• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

So where is the vinyl? Is it going to be on her website or is it sold elsewhere?

I imagine it'll drop Midnight (US).

Why tf don't they have the print on the sweatshirt in t-shirt form?

and don't say the white version is there, I don't like that and I don't wear white.

tumblr_inline_r3kloiDIJV1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

mcarugupdtd_1800x1800.png?v=1662135788

Not a rug.

:rip:

Looks like a donut, kinda like Moo.

tumblr_inline_r3kloiDIJV1qktomp_500.gif

She's gonna look a mess for this live performance, when is this **** happenin again??

Can’t believe they didn’t remaster one of her best videos ever (breakdown) and one of her biggest local hits (my all)

TElqBPn.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Why is her skin so darktumblr_inline_r3kloiDIJV1qktomp_500.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

She def ******/sucked one of those guys that night.

Surely not, given she is Miss “I can count the amount of men I’ve slept with on one hand”. :fan: Speaking of which, I wonder which of the below 5 (or less) are the lucky ones.

Tommy Mottola

Derek Jeter

Marcus Schenkenberg

Luis Miguel

Eminem

Eric Benet

Christian Monzon

Nick Cannon

James Packer

Bryan Tanaka

Something tells me that Tommy, Derek, Luis, Nick and Bryan are the only ones to get the punani.

21 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Can’t believe they didn’t remaster one of her best videos ever (breakdown) and one of her biggest local hits (my all)

Ikr, this anniversary is a disaster :rip: it would be better if she celebrated the anniversary of Glitter or Emotions instead of Butterfly

tumblr_inline_r3kjq8rkCM1qktomp_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

it would be better if she celebrated the anniversary of Glitter or Emotions instead of Butterfly

tumblr_inline_r3kjq8rkCM1qktomp_500.gif

Anniversary editions of Glitter or Charmbracelet would be so good because we know there's actually unreleased content (unlike Butterfly and Rainbow).

All of these unreleased songs: :eek:

Glitter (2001)

• "Lillie's Blues" (420597162) with credits to Carey, James Samuel Harris III, Terry Steven Lewis, and James Quenton Wright
    • The song with a Jazz Blues sound is featured early in the film "Glitter", where the young Billie (Isabel Gomes) and her mother (Valarie Pettiford) are in a bar singing and the young Billie showcases her vocal abilities. It may be that the song was never intended to be recorded by Carey, but given copyright status primarily for its purpose in the movie. A portion of the lyrics are featured in the film.
  • "Love Will Never End"-not much is known about this one.
  • "Loverboy (Firecracker - Original Version)" is the original mix of the song that used a sample from Martin Denny's song "Firecracker", but the sample was changed to Cameo's "Candy" last minute after the same sample was used on Jennifer Lopez remix of "I'm Real" shortly before the release of "Loverboy". The original mix of the track can be heard briefly in early commercials for "Glitter", and the chorus lyrics are sung in a similar tempo and tune to the "Firecracker" sample. Furthermore, Da Brat's rap verse in the official remix of "Loverboy" contains the sample in the form of a lyrical diss to Lopez and Motolla's unprofessional use of it. As of September 2020, Mariah has released the original version with the Firecracker sample as a part of her album "The Rarities."
  • "Anything Can Happen" was rumoured to have been the first single from the earlier stages when the accompanying movie was titled "All That Glitters."
  • "There for Me" is a song written by Mariah, which was originally going to be a part of "Rainbow", but was released in 2001 as a B-side to the single version of the "Never too far/Hero" Medley.
  • "Everytime". Mariah confirmed the existence of the track in a radio interview on Rove Radio in 2001, only a version with a session musician has leaked. The vocalist does sound remarkably like Mariah Carey herself. There are rumors that this vocalist is one of Mariah’s backing singers
  • ”So, It’s Just The Way” was originally the second track when the album was still called “All That Glitters.” The reason as to why it was scrapped is still unknown but Mariah confirmed its existence via her IG story. ("So its just the way" are lyrics from Want You. So its not a different song. ? -Andi.)

