Normani

URBAN

9 hours ago, Arianna Kylie said:

you are miserable. everyone loved it and nobody made you listen to those leaks goofy.

You are the true definition of miserable, tacky and desperate. Get off your knee, scrapping for the few scraps she's reluctant to give you. I can bet your bottom nickel you crawled to your phone, yodeling "yass queen" when the song leaked, or did anyone find you important enough to hold a weapon to your head and force you to listen? Didn't you listen, like everyone else, since the girl doesn't release? 

No one has to quench their axx cheeks together to hold up a stick up their axx to please the 8 of you who don't want ppl to voice their opinion. Realize that these 6 years have been a roller coaster for those of us who've been following Normani since XF & wanting her to win, but the writing is on the wall. Everything has fallen apart due to everyone involved, including Normani, herself! 

It IS dumb, unprofessional and lazy to still be peddling a song that's been available, for free,  for 2 years when the song is STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE. For her to 'always know what's going on', she knows that damn song is every where on the internet. Not just one song, but what- 4 or 5 song? And we're still piggybacking the late 90's/early 2000's, since 2019? Yes, ppl loved the song- in 2022. 

Ppl like you, who want us quietly let the chips fall where they may, can suck eggs out of hens axxes! I'm stomping on the chips because six years in, to be such an 'perfectionist' she continues to come up short. You don't like it, scroll write past my comment, I sure haven't gave a dxmn about yours!

• Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

all yours 

:jonnycat:

The way I'm just here chilling, ready to press play on the album on Friday.

ObgUsQ2C_o.gif

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

all yours 

Can someone record the snippet ?

27 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

You are the true definition of miserable, tacky and desperate. Get off your knee, scrapping for the few scraps she's reluctant to give you. I can bet your bottom nickel you crawled to your phone, yodeling "yass queen" when the song leaked, or did anyone find you important enough to hold a weapon to your head and force you to listen? Didn't you listen, like everyone else, since the girl doesn't release? 

No one has to quench their axx cheeks together to hold up a stick up their axx to please the 8 of you who don't want ppl to voice their opinion. Realize that these 6 years have been a roller coaster for those of us who've been following Normani since XF & wanting her to win, but the writing is on the wall. Everything has fallen apart due to everyone involved, including Normani, herself! 

It IS dumb, unprofessional and lazy to still be peddling a song that's been available, for free,  for 2 years when the song is STILL AVAILABLE FOR FREE. For her to 'always know what's going on', she knows that damn song is every where on the internet. Not just one song, but what- 4 or 5 song? And we're still piggybacking the late 90's/early 2000's, since 2019? Yes, ppl loved the song- in 2022. 

Ppl like you, who want us quietly let the chips fall where they may, can suck eggs out of hens axxes! I'm stomping on the chips because six years in, to be such an 'perfectionist' she continues to come up short. You don't like it, scroll write past my comment, I sure haven't gave a dxmn about yours!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

What would this rollout be without one last Nation Meltdown

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, noemani said:

What would this rollout be without one last Nation Meltdown

Cute. You think it's the last one. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 6

:celestial5:

Normani's perfectionism may have slowed things down, but I also feel like it's so obvious that some force(s) behind the scenes have been making it hard for her to truly pop off. We fr need to be grateful that we're actually getting the album + focus on how we're going to support the project rather than trying to drag her/each other.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lilaislight said:

You keep coming in here whenever she teases something to be negative. Lmaoo it's like u want everyone to agree w your negative takes. You also keep saying the same things in each post. It's boring and you're taking up space. No one here cares that you don't see it for her.  Stop paying attention. 

Ummm relax. They're just make an assessment and quite frankly I agree. I thought the buzz around this album would be bigger and it;s not. She is not even posting on her socials and the album is 2 days away...

• Thumbs Down 2

49 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

*some* points were made but d*mn, this was a bit much. It's not that serious. Its the arts, not the charts...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

all yours 

This snippet is All Yours ? 

1 day and 15 hours 

spacer.png

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, toast said:

Normani's perfectionism may have slowed things down, but I also feel like it's so obvious that some force(s) behind the scenes have been making it hard for her to truly pop off. We fr need to be grateful that we're actually getting the album + focus on how we're going to support the project rather than trying to drag her/each other.

She did say could write a book about her experiences. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Ummm relax. They're just make an assessment and quite frankly I agree. I thought the buzz around this album would be bigger and it;s not. She is not even posting on her socials and the album is 2 days away...

Y'all's need for criticism blinds y'all from recognizing when some people are just being cruel. You need to be telling that person to relax with the way they have been erratically carrying on. None of this is ever that serious to degrade strangers. It's just music and the same talking points are constantly repeated just in different fonts. If people can be crass and extremely vile toward normani and the people on here, me saying that that type of carrying on is annoying shouldn't be problematic. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, toast said:

Seriously. Normani mentioned in the Billboard interview that she could write a book about this whole process and one day I'm sure we'll learn more about the industry BS and sabotage she's had to overcome from day 1

im proud of her for making it this far and releasing music that she believes in. Also ppl are ignoring the fact that she's doing better numbers than the other R&B girls (minus Sza) and Candy Paint charted in the top 10 on the Billboard R&B Hip Hop charts with no video or real promo

• Like 5

ughh praying candy paint mv comes out friday with dope i meanspacer.png

30 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

1 day and 15 hours 

spacer.png

For newzealand ? 

That ParisAlexa girl is posting about how something good happened for her yesterday. Surely it's not about rocket making the album after she exposed them lol sounds messy af

• Haha 1

That ParisAlexa girl is posting about how something good happened for her yesterday. Surely it's not about rocket making the album after she exposed them lol sounds messy af

Selfishly hope it's not on the album especially after her twitter rant as I want an unheard song in its place 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Friendlyreminder said:

Seriously. Normani mentioned in the Billboard interview that she could write a book about this whole process and one day I'm sure we'll learn more about the industry BS and sabotage she's had to overcome from day 1

im proud of her for making it this far and releasing music that she believes in. Also ppl are ignoring the fact that she's doing better numbers than the other R&B girls (minus Sza) and Candy Paint charted in the top 10 on the Billboard R&B Hip Hop charts with no video or real promo

It would have been dope if she or a film maker had documented the whole process from when she first debuted with Love Lies or Motivation to now the release of the project. Seeing just how much it took to get here. She could have called it Dopamine: 5/6 years in the making. It would have been great to see in 4k her thought and creative process during this whole thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Motivation93 said:

Selfishly hope it's not on the album especially after her twitter rant as I want an unheard song in its place 

I hope not either. I'm sorry to the Rocket Girlies but it wasn't all that for this chick to be that messy and whiny.

• Like 2

Imagine getting 3 days in a row of one tease from Normani Nation and a "omg X days, so excited!" picture from Normani and still wondering where the rest of the rollout is. Babes this IS the rollout, you better get used to it :dies:

• Haha 11

4 hours ago, TizTiz said:

imagine saying you don't care about my comment but writing a 4 paragraph essay. you're better than me lmao

anyway, three more days y'all! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.