Normani

URBAN

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Can we all shift this discussion to the Dopamine album thread please? Every time I login and see the thread on the 4th page makes me fume a little 

:rip: Normani might not be hyping the album up, but we need to at least try.

I don't like talking in front of guest. :monkey:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

I'm team no music video coming because what sense would it make to release a 1:59 video after a Candy Paint video. I mean nothing makes sense, but I'm still trying to make it make sense. Love to be wrong though.

She should change the album name to Cortisol. 

spacer.png

• Haha 7

It's out in New Zealand guys lol what a messy rollout for a presumed official lead single 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

If the only thing we get this week is a "🍭🎨 tonight 🤍" tweet I'm losing it 

spacer.png

We need to except Normani for the messy queen she clearly is. :ahh:

• Like 1

CANDY PAINT IS OUT IN NEW ZEALAND... Just listened to it and my only question is does the mix sound weird to anyone else? Might be my AirPods idk.. Imma have to listen again cause…. 🤔

44 minutes ago, noemani said:

It's out in New Zealand guys lol what a messy rollout for a presumed official lead single 

You have to be ******* kidding me :coffee2:

The bass hits a bit better in the final mix. I feel like its harder than the demo, but the bridge and outro could've been left alone.

14 hours ago, WheresJay said:

I'm not Normani. I can only share what I know when it's appropriate. I don't have a run of show and am anxious just like you. Hoping for the best and can't wait.

Normani is surprise dropping Candy Paint today. Its already out in newzealand

I'm kinda living for this, her team really said "oh you want that album? Well you're getting that album and absolutely nothing else, now go away" :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

The bass hits a bit better in the final mix. I feel like it's harder than the demo, but the bridge and outro could've been left alone.

Her vocals just sound on top of the beat to me.. It's odd.

Also if you go compare the YouTube version to the version from the 1:59 teaser it doesn't sound the same to me… The teaser version has a better mix.. Again tho maybe it's just me idk. 

• Like 1

we won by getting cp tonight but i'm just genuinely so confused, is there actually a team behind this "rollout" ? :rip: it's a hard enough pill to swallow that we're probably not getting physicals of dopamine, but not even announcing the single before it's out in parts of the world is WILD to me :eli:

i'll forget about my frustrations when i get to listen tonight but damn being a normanster stays being a rollercoaster :gaycat6:

The final version is more lowkey than I was expecting,  I don't think it's single material.

This version sounds like all of the others to me lol I think yall do a lot with that tbh.

I don't see any issues with the song "lacking punch". It's a good uptempo party song IMO

Hoping there's some plan to make it a hit.

• Like 3

I am...logging off

spacer.png

• Confused 1

Wish she was releasing Big Boy as the next single

51 minutes ago, benten010 said:

CANDY PAINT IS OUT IN NEW ZEALAND... Just listened to it and my only question is does the mix sound weird to anyone else? Might be my AirPods idk.. Imma have to listen again cause…. 🤔

yeah it sounds off

6 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

This version sounds like all of the others to me lol I think yall do a lot with that tbh.

I don't see any issues with the song "lacking punch". It's a good uptempo party song IMO

Hoping there's some plan to make it a hit.

Its going Diamond in my household. I think she put crack in it.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

They saying on the bird app that big boi leaked...

Edited by noemani

1 minute ago, noemani said:

They saying big boi leaked on the bird app...

She about to cancel the damn album. They gone piss her off.

The high frequencies sound weird. Also, a 2022 version of Big Boy leaked and apparently that person is going to leak the whole album :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.