• Flare

• nooniebao

3 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I think the last feature is Meg.

It is 

• Like 4

Just now, wildsidenormani said:

It is 

Need her to bring Mani out on tour as a special guest.

It would be even cooler if we have a Gunna situation and she pops up on Megs album as well. 

1 minute ago, wildsidenormani said:

It is 

What? So ENK was teasing the Diamobds collab? As a reference to this new song. Also @wilsidenormani is Lights On a single or what? 

Posted (edited)

Really wish the 17 tracks rumor was true that way we would've have few more tracks to look forward to but …oh well still proud and happy for us nation and Normani 

Edited by Hey200200

Just now, Hey200200 said:

Really wish the 17 tracks rumor was true that way we would've have few more tracks to look forward to but …oh well still proud and happy for nation and Normani 

We don't know the exact number of tracks though. Just because DSP gets a track listing doesn't mean that's the exact number of tracks on the album. 

• Like 1

Wish it was Ariana but it's ok if it's Meg. :laugh:

• Like 1

I'm actually not mad about the leaked songs (a lot of people didn't even listen to outside of The Nation) being on the album. From what I heard from Insomnia, Blue (even tho it's not gonna be on the album), etc. they sound so damn good from the leaks so I can only imagine how they sound now especially Insomnia with Brandy as a feature.

I'm also excited to see how they rework Black Woman. Unpopular opinion but I'm not mad at that being on the album cause I want another Black Woman Anthem and I can already see black women making that trend on TikTok like how they did Halle's Angel.

I'm just so excited we're all finally getting the album. This is a dope time, especially if it is a visual album which i hope it is, and this is what we all begged for cause I remember fans saying "ugh I don't want another meaningless going nowhere single just give us the album" so I guess they listened.

• Like 2

Happy we are a week away because all of this gets confusing and messy.  Ppl are saying ten songs in total but then saying 4 interludes….. that's still 14 tracks. If those other songs are actually on the album then i wonder which song Meg is featured on. I'm a bit confused on the reception of the album from the media outlets that got to listen to it because they are giving great reviews but if certain songs are on the album i question their taste lol. She had to completely rework some songs because those 2 snippets on live and even black woman were not of the quality ppl were saying the songs on the album are. I couldn't care less about leaked songs being present as long as they are amazing . I just hope i actually like the music since that's the most important thing to me. I will say her team did so well last night with the listening party. The aesthetics and the overall vibe was perfect. 10/10. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

It is 

You heard it friend ? 

13 minutes ago, nocturnalbabe said:

I'm actually not mad about the leaked songs (a lot of people didn't even listen to outside of The Nation) being on the album. From what I heard from Insomnia, Blue (even tho it's not gonna be on the album), etc. they sound so damn good from the leaks so I can only imagine how they sound now especially Insomnia with Brandy as a feature.

I'm also excited to see how they rework Black Woman. Unpopular opinion but I'm not mad at that being on the album cause I want another Black Woman Anthem and I can already see black women making that trend on TikTok like how they did Halle's Angel.

I'm just so excited we're all finally getting the album. This is a dope time, especially if it is a visual album which i hope it is, and this is what we all begged for cause I remember fans saying "ugh I don't want another meaningless going nowhere single just give us the album" so I guess they listened.

Exactly, black woman is probably a special song for her and have an important meaning. idk why people are mad cause it's her album, her vision and her artistry. 

• Like 1

Where's the Still snippet? I can't find it 👀

The way rocket has been on repeat!!! Like, the song is too good. Idc what yall say but this is top 3 in her discography. I really want to know why this did not make the cut when the other leaks did.... "rocket yeaaaaaaaaaaaa":gaycat7:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

The way rocket has been on repeat!!! Like, the song is too good. Idc what yall say but this is top 3 in her discography. I really want to know why this did not make the cut when the other leaks did.... "rocket yeaaaaaaaaaaaa":gaycat7:

I agree so much. That song is so great! But I'll gladly just created a playlist to include it on my Spotify lol it also sounds like it could be a hit among Gen Z, it reminds me a lil bit of SZA

I also agree with you guys about Black Woman, I remember her being enthusiastic about the lyrics. So it's certainly important for her

Edited by popularmoonlight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'm sorry but i can't believe that nah nah nah rly made the final cut. the face she made during the live lmfao she looked like she really hated that song  :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I agree so much. That song is so great! But I'll gladly just created a playlist to include it on my Spotify lol it also sounds like it could be a hit among Gen Z, it reminds me a lil bit of SZA

I also agree with you guys about Black Woman, I remember her being enthusiastic about the lyrics. So it's certainly important for her

We see each other because I said the same. It still has that normani touch to it which makes it uniquely her's ofcourse. But like u said, its a song I could see resonating with Gen Z

