• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

LG7 

• Haha 11

Hope Freddy gets invited next year dd

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

That's the release! Hope you enjoyed it!

They wanted to go with the same strategy as the Lady and the Legend.

now this is a new level of exclusivity, you know how some singers release their albums on one platform or perform only on tours and you have to go to see them, well gaga only releases interviews for 15 minutes and you have to watch them immediately otherwise you'll never see them 

next album will only be available for the first 12 minutes and will be 45 minutes long 

• Haha 2

If I say anything 

Yall will tag me as ungrateful 

So imma be quite

:chick1:

Spoiler

Dumbass team

• Haha 6

Oh look, yet another interview of her saying bunch of nothings!

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

• Haha 4

The clip I saw barely said anything about new music. I wish we could have more concrete info. Lol

Edited by judaskills

spacer.png

Her ARTPOP is coming with Aura

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

I fully believe insiders simply don't have anything to spill yet :michael: Over the past few years, we have witnessed how easy her plans can change. While other artists seem to have entire eras planned out before the rollout begins, I feel Gaga's team doesn't have anything set in stone and confirms things last minute.

It's blatantly like this, that is why I don't get the reason of keep tagging and harassing users like RideOrDie continuosly when clearly there is nothing to spill, we will have multiple reliable sources confirming when she is about to drop.

• Thanks 3

I agree, but it costs nothing to come to the base and say 'no info, sorry, no need to tag me all the time'.
It's more polite.
You can't blame people when these insiders take a malicious pleasure in writing cryptic messages, disappearing and then giving no sign of life when you stick their noses in their ****. 

Edited by TheOrangeTree
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

she said she's in the studio all the time constantly creating, idk it doesn't sound like she's finished 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Will Sasha be the next to lose her job? :suburban:

• Haha 4

I didn't watch the interview yet but it's gone now?:dancehall2:

Someone sent a message on Grindr asking my thoughts on Gaga's HQ role in Joker 2, because my profile name is folie a deux. Lol. So, I replied that she'll devour the role, then he replied saying he's having doubts on her after the gucci movie. Lol. So, i dragged his ass by saying that Godga was great in HoG and nominated in all precursors and even won at NYFCC. He then just replied, Ok. Lol. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Kimi said:

she said she's in the studio all the time constantly creating, idk it doesn't sound like she's finished 

If that were the case, then LG7 isn't scheduled for 2024.

Andrew is doing other things and will soon start producing albums for others. [He said that himself, not insider info. The project he was working on (LG7) was supposed to wrap up by June.]

Gaga is now in Vegas, then Venice, Toronto, etc.

If it's not already finished, they don't have the time to finish it in the next couple of weeks/months. Add in the mixing and mastering, the printing, and we are in 2025.:suburban:

The interview was recorded before the "announcement" at the end of the special was made public, so theoretically she had to keep the mystery. But I don't understand what sense it makes to release that interview in the first place after a whole month.:deadbanana2:

Well they deleted it now so whatever :suburban:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Andrew is doing other things and will soon start producing albums for others.

maybe shes working with other ppl? idk it doesnt seem like shes teasing album being made, rather making one and being free

14 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Someone sent a message on Grindr asking my thoughts on Gaga's HQ role in Joker 2, because my profile name is folie a deux. Lol. So, I replied that she'll devour the role, then he replied saying he's having doubts on her after the gucci movie. Lol. So, i dragged his ass by saying that Godga was great in HoG and nominated in all precursors and even won at NYFCC. He then just replied, Ok. Lol. 

The poor guy wanted ass shots and you gave him a summary about Oscars precursors. :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

Block his ass next 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

maybe shes working with other ppl? idk it doesnt seem like shes teasing album being made, rather making one and being free

I agree with you, but again, if that were the case, then she scrapped at least part of the original LG7 because Andrew was the executive producer, and the executives are always in the room or nearby, even if she was working with other producers. :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Oh look, yet another interview of her saying bunch of nothings!

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

Whenever it's for pop stuff It really is just the same soundbites like 'a kindness community' 'their passion inspires me' :toofunny3: at least the Gucci ones were good and are recent-ish

Her team is truly the pits :rip:

She needs to fire everybody and hire some actual professionals in the Haus (except for the few professional exceptions like Nicola) who know wtf they're doing. :toofunny3:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

y'all talk like this offline ijbol :ahh:

• Like 1

i ain't even gonna bother watching that interview... at this point i'm sick of hearing "what can we expect for LG7" instead of congrats on LG7...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.