Normani

URBAN

Black woman??? :ace:Normani you will for your crimes! 

• Haha 5

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

2 hours ago, shelven said:

Probably more likely that the journalist is relying on a track list they have access to and forgot that Black Woman didn't actually get played at the event.

That journalist doesn't have access to her track list. They went to the event and said that certain songs were played, but according to people who attended, they didn't hear that song.

I wonder if they will do a deluxe edition to the album with some more songs. I'm only asking cause I would love to see what they will do with the album cover for a deluxe edition.

I want to know if she's going to be doing festivals. She's going to have viral performance her way back into good graces. 

• Like 1

• Like 4

I hope we get merch once it drops. Need that poster

• Like 1

6 hours ago, noemani said:

Black Woman confirmed on the album 

I think some of you all owe @Ethereal an apology :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scorpioojay said:

That journalist doesn't have access to her track list. They went to the event and said that certain songs were played, but according to people who attended, they didn't hear that song.

On the page before this it says there was a VIP event with the full album played

Also I guess brandy isn't an official feat she's more so just in the back harmonizing. Now if I go back and hear the demo …. Is brandy already on that? Have we already heard brandy. Now that I've been told that I can't subtly unhear

30 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Also I guess brandy isn't an official feat she's more so just in the back harmonizing. Now if I go back and hear the demo …. Is brandy already on that? Have we already heard brandy. Now that I've been told that I can't subtly unhear

The way she phrased it that's what I thought so too. When the song end up being like $$$ and Brandy doesn't have a full verse :gaycat7:

Edited by noemani

I could see Brandy having a verse. From what she said I understood that Brandy came in to do some BG vocals and probably do her vocal production but ended up cutting a verse. I don't hear Brandy in the leaked version and apparently the song's production was reworked (I did not listen to the video someone posted).

4 more sleeps left

Everyone's thoughts on the track list and the rollout aside, it's surreal that we're actually going to have a full Normani album later this week :jonny: There were so many times over the last few years where I genuinely doubted if we'd ever get to this moment. So regardless of what happens, let's celebrate that :clap3:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I really hope she has a ballad. I'd love a song like Flo's Losing You.

we made it to release week guys, i cannot believe :jonny6: the only thing that can come between us and dopamine now is the world imploding which shouldn't happen, we won i fear :duca:

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure Meg is the last feature on the album.

Wanted 'Touch Myself' to make it. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Wanted 'Touch Myself' to make it. 

Same! I love that song :jonny4:

Normani_2.gif?ex=66674527&is=6665f3a7&hm

insta.gif?ex=66677009&is=66661e89&hm=946

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

Same! I love that song :jonny4:

Normani_2.gif?ex=66674527&is=6665f3a7&hm

insta.gif?ex=66677009&is=66661e89&hm=946

it's probably my fav leak ive heard out of the 4 ive heard nnn :sats:

• Like 1

Happy Dopamine week yall 

Who ever would've thought we'd make it to this point….

spacer.png

• Like 6

Wanted to wait until release week to be more active here again but I'm glad we made it :clap3:

One day closer to the album, one day closer to Normani not putting that gem that Rocket is on the album

viola davis wipe tears GIF by HULU

Normani plz post the tracklist today 

1 hour ago, Motivation93 said:

Normani plz post the tracklist today 

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't get it until super late lol.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.