Charmbracelet (2002)

• "The Wedding Song" was originally written for the "Charmbracelet" album. The song was written and produced by Carey, Jimmy Jam, and Terry Lewis. Jam and Lewis even mentioned the song (calling it only as "The Wedding Song") in interviews, but nevertheless it was never released.
  • "Reach For The Sky" was originally written for the "Charmbracelet" album. The song was written and produced by Carey and 7 Aurelius, at Compass Point Studios in Nassau, Bahamas, along with the songs "Subtle Invitation" and "There Goes My Heart", the former of which made the album and the latter of which was an added track on the Asian-only re-release. Carey mentioned the song in several interviews comparing it to her hit "Hero", and boasting of its live instrumentation and its Olympic Theme/Arena type sound. Fans and critics were shocked then, as the heavily promoted song was nowhere to be found when the album was released. When questioned about the song at the March of Dimes Awards, she said that she decided to include "My Saving Grace" on the album's final cut instead of "Reach For The Sky." The rumor is this was never fully recorded and finished.
  • "Yours" (featuring Justin Timberlake) was released on the album "Charmbracelet", with no featured artists. The song was considered to be a duet with Justin Timberlake. The co-producers of the track, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, thought Justin's voice would suit the song and he was called in to record some vocals. Carey was impressed with the results too and wanted the duet on the album. However, Justin's label, Jive, refused to allow clearance for the track to be legally released. In 2005, following the success of Carey's "The Emancipation of Mimi", rumours surfaced that Timberlake was eager to work with Carey again on the same song.
  • "Alive" - Mentioned in an article in W magazine. It was supposed to be realeased on a scrapped "Live"(EP). The song iintially penned by Aurelius and 7 has production notes under Chartmaker Inc and ASCAP adding the additional production of super balladeer David Foster. The track was also said to mix Live Vocals with a studio beat, but is "transparently honest". According to W, who heard the title mastering, the song is unlike any Carey song. "It's refreshing to hear Carey sing folk in a ballad format," quotes W's Downer. The opening is a guitar-based ref that stops completely allowing for a lower registry Carey to pull in and continue with her mid-chords staying comfortably throughout the song. The lyrics "Soft and tender, he feelsmore aliver when he dances with the moon" is whispery but candid and erotic.
  • "Never Enough" - There are to be believed a very rough 15-second clip of Mariah singing the outro. Its authenticity is unonfirmed.
  • "Satisfy (Feat. Michael Jackson)" - The pair reportedly recorded a song for Mariah's 2002 album "Charmbracelet", with Mariah on lead and Jackson on backing vocals, But it still has not seen the light of day.
  • "Distant Lover"- Jermaine Dupri mentioned it in an MTV interview article in 2002.
  • "Friendz (with N.O.R.E) is a song featured on his unreleased album "1 Fan A day".
  • "My Life (with Damizza) was a song planned to be included in one of his mixtapes.
  • "Misty Moon" was a song recorded by Mariah spacifically for a Japanese tea advertisement.

https://mariahcarey.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs

Edited by Daydream

22 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Butterfly Tufted Rug is already sold out :dies:

It's still available for me.

Just now, Saddy said:

Now it's available for me too lol

F words love home decor. She clearly said "Sure pigs, I'll restock it just for you".

Why are y'all complaining so much - we're truly eating :deadbanana2:

She can't invent new outtakes that don't exist.

Miss Bradley and I will be up all night trying to snatch those exclusive vinyls, I fear.

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She can't invent new outtakes that don't exist.

Miss Bradley and I will be up all night trying to snatch those exclusive vinyls, I fear.

Some of us don't waste money on vinyls, only to collect dust in a drawer.

She could have switched up the acapellas for something else, since we have those exact songs on YouTube. For example,  The Roof acapella was teased here but it's not included in the Deluxe.

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

tumblr_mrrfte5D8E1rsh8hwo2_250.gifv

My All mv in 4k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.