Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

Well technically the album can also be released a couple weeks after the film in mid/late October for Halloween. The hype would be massive & it would guarantee big first week sales.

I agree. In my heart i want the album release before Joker, but that seems good too. Im afraid of the reception of her releasing an album right after the films release, but i dont think it will affect the season campaign.

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Honestly wouldn't be shocked she goes the Billie route and releases it all at once in August. 

Unless it's coming Aug 30 (which is cutting it close to VFF) then she has to announce by next week at latest for a long enough pre order window. The 16th and 23rd are taken by Posty/Sabrina, so we'd be looking at the 2nd or 9th which just seems so soon.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

I agree. In my heart i want the album release before Joker, but that seems good too. Im afraid of the reception of her releasing an album right after the films release, but i dont think it will affect the season campaign.

I am still very doubtful about that for this specific reason. I don't know how Hollywood would take that, as she was already snubbed for HoG. If she doesn't care about the risk of being relegated to the music categories, she could do that, but if she wants a safe chance at Best Actress, I don't know.

And Joker being a musical and having a soundtrack doesn't help either because it reinforces how they see her: a singer-turned-actress, respected and good, yes, but still... :devil:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I am still very doubtful about that for this specific reason. I don't know how Hollywood would take that, as she was already snubbed for HoG. If she doesn't care about the risk of being relegated to the music categories, she could do that, but if she wants a safe chance at Best Actress, I don't know.

And Joker being a musical and having a soundtrack doesn't help either because it reinforces how they see her: a singer-turned-actress, respected and good, yes, but still... :devil:

And we are getting FOUR original songs... that's tooooo much!! Hahahaha i dont want a single one, then we have four. But ok, what worries me: there is also the fact of the double nominations for original song and actress that could happen again and the academy will only award the song, like asib... oh god 

• Like 1

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

For the love of God, just fire this abhorrent, abusive, TALENTLESS RAT already Gar PLEASE :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana4: 

Wtf is he doing in this gif  :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2: 

Oh my gosh, if a wild animal did something like that, I'd call the WWF to put it out of its misery.  :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, shadowfred said:

And we are getting FOUR original songs... that's tooooo much!! Hahahaha i dont want a single one, then we have four. But ok, what worries me: there is also the fact of the double nominations for original song and actress that could happen again and the academy will only award the song, like asib... oh god 

Yeah, it's a tricky situation either way. Let's hope her team thought it through.:celestial5:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

For the love of God, just fire this abhorrent, abusive, TALENTLESS RAT already Gar PLEASE :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana4: 

This choreo :hoetenks:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

OMG. Him scampering like the rat that he is. :deadbanana4:

The way he spreads his choreographed terrorism to the other dancers. This is already abuse on top of his other abuses.

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 2

Roaches when you spray them:

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 12

Am I the only person who thinks Lg7 and Joker at the same time is a disaster:michael: They count on us to consume the music and with Joker having 4! Original songs and being a MUSICAL they surely want the music to have some spotlight and we, Gaga fans are gonna be streaming and buying the soundrack. Releasing LG7 at the same time is just gonna put Jokers songs far in the background and impact its sales and streams from the fans lol 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

why my profile pic is in low quality wtf :sailing:

HQ avis are currently disabled. Convert your file to .gif and use that instead of jpg/png.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Fishes on the dry ground trying to get back into into the water!

QkX9Au4.gif

chayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meu amor :heart:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

HQ avis are currently disabled. Convert your file to .gif and use that instead of jpg/png.

thank you! i think it works, at least the quality is better :sailing:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Honestly, her releasing an album isn't gonna make her more or less respected enough to change her awards trajectory in BA. It's not the type of thing voters or critics would care about in any significant way. It's already expected of her. 

Her having original music for Joker that would also be competitive for awards would be a much bigger kneecap imo.

Voters vote for what they like. Anyone who has Gaga as their #1 performance in her category isn't going to not vote for her because she has music out. They could vote for someone else if it looks like she's locked to win another category and her 2nd Oscar. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Am I the only person who thinks Lg7 and Joker at the same time is a disaster:michael: They count on us to consume the music and with Joker having 4! Original songs and being a MUSICAL they surely want the music to have some spotlight and we, Gaga fans are gonna be streaming and buying the soundrack. Releasing LG7 at the same time is just gonna put Jokers songs far in the background and impact its sales and streams from the fans lol 

I understand where you're coming from but it could also work the opposite and both can compliment each other's success. For ex, someone who saw Joker and goes to stream the OST would realize that Gaga has a new album out and may check it out as a result.

Gaga hasn't had new material for the GP, acting or music, for years now. So I can see her team wanting to create a big splash for her image and do everything at once.

Edited by Chaos Angel
  • Like 2

The Weeknd just teased his comeback or sumn. Not saying that it has anything to do with Gaga. But where did the rumours of a collab with the Weeknd come from? Was it a legit source?

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The Weeknd just teased his comeback or sumn. Not saying that it has anything to do with Gaga. But where did the rumours of a collab with the Weeknd come from? Was it a legit source?

I think I remember someone mentioning them being in the same studio at the same time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.