Loreen

Outlaws

Tattoo's success has been incredible!

In other news, she's definitely up to something. She's been recording lots the past couple of weeks.

Another scandal though, a company she performed for has been exposed as being a pyramid scheme :skull:

Reddit AMA was nice but nothing new. No album plans (surprise, surprise) but should be more music.

Edited by nathanspears

• 1 month later...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

Cute.

• 3 weeks later...

So.. she's won eurovision, sold out alot of tour dates across Europe, gained a young female following on TikTok, hit the top 5 in multiple countries and seems to be maintaining the mounmention. Queen of the Darlin' :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Warner Music Sweden doing **** they were supposed to be doing a DECADE ago 

3 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Warner Music Sweden doing **** they were supposed to be doing a DECADE ago 

And they aren't even doing it correctly. Why is it classed as an album instead of a single/EP :skull:

Why does the release date say 20th February :skull:

I'm surprised they didn't add the instrumental in there.

I hope she performs I'm In It With You at her shows later in the year.

Truly one of the best ballads of all time, no joke.

She seems really busy in New York. It appears she's signed to Island Records. She did an interview with iHeart radio and it looks like she did something with Dunkin Donuts, no idea what that's about

This is the perfect time to start teasing new stuff, come on team Loreen :jonny:

On 6/10/2023 at 9:32 AM, nathanspears said:

She seems really busy in New York. It appears she's signed to Island Records. She did an interview with iHeart radio and it looks like she did something with Dunkin Donuts, no idea what that's about

This is the perfect time to start teasing new stuff, come on team Loreen :jonny:

This would be the perfect time to drop a proper music video, but knowing her and her team I'm sure that's not even on the cards rn

On 6/10/2023 at 2:32 PM, nathanspears said:

She's been performing here and there also, she looks happy and living the glamorous life :fan: good for her.

I hope she keeps visiting the studio :-* 

--

Her getting the post ESC career the gays have wanted for the past 11 years is iconic, but I worry she's gonna fall off again if the follow up is not promoted as well :/

This version of Neon Lights ate >>

The official version should've sounded like this, it gives the chorus more punch.

10 hours ago, St. Francis said:

The official version should've sounded like this, it gives the chorus more punch.

Uhm, I think I prefer the original one. Since I love the punch later in the song.

And I love Neon Lights so, so much. It honestly deserved better :'( 

13 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Neon Lights is gonna always be the song that got away, it got a whole campaign in Sweden but didn't even chart? Tasteless people.

But the mixing of the song has always felt off to me? or maybe it's my ears :deadbanana2:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rundschau-online.de%2Fkultur%2Fesc-siegerin-loreen-im-interview-erfolg-ist-keine-kompromisse-zu-machen-592172

Album is coming in 2024 and there will be few more songs.. do we think we're getting a promo tour for these new singles?

Edited by Gwendolyn

Fyw38bcWwAEJRXc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Worked with The Saturdays, TXT, Sigala etc...

the music is coming

tenor.gif

Edited by Gwendolyn

18 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Fyw38bcWwAEJRXc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Worked with The Saturdays, TXT, Sigala etc...

the music is coming

tenor.gif

Sigala? Hmm...

It better not be basic stuff that he's written for her

40 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Sigala? Hmm...

It better not be basic stuff that he's written for her

Well... his songwriting credits are... super basic sadly :gaycat7:

But I think this is the step in the right direction if she wants to make music that 'appeals' to everyone, working with British songwriters guarantees a radio friendly hit in the UK. It's also gonna be harder for her since she's a 'older' women and I think if she wants to maintain her current chart success, a easy radio bop is the best bet for Europe rn.

I don't want to gatekeep but some of the new Twitter stans are insufferable :skull:

5 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I don't want to gatekeep but some of the new Twitter stans are insufferable :skull:

Spill on thee annoying ones to me :deadbanana4: There's a certain group but lemme not speak.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.