Loreen

Outlaws

Should have never believed her about new music, being inspired, new releases, etc

Lady Gaga - Page 3664 - Base - ATRL

***** doesn't even deserve a cute OP design

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

Seems like things are happening, she has new management (again nn)

And someone on the other pop forum has claimed that the single is "big" and has "biggest pop producer" attached. They were correct about Rita Ora announcing her album so I'm hoping it's true. My immediate thought is Max Martin, what a slay if it happens :jonny:

5 hours ago, nathanspears said:

Seems like things are happening, she has new management (again nn)

And someone on the other pop forum has claimed that the single is "big" and has "biggest pop producer" attached. They were correct about Rita Ora announcing her album so I'm hoping it's true. My immediate thought is Max Martin, what a slay if it happens :jonny:

I hope the label won't have her recording generic pop music.

I still wish ATLAS came to fruition.

On 9/29/2023 at 6:03 PM, Theshigo Washidu said:

I hope the label won't have her recording generic pop music.

I still wish ATLAS came to fruition.

It's Loreen. I doubt she would make basic pop. Even her B-sides are amazing.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Did she ever have any B-Sides?

Are you talking about the album- and EP Tracks?

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Agreed, but she's with two big labels now who would most be definitely expecting super commercial stuff rather than stuff like Paperlight, IIIWY which balance both worlds (commercial and Loreen's type of pop sound).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Did she ever have any B-Sides?

Are you talking about the album- and EP Tracks?

I meant the side projects like collabs, stand alone songs, etc. (Requiem Solution, Neon Lights, her EP, Paper Light, etc.)

18 hours ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

Agreed, but she's with two big labels now who would most be definitely expecting super commercial stuff rather than stuff like Paperlight, IIIWY which balance both worlds (commercial and Loreen's type of pop sound).

Still can't wait. Make it a bit more commercial but still with quality, if that means she'll release it. I'm very hungry at this point :coffee2:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. For years I have been trying to find these, so I had to come here to ask.

There used to be very good Remakes/Remasters of the original version of Jupiter Drive and Dumpster on soundcloud.
I am very interested in her scrapped second album material, as I believe 'RIDE' was the culmination of career insecurity and exploration.

I realllllly need to find those original remasters because they have seemingly vanished.
Unless anyone has the original second album material and would be generous enough to hit me up and discuss a vault situation :)

Her best songs are always scrapped / transformed by their release

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 5:01 PM, Khris said:

Okay. For years I have been trying to find these, so I had to come here to ask.

There used to be very good Remakes/Remasters of the original version of Jupiter Drive and Dumpster on soundcloud.
I am very interested in her scrapped second album material, as I believe 'RIDE' was the culmination of career insecurity and exploration.

I realllllly need to find those original remasters because they have seemingly vanished.
Unless anyone has the original second album material and would be generous enough to hit me up and discuss a vault situation :)

Her best songs are always scrapped / transformed by their release

I've asked the guy who made the fan remakes if he can share them again but nothing back yet

• Thanks 1

Listened to RIDE again today. It's really becoming the fall album for me along with Nelly's Folklore.

Forgot how hard Love Me America hits

18 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Listened to RIDE again today. It's really becoming the fall album for me along with Nelly's Folklore.

Forgot how hard Love Me America hits

Such a beautiful album :heart: might be time to revisit again (though I might have listened for it the last time like a month ago)

Also, I am in love with Is It Love lately :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Such a beautiful album :heart: might be time to revisit again (though I might have listened for it the last time like a month ago)

Also, I am in love with Is It Love lately :deadbanana:

There is just something about the production on Hate The Way I Love You that thrives during fall

On 11/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, Dark Miracles said:

There is just something about the production on Hate The Way I Love You that thrives during fall

One of her best IKTR :clap3:

On 11/12/2023 at 5:55 PM, nathanspears said:

I have officially seen her live, she was spectacular :alexz:

Ugh, happy for you, king :clap3:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ironically, in her busiest year yet I've abandoned the base thread.

This year has been an absolute whirlwind. I'm so happy she's had this incredible success, a great tour and is back active on social media. It feels like a dream. She's deserved this success for so long. All those years of waiting where nothing happened have finally paid off as a fan. Everything happens for a reason and when it's meant to happen it will.

I've finally seen her live, a dream for years that I will never forget.

She has such a massive team behind her now, I do think this has been the turning point. I'm praying they keep it up.

I hope she has a good rest after this tour, imo she should be doing nothing in January and February except having studio time. Maybe start to tease a new era on her socials.

Start to tease, release and promote a single in time for Melfest and then a big push towards an album for release around Eurovision 2024. In addition, if I'm being cheeky, a second leg of a tour? There are so many countries they couldn't book and there's still huge demand in the UK.

Exciting things are to come!

Edited by nathanspears

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think she's been in Iceland the past few weeks working with Olafur, I'm now thinking it's more than just one or two songs

4 hours ago, nathanspears said:

I think she's been in Iceland the past few weeks working with Olafur, I'm now thinking it's more than just one or two songs

I saw people on twitter saying that these are older photos because she had been in Iceland back in May to work on a song with Olafur. But they may be recent too. 

5 hours ago, Danai G said:

I saw people on twitter saying that these are older photos because she had been in Iceland back in May to work on a song with Olafur. But they may be recent too. 

She was there in May but in these recent photos she's wearing a big winter coat so she likely went back these past few weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm over this b**ch once again :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.