will be legendary no matter how bad the numbers will be

Edited by zeta

3 minutes ago, zeta said:

Less than 10 hours :bird: I can't believe this is happening. Like, actually, I can't believe this is happening she's radio silent the week before the release :ahh: 

She's posted on socials daily the last couple of days.

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

She's posted on socials daily the last couple of days.

Her team posted some pics and a tiktok that's it 

ijbol(1).gif.0361a05997472ad778da3d2ecdc

• Haha 1

I've been posting here since the 5H days, so it's surreal we're finally getting her album 

• Like 3

I'm gonna have to wait until my local release (uk)  bc I'm working until after midnight tomorrow and its going to KILL me knowing everybody's listening whilst I'm stuck making damn cocktails :gaycat6: it will be WORTH it though that's what I do know :heart2:

I agree this does feel really surreal though, it feels like a lifetime ago that I was looping love lies, I can't fathom that we're actually at the release of N1, we MADEEEEE ITTTTTTT 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, zeta said:

Her team posted some pics and a tiktok that's it 

ijbol(1).gif.0361a05997472ad778da3d2ecdc

I mean, it's her we're talking about. Either things got cancelled or the budget RCA provided her this year makes performances/several music videos impossible.

1 hour ago, AFullMoonlight said:

We've been through it! I have to say some of you hold a special place in my memories,  it was a nice journey with you guys!!! We made it!! Let's enjoy this moment sisters :heart:

Now tell me. Are you guys listening when it comes out in NZ or waiting for your local releases?

• Like 1

Hold on we could've gotten a MV preview by now :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Now tell me. Are you guys listening when it comes out in NZ or waiting for your local releases?

this is tough bc like… i wanna listen immediately after waiting so long + before any hate tweets come up and start ruining it for me lmaoo. at the same time tho i think i might just hold out til it hits spotify so i know it's 100% real 😫

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I'm waiting. I work and then have a work social event right after which will probably only end at like 10, so I can wait the extra two hours to get the proper Spotify midnight experience (and for it to count on my last.fm) :laugh:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

NZ, we've waited long enough :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

TRACK LIST IS OUT YALL

• Thanks 1

well it looks like @troubledparadisewas right and @Etherealwas wrong lmao

also a lot of y'all are loud and wrong as hell cause a lot of these songs have never even been heard of

Edited by Ms.cleo
  • Like 3

Tracklist is out on mani's official Instagram

Big Boy

Still

All Yours

Lights On

Take My Time

Insomnia

Candy Paint

Grip

1:59 feat Gunna

Distance

Tantrums feat James Blake

Little Secrets

Wild Side (not feat Cardi)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.