• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Perhaps she sang "Americano" in Spanish and suddenly went into method acting mode. She may have thought she was the queen of Spain or something and forgot how to spell in English. :michael:

:ahh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Perhaps she sang "Americano" in Spanish and suddenly went into method acting mode. She may have thought she was the queen of Spain or something and forgot how to spell in English. :michael:

The method acting of Lee :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

Gags' daughter :jonny5: Dreaming about a collab ever since I discovered her music. 

• Like 5

Anyway, if you all want to delve deeper into the "7" rabbit hole: 

1. Bible:

- Creation: In the Book of Genesis, God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh, making it holy. (Garden of Eden)

- Symbolism: The number 7 often represents completeness and perfection in biblical texts. Examples include the seven days of creation, the seven seals, trumpets, and bowls in the Book of Revelation, and the sevenfold gifts of the Holy Spirit.

- Seven-Headed Beast: In the Book of Revelation, the dragon (often interpreted as Satan) and the beast have seven heads (Revelation 12:3 and 13:1). These seven heads are symbolic of comprehensive authority and power, but in a perverse and corrupt form, mirroring and mocking divine completeness.

- Seven Demons: Jesus mentioned a person from whom a demon is expelled, and later, seven more wicked demons return to occupy the cleansed space, making the final condition worse than before (Luke 11:24-26, Matthew 12:43-45). This implies a completeness of evil or corruption.

2. Divine Comedy:

- Structure: In Dante Alighieri's "Divine Comedy," the number 7 appears prominently in the Purgatorio, where there are seven terraces of Purgatory, each representing one of the seven deadly sins (pride, envy, wrath, sloth, avarice, gluttony, and lust). This structure reflects the process of purification and ascent towards divine perfection.

3. The Thinker:

- Interpretations: While "The Thinker" by Auguste Rodin does not directly reference the number 7, interpretations of the sculpture often delve into themes of contemplation and philosophy. Some analyses connect "The Thinker" to the seven deadly sins or virtues as he contemplates human nature and morality. The number 7 is often associated in general with wisdom, introspection, and spiritual insight across various traditions, which can relate to the archetype of "the Thinker."

:celestial5:

• Like 9

Free GODDESSman performance is low key one of my favorite moments from the Chroma Ball FIlm

FOLIE À DEUX

Edited by Artur
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Oh, even the Paws Up, this ***** is perfectly aware of the emotional chords of nostalgia that need to be struck. :WAP:

spacer.png

one first glance I really thought this was from 2011/2012, the outfit is very reminiscent of one she wore during btw era 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Yeah several people spotted Richie *heavy sigh*. If he's still on board for LG7 then he needs to be hidden in the background. She can't credit him or anything because people are going to catch on and this time around she will be wrapped in another controversy and she's worked too hard the past 8 years building her goodwill. I just can't understand why she can't love him from afar. Why does she HAVE to employ him on her team? 

Maybe he just had tickets :suburban:

i need him GONE 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

twitter monsters are saying that gaga said "The best is yet to come and tomorrow will be even better"??? 

but i cant find any videos of her saying that!!

i hope she does more jazz shows in the future bc i still wanna go. :chick3:

+ love to hear a piano/jazz version of just dance, rain on me, and marry the night.

• Like 1

I really wish this was true. :weeps: and instead all we get is jazz 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Anyway, if you all want to delve deeper into the "7" rabbit hole: 

1. Bible:

- Creation: In the Book of Genesis, God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh, making it holy. (Garden of Eden)

- Symbolism: The number 7 often represents completeness and perfection in biblical texts. Examples include the seven days of creation, the seven seals, trumpets, and bowls in the Book of Revelation, and the sevenfold gifts of the Holy Spirit.

- Seven-Headed Beast: In the Book of Revelation, the dragon (often interpreted as Satan) and the beast have seven heads (Revelation 12:3 and 13:1). These seven heads are symbolic of comprehensive authority and power, but in a perverse and corrupt form, mirroring and mocking divine completeness.

- Seven Demons: Jesus mentioned a person from whom a demon is expelled, and later, seven more wicked demons return to occupy the cleansed space, making the final condition worse than before (Luke 11:24-26, Matthew 12:43-45). This implies a completeness of evil or corruption.

2. Divine Comedy:

- Structure: In Dante Alighieri's "Divine Comedy," the number 7 appears prominently in the Purgatorio, where there are seven terraces of Purgatory, each representing one of the seven deadly sins (pride, envy, wrath, sloth, avarice, gluttony, and lust). This structure reflects the process of purification and ascent towards divine perfection.

3. The Thinker:

- Interpretations: While "The Thinker" by Auguste Rodin does not directly reference the number 7, interpretations of the sculpture often delve into themes of contemplation and philosophy. Some analyses connect "The Thinker" to the seven deadly sins or virtues as he contemplates human nature and morality. The number 7 is often associated in general with wisdom, introspection, and spiritual insight across various traditions, which can relate to the archetype of "the Thinker."

:celestial5:

I enjoyed reading it. Thank you 👍 

• Like 1

LG7 —> 7 circles of hell

I hope she plays with this concept

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

LG7 —> 7 circles of hell

Too good to be true

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

twitter monsters are saying that gaga said "The best is yet to come and tomorrow will be even better"??? 

but i cant find any videos of her saying that!!

Just now, Greg said:

She might have meant tomorrow as in future and not literally so I wouldn't think too much of it. But the idea of a countdown on Friday is a novel one, so I am going to countdown anyways. 2hr 46mins :WAP: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

LG7 —> 7 circles of hell

Wasnt it 9 circles? :suburban:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

This means absolutely nothing. Just like her blue balling since January 

spacer.png

I'd never thought that waiting for her new music would be that long. 2023 was so scary. I hope this year will be different. 🙏

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

I really doubt it means anything, just as the snippet at the end of the special meant absolutely nothing. I don't think she will talk about LG7 anytime soon 

Gaga should really fire the Jojo Siwa choreographer already. :biblio:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wasnt it 9 circles? :suburban:

In many Eastern Asian cultures, we have 18 floors of Hell 🌚

• Like 1

That new Americano outfit is so hideous. :rip:  Serving 75 year old attending a local awards ceremony for best flower display at their house vibes.

Edited by hausofbryan
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.