Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

The teaser trailer didn't give off the 20+ songs vibe :rip:  but I'm hoping the full trailer next month will have more of those elements. 

The A Star is Born soundtrack has 19 songs on its soundtrack. But only 5-8 songs were played in full during the movie

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Like 2

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

9 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, the rumors about a world tour really excited me, but the fact that last night she mentioned a pop residency in Vegas :gaycat6: —they must have offered her more money than she could count.

It's a bummer that she potentially won't be touring for LG7.

With a pop residency in Vegas there are contractual obligations, so she probably can't go on tour because of an exclusivity clause. It's one of the reasons the CBT only had 19 dates and was so cheap.

She'll just be singing and performing for the older folks in Vegas and the wealthy people who can afford it. How sad 

6 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Some monsters tweeted that she said she was in the studio in Vegas last week, but apparently, she never said that. However, she did say that she will be back in Vegas with a new pop show.

Where did she say pop show in Vegas? Or she just said that she is looking forward to jazz fans coming to her next pop show?

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Where did she say pop show in Vegas? Or she just said that she is looking forward to jazz fans coming to her next pop show?

She said the latter

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Apparently JazzGa stans were drunk and tweeted that she said things she never actually said. JazzMonsters can't be trusted.:suburban:

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The A Star is Born soundtrack has 19 songs on its soundtrack. But only 5-8 songs were played in full during the movie

yes but those test screeners are only going to know about songs played in movie.

If they are saying there are 20 songs, it meant they heard those 20 songs during screening of movie.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

yes but those test screeners are only going to know about songs played in movie.

If they are saying there are 20 songs, it meant they heard those 20 songs during screening of movie.

Well, we will know more about the movie in the coming months

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Sis we also heard the 19 songs during ASIB, we just didn't hear the full versions of them

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gangbaby said:

Live Nation tried to extend Chromatica Ball as the demand was big, 

IKTR!

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Sis we also heard the 19 songs during ASIB, we just didn't hear the full versions of them

oh yeah it would just be bits and pieces. Unlike ASIB, I can't see a single song being played fully except for in credits. 

Just because the movie features 20 songs doesn't mean they will all be played in full, don't worry about that.

Also, 3 months until the movie omg :jonnycat: the fact that we could get a second trailer any day now.

• Like 6

The idea of Gaga bringing back a pop show back to Vegas is exciting. Those of us who actually comprehend her 16-year-old career recognize that she always works on multiple things, and hence she'll also be doing pop things OUTSIDE of Vegas.

The meltdowns over her doing things in Vegas have gotten so stale when it's been so beneficial to her overall career. Don't worry, you'll also get your dinky little stadium tours that you can brag about to strangers on the internet. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

fad will be another asib but better film and better music :heart: hard year for oghs indeed 

Just now, Aden said:

, and hence she'll also be doing pop things OUTSIDE of Vegas.

My meltdown was primarily because of the exclusivity clause in her old contract, which restricts her from performing freely outside Las Vegas. If, for example, the permitted number of shows is 19, the upcoming hypotetical tour will likely be a low-budget endeavor without an elaborate stage and the production values of a full-scale world tour. 

I don't like the concept of vegas residencies, but I have no problem with her performing jazz in Vegas since it's something I have no interest in.

I just hope she can also be kind to her international fans and bring something memorable for the pop touring history, because she's perfectly capable of doing that. :coffee2: 

56 minutes ago, Miichael said:

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just noticed we need a password to enter Gaga's French shop. she's cumming.

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/password

Just tried HausLabs, Ritchy, Jazz, and Nurtec and none of those passwords worked. Maybe she is coming after all :ryan3:

• Haha 7

Katy's french shop was also the first to go behind a password... it seems too good to be true tho... 

:weeps:

• Like 3

She doesn't have a show tomorrow. :dancehall:

I don't want to hype myself for nothing but I'm so weak :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Ok it's July 1

WHERE is @RideOrDie

Tiffany Pollard Eating GIF

(The way we literally lost all credible insiders this era :gaycat6:)

not the tag sis 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Ratviolo said:

I clicked on your link and it just opened up for me without asking for any password?

YEAH THEY ALREADY REMOVED

• Haha 2

Just now, Ratviolo said:

I clicked on your link and it just opened up for me without asking for any password?

Oh wow...

It's over :suburban:

Before it asked a password to access to the store :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.