• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Why are people suddenly being negative? Did she say anything last night? :rip: 

No one should expect anything until after J&P is done. I thought we knew this now. :monkey: 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Janet said:

Maybe they're planning to fully capitalise on the Joker promo at this point

We have seen that before many times. Her team is not capable in doing things like that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Why are people suddenly being negative? Did she say anything last night? :rip: 

No one should expect anything until after J&P is done. I thought we knew this now. :monkey: 

Some monsters tweeted that she said she was in the studio in Vegas last week, but apparently, she never said that. However, she did say that she will be back in Vegas with a new pop show.

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Some monsters tweeted that she said she was in the studio in Vegas last week, but apparently, she never said that. However, she did say that she will be back in Vegas with a new pop show.

It's possible she said it and people just didn't record it. I don't think they would make it up, usually negative rumours are true for us. :rip:

• Haha 2

It's already JULY and we have the teaser since may. We don't even have a date or sth. Reminds me of the pre BTW era, when we waited for the single to come out from September 2010 till February 2011 (almost 7 months for a song) and the album in May (9 months for the album since the teaser on VMA 2010)

All she said was "LG7 gaga returns"

She never said when she is returning... but when she does return it will be with her seventh album. 

That is what I took from that.

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

my wildcard prediction: it's coming oct-dec 2024, she may announce end of vegas e.g. ARTPOP had a long announcement or Pink Friday 2. It'll be a big track lost and she can take advantage of being a digital era artist and having you're behind her

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's possible she said it and people just didn't record it. I don't think they would make it up, usually negative rumours are true for us. :rip:

To be fair, yesterday they made up that she said she was going back to Vegas right after these shows, but that isn't true. The clip only showed her saying that she will go back to Vegas in the future (probably next year).

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

To be fair, yesterday they made up that she said she was going back to Vegas right after these shows, but that isn't true. The clip only showed her saying that she will go back to Vegas in the future (probably next year).

Well let's hope so because if she's still in the studio working on the album through July :rip: We're never getting it. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

my wildcard prediction: it's coming oct-dec 2024, she may announce end of vegas e.g. ARTPOP had a long announcement or Pink Friday 2. It'll be a big track lost and she can take advantage of being a digital era artist and having you're behind her

It could be, yeah, but I think we need to remember that December is a horrible month to release anything because of all the Christmas songs that will dominate the charts for weeks, no label release big albums during that window. 

November will be tricky as well. By the end of the month all the Christmas songs dominate the whole discussion, and let's not forget that we have the election at the beginning of the month. I don't know if she's planning to release something around that... If things go well, who cares? But if, God forbid, Trump wins, I think she will probably [and rightfully so] go into full activist mode. 

October could work better than nov/dec, maybe right after Joker is released? :michael:

• Like 1

Literally no one is scheduled to release anything in August. right before the Grammy deadline too.

just drop it then hoe :suburban:

31 minutes ago, notshawn said:

Finally got approved just in time for LG7 month god is real

Oh, sis...

aH2vhke.gif

Oh Enigma 2.0 :duca:

:noparty:

The new Vegas oontz oontz show could share the title with an LG7 track. :lakitu: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl
  • Haha 1

Maybe she'll only start working on the shoots/mv's etc., in August, which was what Selva (the designer) actually referring to. Maybe the interview got taken down because it was untrue that her album was coming. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.