Normani

URBAN

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get it until super late lol.

Watch them post it on Wednesday at midnight a few hours before the album comes out in NZ.

I don't care tho, I'm sure we're getting something throughout this week. We're 4 days aways!!

Ice Spice teases new single with tragic lyrics - Music - ATRL

• Like 2

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

She's probably still in the studio. :dies:

I wish she had a Punch to pry the album from her hands. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get it until super late lol.

Nauurrrrrrr btw y'all i think she posting it today

16 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

Also I guess brandy isn't an official feat she's more so just in the back harmonizing. Now if I go back and hear the demo …. Is brandy already on that? Have we already heard brandy. Now that I've been told that I can't subtly unhear

victoria monet does those vocals on the demo version

12 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

we made it to release week guys, i cannot believe :jonny6: the only thing that can come between us and dopamine now is the world imploding which shouldn't happen, we won i fear :duca:

cant believe we're here :jonny2:

1 hour ago, AFullMoonlight said:

She's probably still in the studio. :dies:

:suburban:

ParisAlexa (a songwriter who's featured on the released version of Gold) seems to be hinting that Rocket didn't make the cut on Twitter. She co-wrote Rocket. 

7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

ParisAlexa (a songwriter who's featured on the released version of Gold) seems to be hinting that Rocket didn't make the cut on Twitter. She co-wrote Rocket. 

Even gold is superior to Black woman.... 

Lydia and Ashanti are in Paris, France. @wildsidenormani is normani there too and if so, for what? cause fashion week is next week not this 

11 minutes ago, Can said:

Lydia and Ashanti are in Paris, France. @wildsidenormani is normani there too and if so, for what? cause fashion week is next week not this 

Hmm and Lydia doesn't manage Coco anymore so it's not for her. Maybe promo or getting to fashion week early?

38 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Maybe they're hinting that it actually is

Edited by popularmoonlight

Wheresjay said rocket isn't on the album lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Maybe they're hinting that it actually is

Basically, Normani thought she got new management and she was going to go back in the studio for another 10 years and RCA said "AHT, no more studio dollars for you." So Normani has to un-scrape leaked songs and put them on the album (basically using what RCA already paid for). 

She not getting a cent from RCA until after the album is out. I bet that's also why there was no Candy Paint video until recently. They don't wanna open the purses until the era starts. 

Spoiler

Then her team thought they were smart by leaking Candy to that r&b tiktok page to get it viral on tiktok; maybe a trend would change RCA's mind and get a video budget cleared. 

Edited by Flare

@Flare lol legit or just guessing? I honestly think these producers are just hoping it's on there. I bet she's still making changes lol

well....rocket will be on MY version of the album in my library

• Like 4

On rocket, The the back and forth at the end, who is that? sounds like ari

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

On rocket, The the back and forth at the end, who is that? sounds like ari

I think it's ParisAlexa.

31 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Hmm and Lydia doesn't manage Coco anymore so it's not for her. Maybe promo or getting to fashion week early?

why would they be in paris for fashion week one week earlier when her album is coming this week

25 minutes ago, Flare said:

Basically, Normani thought she got new management and she was going to go back in the studio for another 10 years and RCA said "AHT, no more studio dollars for you." So Normani has to un-scrape leaked songs and put them on the album (basically using what RCA already paid for). 

She not getting a cent from RCA until after the album is out. I bet that's also why there was no Candy Paint video until recently. They don't wanna open the purses until the era starts. 

Hide contents

Then her team thought they were smart by leaking Candy to that r&b tiktok page to get it viral on tiktok; maybe a trend would change RCA's mind and get a video budget cleared. 

Yup, that's what I think too. That's why Starrah and TBhits probably have a lot of hands on this project. I'm sure she changed directions for the cheapest routes lol 

9 minutes ago, Can said:

why would they be in paris for fashion week one week earlier when her album is coming this week

I mean, your guess is as good as mine? Could be something album related? 

partial tracklist as far as we know

Spoiler

• "Still Tippin"
• "Wild Side" ft. @iamcardib
• "1:59" ft. @1GunnaGunna
• "Candy Paint"
• "Big Boy"
• "Tantrums" ft. @jamesblake
• "Insomnia"
• "All Yours"
• "Lights On"
• "Black Woman"

:WAP:

LYDIA AND ASHANTI IN PARIS OMGGGG COULD THEY BE UP TO SOMETHING THERE ?!!!?!?? I'm praying for a listening party like the one they had in LA OMGGGGG :jonnycat:

Edited by noemani

1 hour ago, Can said:

I haven't got a clue what they're doing there :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.