• Lover

• Chris

• dabunique

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lover said:

we're poppin mdma :duca:

Mom will get dragged :WAP:

On 4/23/2022 at 8:04 AM, wanderlust said:

it doesn't. gaga fans just clinged to that theory after someone on rolling stone said the song refers to "respect yourself". it just has the literal lyrics "respect yourself", and that's about it.

So it was just some random Rolling Stone author trying to stir the pot? I recall Stephen Bray being asked about Respect Yourself in 2016, but all he said was that the messages in both songs were similar, and that was it, nothing else.

Btw, I agree about Paradise (Not for Me), wonderful song. The "Music" album had quite a few songs worthy of being a single. "Impressive Instant" was such a missed opportunity.

16 hours ago, Avariko said:

Underrated! Such a bop.

Mmh-mmh, no way! :WAP:

Definitely. A lot of fans don't rate this song very high, but I love how chaotic it is. :heart:

Some of her lyrics are funny if you visualize them (even though they aren't meant to be interpreted in the literal sense)

"You don't care where you drop your anchor, make sure it doesn't land on me"   :lmao:

Edited by GlamSlam

20 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

giphy.gif

:noparty: and once again Mike Dean's involved. Does he come as a package with Madonna now?

we need payola for Sorry on Spotify, 36M is a crime. should be at 36 billion 

8 hours ago, John Slayne said:

we need payola for Sorry on Spotify, 36M is a crime. should be at 36 billion 

It's 54m with the Celebration version and it has been steadily growing on the platform tbh 

Edited by Jjang

you know what.. sometimes I drag her for her vocals in the past years but hearing them side by side I realised that she is actually one of the few singers which voice sounds pretty much the same through her whole career :clap3::clap3::clap3: 

3 hours ago, UMS125 said:

you know what.. sometimes I drag her for her vocals in the past years but hearing them side by side I realised that she is actually one of the few singers which voice sounds pretty much the same through her whole career :clap3::clap3::clap3: 

when you hear the light you hear the light so there's only ha age left to be dragged. interesting.

stroke provoking facts i fear. :coffee2:

I BELLOWED when I saw Madonna's massive ass on my face as I scrolled through my IG stories :jonnycat:

Even if I don't find her current era appealing I have to admit that nothing entertains me more than chaos and she's still good at it :rip:

Edited by Alongoria13

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

I BELLOWED when I saw Madonna's massive ass on my face as I scrolled through my IG stories :jonnycat:

Even if I don't find her current era appealing I have to admit that nothing entertains me more than chaos and she's still good at it :rip:

Everything about her life, her Instagram, her pictures, videos, etc...hell everything since Madame X can be defined by that word: chaotic.

Sometimes that's good but sometimes it's really bad lmao

this was

a

surprise

like who knows

of its ecistence.

:deadbanana2:

Edited by Lover
not my keyboard losing the x

• ATRL Moderator

Omg I’m going to Barcelona in June so I’m planning on going to that Madonna bar :jonnycat:

MadonnasBoyfriend

What's gonna happen with that song Lola recorded? I would like to see her flop officially. 

I see the Madonna vs Gaga thread has mysteriously vanished, it would've still been open if Gaga was winning the polls. lol

OT. Anyone else think Madonna getting rid of Malik was one of the best things she's done in a long time?

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

I see the Madonna vs Gaga thread has mysteriously vanished, it would've still been open if Gaga was winning the polls. lol

OT. Anyone else think Madonna getting rid of Malik was one of the best things she's done in a long time?

well who knows maybe she'll end up with sean when all is said and done? :celestial4:

and the 1st prize for the most bizarre headlines since 1982 goes to...

6bt7.gif

3 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Hell yes!

On 4/27/2022 at 3:06 PM, Lover said:

this was

a

surprise

like who knows

of its ecistence.

:deadbanana2:

IGB doesn't deserve this undignified borderline racist mess

awkward.gif

12 hours ago, The Next Day said:

IGB doesn't deserve this undignified borderline racist mess

awkward.gif

you went in and so does rtl.

SnarlingYawningGerbil-max-1mb.gif

when will rocco?

Someone needs to send this to her.

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

Someone needs to send this to her.

He's right about the filters but wrong about telling a woman how to age.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.