Posted (edited)
@WheresJay disappearance makes so much sense now. There have been additions to the album over the last two months, and she was apparently still making changes yesterday :deadbanana4: 

Edited by Ethereal

16 minutes ago, Ethereal said:
@WheresJay disappearance makes so much sense now. There have been additions to the album over the last two months, and she was apparently still making changes yesterday :deadbanana4: 

no wonder we don't have physicals, jesus. (if this means we can get more tracks tho I'll take it :celestial2:)

• Like 2

she was so gagged that my fav song was Still Tippin lmaoo. i clocked her for not liking it and she was giggling 😭 she said Tantrums is her fav ! (also my second fav)

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

she was so gagged that my fav song was Still Tippin lmaoo. i clocked her for not liking it and she was giggling 😭 she said Tantrums is her fav ! (also my second fav)

She's wrong about Still Tippin. That's a hood classic. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sleepevaded said:

How is it sound like?

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT (2021-22)
Wild Side
Ocean Club

Waiting For You

Somebody Else

Secret Love

Insomnia

Fair

Gold

Disconnected

Candy Paint

Blessing

Day N Nite

Ride Out

Runaround

1 On 1

If the album was going to be filled with old axx songs, here's your album right here. And this is a pretty good or decent string of songs. Whether it was RCA, Keep Cool, her old team, her new team or her herself, EVERYBODY IS DUMB AS FXXX. The is absolutely no logical reason te have prolonged this project for SIX YEARS if this was the end game. I understand that her parents needed to heel and they were probably traumatized because of the situation, that's forgiven. But in the time since "Fair", which they let die a quick die, there were NO SONGS that inspired this album that we don't know anything about¿ 

I thought RCA were forcing her to release her album to get some kind of, but I highly doubt they'd make her release these old axx songs if they didn't think she was a laughing stock, being dropped or have some kind plan (for the ppl that are choosing to be willfully dumb or optimistic). I can't think of anytime something this bad has happened, especially not to an artist I genuinely care about. We should be gearing up for her third album and second tour where she drives home her place in the legendary line up. 

The amount of ppl in the comments of the leaked songs on YT are too many for comfort. I don't care about the general public, there's too much already out just to 'officially' release it. And for the 'you didn't have to listen' crew, please jump into a litter of acid and disintegrate peacefully. It's time out the crying behind the mask and call pig pxxsy pork- her time is winding up with amateur mistakes and criminal decisions. I saw what could be a lie about the album being only digital, but if that is true, there's more than enough time to correct this. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT (2021-22)
Wild Side
Ocean Club

Waiting For You

Somebody Else

Secret Love

Insomnia

Fair

Gold

Disconnected

Candy Paint

Blessing

Day N Nite

Ride Out

Runaround

1 On 1

If the album was going to be filled with old axx songs, here's your album right here. And this is a pretty good or decent string of songs. Whether it was RCA, Keep Cool, her old team, her new team or her herself, EVERYBODY IS DUMB AS FXXX. The is absolutely no logical reason te have prolonged this project for SIX YEARS if this was the end game. I understand that her parents needed to heel and they were probably traumatized because of the situation, that's forgiven. But in the time since "Fair", which they let die a quick die, there were NO SONGS that inspired this album that we don't know anything about¿ 

I thought RCA were forcing her to release her album to get some kind of, but I highly doubt they'd make her release these old axx songs if they didn't think she was a laughing stock, being dropped or have some kind plan (for the ppl that are choosing to be willfully dumb or optimistic). I can't think of anytime something this bad has happened, especially not to an artist I genuinely care about. We should be gearing up for her third album and second tour where she drives home her place in the legendary line up. 

The amount of ppl in the comments of the leaked songs on YT are too many for comfort. I don't care about the general public, there's too much already out just to 'officially' release it. And for the 'you didn't have to listen' crew, please jump into a litter of acid and disintegrate peacefully. It's time out the crying behind the mask and call pig pxxsy pork- her time is winding up with amateur mistakes and criminal decisions. I saw what could be a lie about the album being only digital, but if that is true, there's more than enough time to correct this. 

Who hurt you

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's actually a good thing that she is still working and making changes.

1. Hopefully, the final versions of the songs will sound more polished. I genuinely believe her team mistakenly uploaded the 2022 version of "Candy Paint" instead of the latest one.

2. We'll be getting more tracks than the 10 initially confirmed for the album two months ago.

3. There's still a chance that vinyl and physical copies will be printed. Even if they're produced after the album release, we'll see a nice boost in sales during the second or third week.

All things considered, this has to be one of the most unique rollouts ever.

atrl-sebs123.gif

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.