Normani

URBAN

16 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I see what you're saying but these things are virtually non existent to anyone outside this base or her fan base Community Twitter group. 

The only moment the GP (and those who are not fans) have payed attention to her again was when she revealed that album cover. Nothing they did stick with the public and nothing else was done to turn that around. 

However we should all calm our nerves! I'm done freaking out over this lol. My mind is strictly thinking about about June 14th and you guys should do the same! It will be much nicer for all of us.

Yeah like this is the thing we've been waiting for 6 yo. I guess will enjoy the ride more if you try to understand her.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

55 minutes ago, Givemeyourcoat said:

Yeah like this is the thing we've been waiting for 6 yo. I guess will enjoy the ride more if you try to understand her.

Hard to understand someone who doesn't interact in the slightest… 

Normani has had 6 years to figure out a formula and has promised fans MULTIPLE TIMES within those years that once it finally comes, it'll be worth the wait.. Yet, the time has come and there's been minimal. Nothing to gravitate to for the GP, and barely anything for her fans to enjoy.

She's entitled to how she wants her debut era to go for sure.. That doesn't mean that her fans who have been waiting year after year for her to have her moments can't be unsatisfied with the way it's resulted. 

If the budget hasn't been there from her label & her team not being able to book promotions is one thing, but still the dead silence from Normani AGAIN is crazy. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, benten010 said:

Normani has had 6 years to figure out a formula and has promised fans MULTIPLE TIMES within those years that once it finally comes, it'll be worth the wait.. Yet, the time has come and there's been minimal. Nothing to gravitate to for the GP, and barely anything for her fans to enjoy.

She's entitled to how she wants her debut era to go for sure.. That doesn't mean that her fans who have been waiting year after year for her to have her moments can't be unsatisfied with the way it's resulted. 

If the budget hasn't been there from her label & her team not being able to book promotions is one thing, but still the dead silence from Normani AGAIN is crazy. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Look, I was just like you the past 5yo so I understand you at 100%. But when I mean trying to understand her, is about this year and the hints she's been putting out. 

11 minutes ago, benten010 said:

This is also Normani biggest problem. She literally avoid her fans and make them « suffer » by stanning her 

• Thanks 2

Can someone make a thread about Normani X Brandy being confirmed? We need to shift the wigs a bit and get the gheys excited again 

• Like 2

She confirmed another track titled Lights On. Its Janet inspired and I'm hyped. :beatfreak:

Kinda wish that Janet rumor was true, but getting the vocal bible on your debut album is crazy. 

• Like 9

I love good news. Brandy has hyped this collab a good time ago, glad that it's still on the album. Produced by Stargate. 

• Like 6

Just now, popularmoonlight said:

I love good news. Brandy has hyped this collab a good time ago, glad that it's still on the album. Produced by Stargate. 

Finally :clap3: 

• Like 3

spacer.png

don't even care anymore that the album is going to sell 10k units or less. we're getting a solid body of work she really believes in

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

don't even care anymore that the album is going to sell 10k units or less. we're getting a solid body of work she really believes in

We will hopefully flop with grace 

Guess The Music Video | [ROUND 4] | - Page 55 - Games - ATRL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

3K pure sales 

so far we have 

1. candy paint
2. big boy
3. 1:59

4. tantrums
5. lights on
6. killing me
7. wild side
8 Brandy's track 

3 minutes ago, blondrin said:

so far we have 

1. candy paint
2. big boy
3. 1:59

4. tantrums
5. lights on
6. killing me
7. wild side
8 Brandy's track 

I'm not sure this 'Killing Me' track was ever confirmed. Was it? It was just a leaked snippet 

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I'm not sure this 'Killing Me' track was ever confirmed. Was it? It was just a leaked snippet 

it hasn't been confirmed but it was leaked along with big boy so I'm assuming it's on the album 

I really hope we get at least 15 tracks. Wasn't there a rumour about 17?

Cute that Lauren and Mani were texting. So excited about the Brandy track :duca:

Could Brandy be on Insomnia? It sounds pretty similar to A capella (something's missing) with the harmonies and guitar riffs

Posted (edited)

I really wanted the Janet collab rumour to be true but I feel like she would have mentioned it in this interview if it was true rather than saying she has a Janet inspired song .

Edited by troy4783

oh normother…arts not charts:jonnycat:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, scrltwtch said:

oh normother…arts not charts:jonnycat:

RCA saving the money for the Grammys campaign next. EXACTLY!!! 

Arts not the charts! We need to change the narrative. :bird:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

if it's a local release like both the singles have been, we're basically 1 week away now....we made it normonsters. we made it 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

if it's a local release like both the singles have been, we're basically 1 week away now....we made it normonsters. we made it 

Well, we'll be one week away tomorrow morning EST but I get what you mean lol 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.