Normani

URBAN

On 6/9/2024 at 6:25 PM, wildsidenormani said:

i've been asking my good brother to tap back in but he's said the stanning experience has been a pain and he wants to enjoy music again without any of stress, which is totally understandable tbh. these last 6 years have not been easy 

This random thought hit my mind. Most artists posts their tracklist atleast a week bfr album release or maybe even bfr that like 2 weeks bfr or stuff but its like 3-4 days away and still no tracklist. This could mean maybe RCA didnt let her do a longer album like Victoria Monet and approved like 10-12 tracks and now she is not posting it and hiding it until like wed-thu so nation and gp cant flip and drag her out and when album comes its like nothing can be done. Cause every artists is eager to post but i knw she is Normani but i was like how far she can run, she has to post on june 7 ( a week bfr album ) but she didnt so i thought she now she will post on Monday when dopamine week starts but she didnt post it yet too. Smth is def fishy and if this is the ****, gp and nation is gonna drag her and fans who waited for 6 years and loved/supporter her unconditionally thru this 6 years with dreadful wait are gonna flip out. @wildsidenormani  do you knw anything or @WheresJaylike ask him about this if he knws ? 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

They're probably on vacation

wildsidenormani

• Haha 3

:dancehall3:

1 hour ago, troubledparadise said:

partial tracklist as far as we know

Hide contents

• "Still Tippin"
• "Wild Side" ft. @iamcardib
• "1:59" ft. @1GunnaGunna
• "Candy Paint"
• "Big Boy"
• "Tantrums" ft. @jamesblake
• "Insomnia"
• "All Yours"
• "Lights On"
• "Black Woman"

:WAP:

i thought this was the whole thing?

THE NUMBER OMGGGGG IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE RE RECORDED INSOMNIA THE LEAD SOUNDS A BIT DIFFERENT THAN THE LEAKED VERSION :jonny6:

Edited by noemani
  • Like 1

• Like 2

You also get a text after asking to sign up for future releases, etc 

So no one is going to screen record? international fans get nothing i fear

Insomnia sounds good, but I feel like that was a missed opportunity to reveal the track list.

• Like 1

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

lol I believe that's a joke because canola oil partnered with Spotify to give a month free if ppl pre-saved her upcoming album. It's just the nation trolling. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Ms.cleo said:

lol I believe that's a joke because canola oil partnered with Spotify to give a month free if ppl pre-saved her upcoming album. It's just the nation trolling. 

Ugh. That would've been the best promo for her though. 

19 minutes ago, Ms.cleo said:

camila didnt do that either :rip: its a stan twitter ploy to get people to pre-save the album. just like those fake lady gaga starbucks ads 

Edited by yonsé
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

when you call the # it's just a "phone filtered" clip of Insomnia playing followed by her saying "hey wussup, this is Normani... leave a message at the beep"

Edited by eXaggeration

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

camila didnt do that either :rip: its a stan twitter ploy to get people to pre-save the album. just like those fake lady gaga starbucks ads 

Lmfaoo I just realized that, I didn't even look into that one, I just remember thinking it was desperate. :rip:

19 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Ugh. That would've been the best promo for her though. 

Lol true, apparently canola's was fake too so it's just a bunch of ppl trolling 

Not Norman sending me an email to listen to a 'radio recorded' style snippet of a 2 year old demo on a voicemail. . . She is so stuck in the 90's, it's really fxxking sad at this point. 

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

7 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

Not Norman sending me an email to listen to a 'radio recorded' style snippet of a 2 year old demo on a voicemail. . . She is so stuck in the 90's, it's really fxxking sad at this point. 

The album is 90s/early 2000s inspired so why would the promo be anything but?

also 1:59 hotline was in the album teaser so again, why not?

• Thanks 8

28 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

click

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

click

Doing the lord's work for non-Americans, thank you :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Candy Painted said:

This random thought hit my mind. Most artists posts their tracklist atleast a week bfr album release or maybe even bfr that like 2 weeks bfr or stuff but its like 3-4 days away and still no tracklist. This could mean maybe RCA didnt let her do a longer album like Victoria Monet and approved like 10-12 tracks and now she is not posting it and hiding it until like wed-thu so nation and gp cant flip and drag her out and when album comes its like nothing can be done. Cause every artists is eager to post but i knw she is Normani but i was like how far she can run, she has to post on june 7 ( a week bfr album ) but she didnt so i thought she now she will post on Monday when dopamine week starts but she didnt post it yet too. Smth is def fishy and if this is the ****, gp and nation is gonna drag her and fans who waited for 6 years and loved/supporter her unconditionally thru this 6 years with dreadful wait are gonna flip out. @wildsidenormani  do you knw anything or @WheresJaylike ask him about this if he knws ? 

I think it's (and almost been confirmed) that she's still working on the tracklist lol. It's a digital only release 

I love the concept around the album omg 🤩🤩 

the event, now this. I love everything. I don't even care about the track list anymore (songs we've already heard). I hope she'll do an online party (ok I'm pushing 😬) !!!

25 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I think it's (and almost been confirmed) that she's still working on the tracklist lol. It's a digital only release 

Rocket being added as the intro as we speak :jonny6:

I hope that electric guitar riff is still on Insomnia.

That was *muah*

• Like 3

2 days and 12 hours until Friday in NZ...

spacer.png

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.