Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

all the stuff and we got a concert film from a tour 2 years ago and teasing that led to nothing but sure 2024 is ours or whatever

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

• Thanks 2

• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

34 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

February, June, July, what's next? See y'all in November!

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

...of 2035

:ryan3:

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Her team is so lame. All bark no bite.

All bark you say?

SARAH

spacer.png

FREDDY

spacer.png

RITCHY

spacer.png

BOBBY

spacer.png

• Haha 11

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

this is so cute omg

• Like 1

The way she said "I know they hate to hear Soon, but Soon" 

This ***** forreal...

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

BOBBY

spacer.png

this is so cute omg

• Haha 5

This page :bibliahh: Gaga really pushed us to this extent :deadbanana4:

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

This page :bibliahh: Gaga really pushed us to this extent :deadbanana4:

I mean, what have we left to rank or talk about? Next week, we will post her team as cats. :suburban:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I mean, what have we left to rank or talk about? Next week, we will post her team as cats. :suburban:

Can we rank the meltdowns? 

• Haha 2

how soon is soon she would rather choose to resident in vegas again but refuse to give any more info :redface:

13 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Let's rank the ads 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

1. Yesterday 

2. The day when gaga's website was down but it was just an umg server problem 

3. When gaga's brazilian website showed a moon on the home page but it was just a fan who bought the url domain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Nurtec #AD was actually a brilliant marketing ploy when you think about it. Release a commercial that gives the Liddos a migraine while also advertising something that'll make said migraine go away :suburban:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

too many, we would be sitting here until LG7 lead is actually released :rip:

• Haha 1

Nurtec 2.0 ad almost kinda eats. she just looks so good like i wish this was for anything else:suburban:

spacer.png

Edited by trueromance
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

1. Yesterday 

2. The day when gaga's website was down but it was just an umg server problem 

3. When gaga's brazilian website showed a moon on the home page but it was just a fan who bought the url domain.

February has to take the cake for me I fear :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

spacer.png

this whole campaign was so fugly, rare L from Nick Knight :suburban:

• Like 6

We used to rank live performances and music videos now we have to rank ads and commercials :weeps: our QVC era 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If we go by how the industry operates, we must be really close to an announcement. :dancehall: but if they were to go rogue, we simply cannot predict when and how she will release :rip:

I still choose to refuse to believe that she teased LG7 and a song one month ago (and then went completely silent) only to make us wait two to three months without an announcement. It's just a weird behavior and not a "gift for the fans." It's basically gaslighting; she gave us the impression that something was going to happen relatively soon, and then nothing happened. :deadbanana2: (or maybe she only used our excitement to make us watch a special that almost nobody wanted after 2 years)

The kindness punks can come at me and say that she didn't imply something was coming soon, but in this age, a tease like that is an indication of imminence. (And she literally said "soon for real this time")

For that reason I still think July is a possibility, if that isn't the case make some space cause I'm joining you swifties  :suburban:

I couldn't say it better :clap3:

• Like 1

Am I still the only person who thinks Camilas album next friday doesnt matter that much when it comes to Gagas single. Its not like a song from xoxoCACA will compete for a top 5 on BB100.

• Thanks 3

Also my another theory is that they knew we dont care THAT much for Chromatica film 2 YEARS LATER so they put the snippet to manipulate and gaslight us into watching and talking about it:khalyan2:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Am I still the only person who thinks Camilas album next friday doesnt matter that much when it comes to Gagas single. Its not like a song from xoxoCACA will compete for a top 5 on BB100.

I don't think it matters, but why would Interscope want to choose who to put at #1 on the playlisting, etc.?

Camila underperformed with everything she has released this year. I think it's reasonable to think they would want to get the spotlight on her Drake features so that she can get some good numbers for her first record released under Interscope. But as I said before, LG7 is already an anomaly in this age of pop music, so anything can happen. :rip:

And if Gaga wanted so desperately to release in June, she had this Friday basically all to herself. Why would they choose the 28th, which is more crowded?

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 1

:clownny:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.