• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Finally some color!

Black Woman confirmed on the album 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Black Woman and Still Tipping confirmed on the album :bird: honestly I don't mind

• Haha 1

Aaaahhh I'm so excited for this week, even if the album isnt what I expected (tracklist-wise) I'm happy that we're finally seeing her face and hearing her voice again 

can she maybe post about her album? anything?…

Maybe its because I'm an OG Ari stan who went through Donutgate and Focus, but I'm not scared of these punk ATRLers. Nobody is ruining this moment for Normani and us. I'm repping my set proudly even if those numbers come out piss poor! 

Normani f/ Gunna - "1:59" - Page 9 - Music - ATRL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, noemani said:

I can't believe it, unless she completely re worked the song i feel like it will stick out like a sore thumb in comparison to the rest of the songs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Depending on how many tracks there is, I think she could do somewhere between 8-14 million first day. Which isn't bad in my

opinion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Depending on how many tracks there is, I think she could do somewhere between 8-14 million first day. Which isn't bad in my

opinion 

I think she could do the same amount as Tems and Arya just did. It could be more depending on the track list like you said.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dominickmcintee said:

I can't believe it, unless she completely re worked the song i feel like it will stick out like a sore thumb in comparison to the rest of the songs

Well I don't think the song is bad I just think the version that leaked sounded quite demo-ish in its structure 

Insomnia which is a lot more recent got reworked so Black Woman could've been too. 

Posted (edited)

people who were at the listening party saying black woman was never played and the journalist is lying

:clack:

Edited by j_mars20

10 minutes ago, j_mars20 said:

people who were at the listening party saying black woman was never played and the journalist is lying

Probably more likely that the journalist is relying on a track list they have access to and forgot that Black Woman didn't actually get played at the event.

38 minutes ago, noemani said:

Well I don't think the song is bad I just think the version that leaked sounded quite demo-ish in its structure 

And that's scary because she seems to like that demo-ish sound i.e. Candy Paint ...but I'm hoping for some polish and a little restructure Lord willing

Scared Cardi B GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shelven said:

Probably more likely that the journalist is relying on a track list they have access to and forgot that Black Woman didn't actually get played at the event.

That could be a possibility but she also didn't play all tracks at the event 

1 hour ago, noemani said:

1 hour ago, zeta said:

Black Woman and Still Tipping confirmed on the album :bird: honestly I don't mind

:ryan3:

This buzzfeed article is just someone who went to the party on Friday. 

The tracklist that is going around is the exact same up on Genius (edited by anyone basically)

26 minutes ago, j_mars20 said:

I thought the people with VIP got a full album listening party after the first one

Posted (edited)

Normani put us out of this misery and just release the damn tracklist already we're 5 days away

Wendy Williams Pills GIF - Wendy Williams Pills Anxious - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited by popularmoonlight
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, zeta said:

I thought the people with VIP got a full album listening party after the first one

oh what's the tea ? never actually heard of that

47 minutes ago, zeta said:

They did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeta said:

did not hear this. oh-

47 minutes ago, Getlikemike said:

They did.

where are they with the tea tho? can't believe they made them sign a NDA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.