• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Now why is Insomnia still on youtube in full... Now that they're officially teasing the song as an album track they should have removed it a whole ago. Those who got curious about that voicemail snippet can literally look up for the full song on youtube.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kanes said:

Three days

SYBiuPAl_o.gif

Still no tracklist in sight 😭 @wildsidenormanican u tell wsup

5 minutes ago, Candy Painted said:

I don't know babes

There's been a number of things during this rollout which were ready to be posted but were simply….not 

Less than 48 hours until Friday midnight in New Zealand. Let's stop worrying at this point 

• Like 4

Can't wait for Insomnia in HQ :heart2:

SYBiuPAl_o.gif

• Like 2

I better wake up to 14/15 tracks on Thursday. That I know.

SYBiuPAl_o.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

I don't know babes

There's been a number of things during this rollout which were ready to be posted but were simply….not 

Less than 48 hours until Friday midnight in New Zealand. Let's stop worrying at this point 

And why is this always the case with her? :dancehall:

• Like 1

Need the tracklist today. It's actually ridiculous now. No one puts the tracklist to their album out this close to release. I do not want to find out the song titles and features via the New Zealand iTunes page. I let A LOT of the negatives about this rollout not bother me but it's the most simplest things that they are not doing. Why???

I think yall just need to chill out about this tracklist. Yall stay panicking, which I understand, but the meltdowns and negativity have ran off one of our insiders which sucks.

Honestly just let the cards fall where they may and just support sis. That's all we can control.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

I don't know babes

Like no label has control over insta atleast. Its mani and her foolish team doing this peek a boo **** idk wth is this. I think tracklist is not long enough thats why she hiding cause 10-12 tracks will get her eaten by gp and nation 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Billboard interview was actually really good. Normani is definitely more open and confident than ever and I liked that the interviewer did ask some of the hard questions

https://youtu.be/Isjeg9yKpVw?si=0rDrHznDphLfTq1C

• Like 2

NORMANI POST THE TRACKLIST TODAY CHALLENGE

• Thanks 4

What are the odds we get the candy paint video this week? I'm sorry but visuals haaavveee to come with this album 

I see why her some of her fans and even wheresjay are choosing to be offline. Her fans have always been insanely demanding but the type of rabid behavior being displayed only 3 days before the album comes out is such a turnoff. It's unfortunate her normal fans have to be subject to it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Y'all need to get some tough skin because we've had worst moments in this Base during her inactivity. If fans being grumpy about a track list that's still not out three days (two if its a local release) prior to the album makes you upset then baby these next few weeks are going to make you cry. It won't be just pessimistic fans coming for her. Its quite now, but people are in the trenches waiting with baiting breath for those first week numbers. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, noemani said:

Now why is Insomnia still on youtube in full... Now that they're officially teasing the song as an album track they should have removed it a whole ago. Those who got curious about that voicemail snippet can literally look up for the full song on youtube.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

I literally said this yesterday, but I guess we're both pretty dxmn dumb. This isn't rocket science. It would've made more sense to use "1:59" since she's already previewed the hotline/call girl and theme. But what can expect when RCA is the label and Normani is the artist. 

the snippets only being for usa fans :rip:

6 hours ago, Candy Painted said:

She probably feels like there's no need to release the track-list and there isn't. The album comes out Thursday, she just had a public listening party and played songs for another listening party (or that article is lying). Not to mention, she's probably seen the discussion of the old songs making the album and doesn't want to confirm that before the album. There's not any steam behind this album, a track-list wouldn't help as much as visualizers, lyric videos, social media ads and campaigns, public appearance's, radio spots and interviews. Even the magazine covers came and went in 48 hours. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, zeta said:

the snippets only being for usa fans :rip:

Snippets ?

2 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Snippets ?

the phone calls can only be made if youre from the USA

11 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

She probably feels like there's no need to release the track-list and there isn't. The album comes out Thursday, she just had a public listening party and played songs for another listening party (or that article is lying). Not to mention, she's probably seen the discussion of the old songs making the album and doesn't want to confirm that before the album. There's not any steam behind this album, a track-list wouldn't help as much as visualizers, lyric videos, social media ads and campaigns, public appearance's, radio spots and interviews. Even the magazine covers came and went in 48 hours. 

You keep coming in here whenever she teases something to be negative. Lmaoo it's like u want everyone to agree w your negative takes. You also keep saying the same things in each post. It's boring and you're taking up space. No one here cares that you don't see it for her.  Stop paying attention. 

Can someone record the new snippet ?

That's a new song. :duca:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.