Normani

URBAN

51 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

2 days and 12 hours until Friday in NZ...

spacer.png

Still no tracklist like do u knw whyyy

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

2 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Not Norman sending me an email to listen to a 'radio recorded' style snippet of a 2 year old demo on a voicemail. . . She is so stuck in the 90's, it's really fxxking sad at this point. 

I feel like some of you need to realise that not EVERYONE listens to or knows about certain songs leaking .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, troy4783 said:

I feel like some of you need to realise that not EVERYONE listens to or knows about certain songs leaking .

Agreed! It's way too many folks in here that keep saying "omg why are we getting old songs?!"

The gp doesn't even know about most of these songs and they only know 3-4 songs of Normani's tbh (DWAS, Love Lies, Motivation & Wild Side). 

Dopamine will be fine. 

• Like 3

this thread…rocket ain't ever officially being released now lmaooo

the same t*nashe twitter stans that are always hating on her already in the quotes too, they really do search my sister's name:laugh:

been taking a break from atrl the last few days but i can't believe we're almost there y'all…

11 minutes ago, Ms.cleo said:

Agreed! It's way too many folks in here that keep saying "omg why are we getting old songs?!"

The gp doesn't even know about most of these songs and they only know 3-4 songs of Normani's tbh (DWAS, Love Lies, Motivation & Wild Side). 

Dopamine will be fine. 

Let's be very clear- the general public doesn't care about what Normani has to over any more. The time has severely passed. So now the only ppl that care are ppl who already interested in Normani and the few thousands RCA, her team and her fans on social media can drumming together. So pushing all these old axx songs is asinine. 

Dopamine will be very interesting, because y'all must have some kind of streaming farm planned or simply need final versions of demos! I need all of y'all dying on the hills just the music to be streaming back to back this weekend! 

24 minutes ago, troy4783 said:

It's already gained 97 views on YT alone, so quite a few have knowledge of the song FROM TWO YEARS AGO! 

10 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

the same t*nashe twitter stans that are always hating on her already in the quotes too, they really do search my sister's name:laugh:

This is a mess... if this thread goes viral on release week :ahh:

Ok so rocket never coming LOL damn. Low key I feel like this song writer just wants attention. She's claiming the made the dopamine / album cover concept from the song lmaoooo. But says it was recorded in 2020. Ok girl. Pretty sure back then the album was called butterfly effect 

Yeah this Paris Alexa girl absolutely wants clout in hopes others will write with her. That's all

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, zeta said:

. . ."Rocket" is not even that girl and has been chopped, so are you mad about aesthetics? This happens all the time, but why wait until release to ask social media should you be mad? Especially after seeing how ppl drag her already? Your issue should easily be with RCA! 

• Like 3

Welp... Rocket just flew away... and seems like it ain't ever seeing the proper light of day... blast off y'all

Interview Crying GIF

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, zeta said:

promo is promo

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

She knows what she's doing hashtagging Dopamine and implicitly posturing this as Mani's fault. If anything, her old management and that predatory label is the root of all this.

It's not lost on me that she was being shady a while ago about Gold. Plus, based on the timeline she's been interacting with a lot of Mani related things.

But ykw, I'm leaving that negativity alone.

Edited by NobodysFool
  • Like 3

I'm sorry that's just real nasty. Like Brandy said awhile back when asked about Normani, a lot of stuff is out of the artist control. We know for fact that Mani has been going back and forth with RCA over songs that should be on this album. For her to start this when it's this girl's debut album release week is messed up. She's already came out and stated that there's been three versions of the album and unfortunately Rocket didn't make Dopamine. It is what it is. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 7

Also aside from this lol.. do we really think we're getting a few visuals this week? I just feel like in the album trailer clearly a 159 video exists and a candy paint one does too

• Like 1

And that girl has albums worth of material sitting on random people's phones. I highly doubt her or her team are purposely leaking tracks then turning around and adding the songs on her album.  

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 2

I put this in the album thread but for real our girl has been through it

I remember it was confirmed she was supposed to put an EP out after motivation. Then all promotion halted

2020 obviously pandemic

her mom getting sick

Wild side drop 2021 but then Tunji (the guy who signed her) leaving RCA and her imprint got

dissolved, leaving her to impress new label heads

On Top of her dad getting sick too and switching management. Phew. If only we knew 

• Thanks 6

53 minutes ago, scrltwtch said:

this girl is messy for this....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Also aside from this lol.. do we really think we're getting a few visuals this week? I just feel like in the album trailer clearly a 159 video exists and a candy paint one does too

If I had to bet, I think we'll get low budget "visualizers" for a few songs (1:59 included) and then just a proper music video for Candy Paint and maybe one other pushed single down the line. That would line up with that one Q&A she did on Twitter a few days ago where she directly confirmed a Candy Paint video was coming but gave a more vague "yes, something is coming ;)" answer when asked the same question about 1:59.

• Like 3

Yes, I think we might be getting performance videos

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Yes, I think we might be getting performance videos

do you have any tea or are you speculating? :cupid:

6 hours ago, blondrin said:

do you have any tea or are you speculating? :cupid:

Mostly speculation, but she was filming some visuals around April. So, we'll have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure there are visuals for 1:59 and "Candy Paint.  I hope there's one for Insomnia too - I feel like she's going to give that song an extra push.

insta.gif?ex=6668c189&is=66677009&hm=d12

• Like 2

i keep saying i have a feeling dopamine is a visual album. i just feel it…

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Not Norman sending me an email to listen to a 'radio recorded' style snippet of a 2 year old demo on a voicemail. . . She is so stuck in the 90's, it's really fxxking sad at this point. 

you are miserable. everyone loved it and nobody made you listen to those leaks goofy.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.