• Replies 164.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I won't be at today's countdown (if you make any), because I don't think record companies are going to announce things on the 15th anniversary of MJ's death.
I think that definitely closes an announcement for June (even if we had no doubt about it now).
See you next week, guys!

Not this. She also follows Gaga, Watt and WoodKid but at this point it probably is just another coincidence the universe is throwing at us to make us suffer. 

• Like 2

A Rosalia collab would be game-changing. I wish the best for Britney but the last thing she or Gaga needs right now is a collab with each other, thankfully that rumour has 0 credibility. 

• Like 6

Oh GlobalGa

Get in: 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Gaga isnt speaking up about Palestine because she is pretty pro Israel through and through yall.

In such a multifaceted issue, it's hard to label someone as being entirely 'pro-' anything. I highly doubt Gaga is indifferent to the suffering and massacre of innocent people. She doesn't have to comment on it, maybe because she feel she hasn't much to add other than "war is bad, we need peace" (especially after "woke twitter" attacted her after trying to help the BLM movement). But assuming she is 'completely pro-Israel' feels oversimplified. (And she's not a monster, I can't see her justify what's going on in gaza) 

+

israeli people, jews ≠ Netanyahu 

Just as not all Americans are bad because they elected Trump once, and not all Germans were Nazis during WWII, the same applies here.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not this. She also follows Gaga, Watt and WoodKid but at this point it probably is just another coincidence the universe is throwing at us to make us suffer. 

Not another mysterious coincidence :deadbanana2:

Why is it always like that for us??? :weeps:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Not another mysterious coincidence :deadbanana2:

Why is it always like that for us??? :weeps:

god hates *** I fear

• Haha 2

Little 2025ers, where y'all at? 

cTKtt6V.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Little 2025ers, where y'all at? 

cTKtt6V.png

On the right side of history, it seems

cTKtt6V.png

• Haha 1

Not moving :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Not moving :coffee2:

Gaga since 2020 

• Haha 4

why would anyone be against a Britney collab? It would have the gays in shambles, look how ROM worked in Gaga's favour (thank you Ariana).

spacer.png

• Haha 1

If she doesn't announce today... oh RideOrDie, you had a good run

:ryan3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I hope the Britney collab rumors are fake....this isnt 2010 yall :rip: 

You really want Gaga to sing with a vocaloid? :skull: 

Of course they are not true, Britney working on music is the new 'Britney in talks to headline halftime show' for the Army

cTKtt6V.png

Ugh I would dieeee at a Rosalia collab. She is exactly the type of artist Gaga needs to work with. I've been wishing for years  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

why would anyone be against a Britney collab? It would have the gays in shambles, look how ROM worked in Gaga's favour (thank you Ariana).

spacer.png

No shade but one is not like the other, Ariana was a perfect match vocally and artistically for Gaga, reason of why that collab was stellar and worked that well, not sure what Britney could bring or offer these days to a Gaga collab considering also the state of her music career.

• Thanks 1

A Rosalia collab would fit perfectly with Gaga.

• Like 5

Nobody doing a countdown today says it all.

Rosalia is on the same lvl of talent as Gar. Britney is not lol. I'll take a Rosalia collab over AI'd vocals any day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Oh GlobalGa

Get in: 

It doesn't sit right with me when I see Sel is more popular worldwide than Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. 

And, Gaga is no.1 over Madonna, what an honour! 🥲😳🥺 I still don't believe it. Woah. 

I have nothing against Britney or a song with her BUT

For LG7 I want something different :dancehall:

That's why The Weeknd and Rosalía excite me.

• Like 1

Collabs don't mean **** if the song is bad. If they have a song that suits both Gaga and Britney, go for it :michael:

26 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Nobody doing a countdown today says it all.

b i c t ! h ! we're tired already! 

1 hour ago, ThousandMiles said:

spacer.png

We don't want collab with autotune 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.