Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

13 minutes ago, QueenB said:

the lady starlight jumpscare just transported me back to her awful dj sets

:suburban:

The PTSD I still have from her opening set. It felt like it went on for DAYS!:deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, QueenB said:

the lady starlight jumpscare just transported me back to her awful dj sets

Worse than blessed madonna 

Bad Romance just came on MTV. Where are you Fad :WAP:

30 minutes ago, Kepko said:

@Freaky Prince I edited my comment with the tweet, what do you think? Do you know that account?

Oop I think it's them they just changed to a Brat layout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Bad Romance just came on MTV. Where are you Fad :WAP:

spacer.png

Did we actually have any tea on a possible Gesaffelstein collab or was it another fan wish that people convinced themselves was an actual rumour à la The Weeknd collab?

Either way, Gaga X Gesaffelstein needs to happen :jonny2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Miichael said:

Did we actually have any tea on a possible Gesaffelstein collab or was it another fan wish that people convinced themselves was an actual rumour à la The Weeknd collab?

Either way, Gaga X Gesaffelstein needs to happen :jonny2:

Deux Moi had a blind tip of them being spotted at lunch last year. Nobody knows wtf Gesaffelstein looks like, it was way too random to be fake. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Deux Moi had a blind tip of them being spotted at lunch last year. Nobody knows wtf Gesaffelstein looks like, it was way too random to be fake. 

spacer.png

this is what he looks like

7 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Exciting, hope it's true :duca: but we do know what Gesaffelstein looks like sis :gaycat1:

phoenix-bankrupt-gesaffelstein-remix-chill-french-techno-free-download.jpg

Gesaffelstein-National-Tour-1024x576.jpg

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

Oh I'm sat 

stream this talented king 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Orsay said:

this one?

nnn which one of yall was this? the person recording cackling 😭😭

the cigarette and the twink walking by in the police tape Telephone costume at the end is sending me soooo bad

• Haha 2

Not that I think this will at all be a route she goes down anymore in her career, nor do I think this type of situation will happen for Gaga... maybe ever again in her career... but Chappell Roan is such a perfect example that right now there's room for personality in pop music. And being a bit left-of-field sonically is just as big of, if not more of a pay-off than trying to build the success of your era based off what your closest and/or bigger peers are doing. Not that she needs to worry about whatever happens next in her career truthfully, but I find it interesting seeing Chappell sky-rocket when a few months ago I posted a thread about her music and was told it was "too gay/quirky" to be successful. Now she's literally out charting Ariana and Beyonce. I know we say "arts not the charts" but I don't think she's ever actually had that era yet. Where the music feels like she made it without success somewhere in the back of her mind.

Also releasing/being active over pride really does have a knock on effect so it would be a shame to see her miss out on that if she doesn't release this month.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

She had dinner with him to see if he was open to a threesome with Michael phoenix-bankrupt-gesaffelstein-remix-chi

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

He's fine :giraffe:

But my point was we all know the cigs wouldn't be able to tell who he was just by sight like a famous producer. If they were faking a tip they'd submit ReDone, so I think it was Lady Garbanzo's team. 

Edited by bitchfit

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

She had dinner with him to see if he was open to a threesome with Michael phoenix-bankrupt-gesaffelstein-remix-chi

mh yes m'am :WAP:

• Haha 1

I dont know how that 'radio-washed techno pop' tweet went under our radar since chic is a realiable insider :WAP: Maybe the Gessafelstein rumors are true :WAP:

I'm tired of rumors I want an ANNOUNCEMENT

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Kepko said:

I don't remember their @ but they said it in the beginning of this year. It's probably the same account we are talking about, it was a tweet. But they also said the album would be coming out on Halloween/October. Maybe the tweet is still there, idk

Edit: 

Wtf does radio-washed even mean 

• Thanks 1

Just now, frankvert said:

Wtf does radio-washed even mean 

Hopefully nothing, half of Chromatica could be for radio and they used two songs. There's no point in tailoring to it if you ain't releasing it to them :deadbanana:

Yikes

oh no a Poppy stan thinks the album is mid :suburban:

• Thanks 1

who gives a **** what some rando on twitter says

this is why we need concrete information 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

he's fine af:gaycat2:

Mary Jane Holland is one of the best songs on ARTPOP and severely underrated :gaygacat8: 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.