Normani

URBAN

These last few pages :deadbanana2: We are way too close to the album release for some of you to still be losing your minds like this :toofunny2:

• Haha 11

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Whew can't wait for the visuals…. And please let there be one more whistle note besides the background one in 1:59 

Edited by Hey200200

Very curious to see how this performs first day on streaming. 1:59 and Candy Paint's current daily streams are not encouraging. A music video for Candy Paint on release night *should* remind a lot of people that her album is out. Really hope it's ready for tomorrow night.

^^ was just gonna say this 

@wildsidenormani looks like our Meg ft might not make it. Do you know anything? Is she replacing it with another track or just doing one track less? Lord the ANXIETY 

Someone who's been reliable in the past is now saying the last feature didn't make the cut but I'm hoping that means it was just replaced with another song. Mani girl plz give us a 14-15 track project as you said you wanted back in all your interviews 

16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Very curious to see how this performs first day on streaming. 1:59 and Candy Paint's current daily streams are not encouraging. A music video for Candy Paint on release night *should* remind a lot of people that her album is out. Really hope it's ready for tomorrow night.

TBH the streams aren't THAT bad for no visuals 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

TBH the streams aren't THAT bad for no visuals 

I disagree!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

25 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

^^ was just gonna say this 

@wildsidenormani looks like our Meg ft might not make it. Do you know anything? Is she replacing it with another track or just doing one track less? Lord the ANXIETY 

Sad if it really didn't make the cut. It would've been a moment and would've helped with first week streams which are shaping up to be abysmal

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I disagree!

all the rnb girls do less than 100k in the second week, even with visuals (of course im not talking abt mainstream ones like sza) and candy paint continues to do 190k without playlisting, visuals and being a surprise release. 

• Thanks 3

Mainly want her to announce the track list so I can stop seeing tweets and comments about the track list. You guys can't wait 24 hrs :deadbanana:

• Like 1

@wildsidenormani damn was it an uptempo too ? :( I hope she at least just replaced it with another song 

Wait, what? Why are they scrapping the Meg ft? Where is this being said?

This era is just full of dumb decision after dumb decision and so on… :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

Sad if it really didn't make the cut. It would've been a moment and would've helped with first week streams which are shaping up to be abysmal

it is confirmed that it didn't make the cut unfortunately 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Ethereal said:

1. Wild Side 

2. Black Woman

3. Insomnia 

4. Big Boy 

But yeah 80% is an over-exaggeration :toofunny3:

big boy is not on youtube in full.

wild side is not a leak.

so yeah. 2 tracks.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, rhas20 said:

Does anyone know the name of this song that was played while Joya was on live during the listening party? I think it'll be a favorite of mine. 

https://x.com/pereirandreyy/status/1799299342635053130?s=46&t=qGDAkqybW3xU_EIalyTUAg

I love it, it's very fashion friendly. Def a song you can hear at a fashion show

Alright y'all, gotta say my final words before the album drops...

Again, should have been a surprise release, because honestly... forreal... what has been done between February and now?

It gave "I love the lack of energy, go girl, give us nothing" vibes

Your fans are at war, speculations up the wazoo, meltdowns, conspiracy theories, prayers for your downfall...

I just don't get it. If someone would be kind enough to explain this rollout strategy and articulate it to me like I'm 5, maybe I could appreciate it.

[exhales]  With that off my chest one last time...

The hour is steadily approaching, the drought is finally coming to an end and my body is anxious for that first hit of DOPAMINE

i love this song jamming GIF

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

@chartdata is getting muted this day. First day and first week numbers gon be NASTY

• Like 2

have long ago chosen to stop making sense of normani's mind, i just want a dang tracklist…

• Haha 2

Spoiler

13 songs 

• Like 5

well worth the wait nation 

this is the best album ever invented 

:gaycat6:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:
  Hide contents

13 songs 

don't be shy give us the tracklist we've endured enough! :jonny:

8 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:
  Reveal hidden contents

13 songs 

i'm happy with this, was getting nervous it was just 11…is this including interludes?

• Like 1

dopamine basically out tomorrow cant believe it :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

i'm happy with this, was getting nervous it was just 11…is this including interludes?

there are no interludes 

full songs

all incredible 100/100 

:gayoncecat2:

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.