Meghan Trainor

• 4 weeks later...

Unknown User

Camila working with Mike Sabath and Lizzo working with Ricky Reed... Meghan is so influential.

Also Lizzo new song is viral on TikTok I'm mad. Why can't Meghan make something work on there?? Derulo did, Puth did ughhh

• 2 weeks later...
Unknown User

Watching the WOI episodes with her manager I am triggered. Why does she insist on kissing his and Harry's ass when he has done nothing but neglect her and sink her career deep into the sea.

• 4 months later...

Jason Derulo, Charlie Puth, Lizzo and now Sam Smith are getting TikTok hits. Meghan is obviously the logical next person. Her time WILL COME! She HAS to get off this label and try to get something viral on there before releasing it. That seems to be the key. Promoting stuff on TikTok after releasing it comes across as desperate

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2022 at 1:38 PM, Unknown User said:

Jason Derulo, Charlie Puth, Lizzo and now Sam Smith are getting TikTok hits. Meghan is obviously the logical next person. Her time WILL COME! She HAS to get off this label and try to get something viral on there before releasing it. That seems to be the key. Promoting stuff on TikTok after releasing it comes across as desperate

You spoke it into the universe sis :alexz:

On 9/24/2022 at 1:38 PM, Unknown User said:

Not this nostradamus post

It is so nostalgic and refreshing to see people fuming about her again :heart:

Anyways, what's everyone's favourite track on Takin' It Back? Sorter

It's impressive to see how well she's doing and Made You Look looking to be smash after years of floppage and misses

• 2 weeks later...

Were Britney Spears fans always this annoying about Meghan or this has started up because of her recent success?? Anyways, M's management is generally horrible so I hope she does fire Tri Star / Lou Taylor whenever she gets the chance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, Unknown User said:

Camila working with Mike Sabath and Lizzo working with Ricky Reed... Meghan is so influential.

Crazy. This woman is now trying to go viral on tiktok too and also paid that lidolmix account to make a viral tweet about her. And she recorded a Christmas song called I'll Be Home? :skull:

• 1 year later...

Like I'm Gonna Lose You surpasses 1B streams on Spotify! It's what it deserves for being a hit classic.

I wish it pull 400K-500K streams daily after this milestone tho. Sad that its only doing 250K-320K.

Edited by Julien

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.