Normani

URBAN

On 5/24/2024 at 6:23 AM, noemani said:

Why did she have to scrap Rocket this song is so good and it also fitted the era perfectly 

Cry Crying GIF

ROCKET IS GONE? :weeps:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Just let that rocket song go. it's not that good man 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Can said:

I was stanning for rocket for a bit but i agree. Her only leaked track that might be worth adding is insomnia but tbh i'm totally fine with her adding none of them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Can said:

It's literally her best leak omggg

• Like 1

Can y'all imagine our dopamine levels on June 14

we're going to be high as a rocket fam 💀

• Haha 1

:celestial5: #CandyPaintChallenge coming? 

Posted (edited)

Hoping for an official announcement tomorrow if Candy Paint is actually coming this Friday. 

Otherwise, announce Candy Paint on her birthday for the following Friday, June 7th! I think that'll generate a lot of hype if they do this!

Edited by Crank_It_Up
  • Like 4

WHERE IS THE PROMO, PERFORMANCES, VIRAL MOMENTS? WHERE?! I'M READY TO STAN THIS GURL AND HAVE MY CHECKBOOK READY!

GJNDFLKGNDLSFKGJDSKDSG

Surely something should happen today 

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Surely something should happen today 

it's not convinced she wants to flop 🤷🏽‍♂️

Is she just not going to do anything today?

:suburban:

Yall I think it's like where's jay said we might get a birthday post with the announcement for cp. 

1 hour ago, Way0faj said:

it's not convinced she wants to flop 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah. I personally think that this week was the perfect week to drop but if the me isn't read than a week shouldn't hurt. 

What a mess 

Posted (edited)

I really thought she would have announced it by now if it was coming Friday lol but she still might pull off a Wild Side and really announce it last minute. When you think about it you don't really need anticipation for this record as people been waiting for 2 years lol i think it could even do great with a surprise drop ( doesn't mean i want this lol ) 

Edited by noemani

On 5/28/2024 at 5:02 AM, WheresJay said:

Let's hope they move fast enough 

Whats happening, we are literally 2 weeks away from the album and you said last two weeks will be fun? We are so boredddd whats happening dont leave us alone @WheresJayyou're our only light 

• Like 2

After that first dose teaser I'm not worried anymore. I don't think any of us are ready for what she's about to serve, so I'm kind of loving the anticipation. :gaycat2:

• Like 2

i hope there's something substantial planned because otherwise I feel like this album is going to debut in the bottom 100 in the US ... which, who cares if the music is good ... but it'll prevent her label from investing in her further

1 hour ago, Candy Painted said:

Whats happening, we are literally 2 weeks away from the album and you said last two weeks will be fun? We are so boredddd whats happening dont leave us alone @WheresJayyou're our only light 

I'm not Normani. I can only share what I know when it's appropriate. I don't have a run of show and am anxious just like you. Hoping for the best and can't wait.

Damn, she faded

57 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

I'm not Normani. I can only share what I know when it's appropriate. I don't have a run of show and am anxious just like you. Hoping for the best and can't wait.

Naurrrrrr 😭😭😭😭Sad Baby GIF

We have no idea what could be happening behind the scenes tbh. At least she is getting the album out. There are pleeeeenty of cases of promising young stars who got shelved indefinitely and had albums just collecting dust never to be heard.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

We have no idea what could be happening behind the scenes tbh. At least she is getting the album out. There are pleeeeenty of cases of promising young stars who got shelved indefinitely and had albums just collecting dust never to be heard.

Yes. I am happy that she's just releasing an album and maybe next year we might be able to get another album. I don't think there needs to be another long wait. 

Also Where'sJay did say that they're saving a lot of promo for June 6 and the week the album is actually released which is a choice but if the promo/tracklist is great, it will get people excited about the album and then they won't have to wait long for it to be released to check it out.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, noemani said:

I really thought she would have announced it by now if it was coming Friday lol but she still might pull off a Wild Side and really announce it last minute. When you think about it you don't really need anticipation for this record as people been waiting for 2 years lol i think it could even do great with a surprise drop ( doesn't mean i want this lol ) 

She got only a couple more hours to announce Candy Paint before we collectively drag thee heck out of her (AND @RideOrDie cause why did you claim it's coming this week, who gave you that tea? 😭).

@shelven @Khamis @popularmoonlight let's get the pitchforks ready. Enough is enough. :bird:

EDIT: Okay tiktok is paying creators to do the challenge. The song is def coming this week unless plans change last min. There's probably no video coming unless somebody knows something we don't. They're going to use tiktok to make the song do well.

Edited by Flare
  • Haha 3

Can we all shift this discussion to the Dopamine album thread please? Every time I login and see the thread on the 4th page makes me fume a little 

:rip: Normani might not be hyping the album up, but we need to at least try.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.