Normani

URBAN

15 minutes ago, Friendlyreminder said:

Hopefully that means Lydia will be putting all of her weight behind Normani

No shade but Normani has 10x the monthly Spotify listeners of Coco and even Fair has more streams than Coco's biggest hit

Im assuming Coco does better on Apple Music or Pandora but still, Normani's potential is still massive despite her limited music output 

Kinda off-topic, but it's just odd to me that they'd split now. Coco's been doing very well the last 12 months.

• Like 2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

I'm trying to see how soon they gone get whatever she's working on to us.. before she ended the live she said ' let me get back 2 it so I can quickly give it 2 u guys'  hope it won't take 3 weeks and some change 

12 hours ago, WheresJay said:

Slow burn Urban radio hit while Candy Paint is the in your face hit. I see the vision. 

this is exactly whats gonna happen. the locals are getting a hold of 1:59 and they love it, so twitter hate really translates to nothing.

11 hours ago, nooniebao said:

In other news, her current manager Lydia and Coco Jones no longer follow each other on Instagram. Looks like Mani's Lydia's only client at the moment.

omg i just noticed!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Headlivmani said:

she's obviously filming something —

22 hours ago, Hey200200 said:

Nah let's please chill we can physically see she working working 

20 hours ago, Arianna Kylie said:

the girl is clearly working lol. like its actually very clear lydia and co. have things planned. y'all need to relax lol

Well damn, obviously she's working :rip: the fact that you all reacted to one line shows you thought the same thing but just don't want to hold her accountable to it - she made a plan to be somewhere and then cancelled at the last minute.

It's okay, it happens. It just seems to happen to her more than I would expect for an entertainer who usually has her days scheduled weeks in advance, down to the minute. I thought new management might manage her announced plans better but here we are - same script, different cast.

i'm so happy the James Blake feature made it on the album i could CRY. he's one of my fav artists ever and to know i'm getting a song with both their voices on it…. 🥹

• Like 1

best interview so far methinks 

• Like 6

and it says they were rehearsing for the 1:59 music video 👀

• Like 3

Yeah this magazine article confirmed a video unless they got it wrong?

• Like 1

A few of the gorgeous pictures. I'm really excited for the james Blake record. I love the way that sounds.

I think we forget that most of her hits are slow burners, so I can understand the strategy behind not releasing the video week one. When most artist do that, we don't get anything in promotion for the song for awhile. At least we still can look forward to a video for the song which I'm sure will boost the interest in the track as it starts being played on radio. I'm guessing or hoping what she filmed recently was a live performance. Also excited to hear this James Blake collaboration. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

Just jealous and lazy

I luv it out now 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Really nice read! Sums up the past few years and gives a glimpse of the future! Excited for the James Blake feature :duca: 

I think we might be getting the official video and a performance for 1:59 in the next 2 weeks 

So 1:59 is the lead lead... I thought it was just the appetizer until candy paint.

Ok so I'm being a bit delusional but walk with me. I remember a lot of us were hoping for a teaser at the end of the 1:59 video like SZA is known to do. I think it's actually possible with the way they're doing this release. When everybody tunes in cus they already like the song BAM candy paint announcement for the following Friday. I can see the vision.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

Just jealous and lazy

Do Camila stans realize she didn't write the article nor did she mention Camila?? :deadbanana:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

Just jealous and lazy

convice them to send #that "slow down baby" song to radio mamas; can't just rely on tiktok hype.

• Haha 2

Its the fact they had to actually read the article to know Camila was even mentioned. Why do y'all tell on yourselves? :dies:

7 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

Just jealous and lazy

Now let's not go there because your girl literally mentioned them in her last album. YEARS after the fact. After years of letting the girls take the fall for her no longer wanting to be in the group because she  got convinced by Roger to go solo. 

Edited by justifymythreads
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.