Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Signed up for the LA Chromatica Ball movie premiere even though I have a flight that same night 

:ryan3:

I'll push my flight back for Mother idgaf

:ryan3:

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I agree with the rest. 

Clock me :duca:

33 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

where do y'all fall on the Gar political compass

EHfJohD.png

Somewhere in the red square as this base's only Hold My Hand stan. :duca:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Of course we're getting fans videos instead of the lg7 teaser :gaycat6: 

When we get a video of Marc Monster discussing kindness and Haus Labs lip lacquer instead of LG7 teasing. A NIGHTMARE. :jonny:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I wouldnt agree. Nowdays album "eras" last like 4 weeks if you arent Taylor Swift lol. Two music videos for two singles and its done basically. She doesnt have to promote LG7 heavily and she also probably wont. Also she can always use the hype leading up to Joker by doing LG7 stuff this summer and then full on Joker mode starting from November. Its not like she will have a major album promo rollout with countless performances and interviews. Look at Ariana, two music videos, an interview and a cute little SNL performance while promoting Wicked part 1, it can be done effectivly and effortlessly.

I agree that theoretically she could release an album quickly this year before Joker, but you're talking about a summer release... it's almost June :gaycat6: I really can't see LG7 coming in the next two months and then JFAD era will begin in late August at Venice. So again, unless she's planning to surprise us and drop an album during the JFAD campaign, I'd say 2025 it is.

Hi :gaygacat7:

Shamelessly plugging our Chromatica Ball Film watch party/live react this Saturday 05/25 on our Gaga discord: https://discord.com/invite/QjYWVkwkyc

💗⚔️tcbf-hbo is the channel for the film but feel free to explore! See you there!

To be honest if she would release Alice mv with the single vinyl, she can stop with releasing any music for the next 2 years to me. That's how much I love Alice :heart:

• Like 1

As someone who couldn't attend the Chromatica Ball, I am shocked and excited for the tour movie! Didn't think our girl would pull through tbh. Better late than never :gaygacat3:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I agree that theoretically she could release an album quickly this year before Joker, but you're talking about a summer release... it's almost June :gaycat6: I really can't see LG7 coming in the next two months and then JFAD era will begin in late August at Venice. So again, unless she's planning to surprise us and drop an album during the JFAD campaign, I'd say 2025 it is.

But I really don't see it so badly. Look. 

Announcement of the single within the first week of June. Single release in the middle of June. Then the album in July. Unfortunately I don't think she is planning to make two singles before an album like with Chromatica, based on other releases this year it will be only one (I think people are losing the hype when it takes too long before an album). The second after the album is released. Then the joker season, and once it's finished she can go on tour and promote the last single. It's really not so difficult to do, if I was her manager I would make it like that… ahh to be Bobby 

Edited by Daglazzo
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Regarding LG7, it needs to come out this year- that doesn't mean I think it will. There's just not great reason to wait so long- 5 years crazy. If we can expect an album every half a decade from Gaga then her musical career is going to see diminishing returns. 

Taking longer than 4 years is already pushing it if you're looking to be one of the most relevant artists in the music scene. 

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy
  • Thanks 5

Y'all please don't forget the teasing that we got since January. Pls why y'all suddenly lost faith? 

• Like 1

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Y'all please don't forget the teasing that we got since January. Pls why y'all suddenly lost faith? 

Girl Gaga loves to tease music way before she releases albums. She likes to edge us. Kinky queen

I'd love for her to drop a surprise album right before or after JFAD- she's never released music that way and I think that element of surprise would work massively in her favor. She'd gag everyone, and it would probably make huge waves. 

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

@RideOrDie PLEASE :gaycat6:

What ?

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

But I really don't see it so badly. Look. 

Announcement of the single within the first week of June. Single release in the middle of June. Then the album in July. Unfortunately I don't think she is planning to make two singles before an album like with Chromatica, based on other releases this year it will be only one (I think people are losing the hype when it takes too long before an album). The second after the album is released. Then the joker season, and once it's finished she can go on tour and promote the last single. It's really not so difficult to do, if I was her manager I would make it like that… ahh to be Bobby 

I get that you're saying you want that to happen, and I totally agree that it would be possible if that was the plan, but I just don't think that's actually happening. You're really telling me that you think she's dropping the lead single in two weeks from now? :gaycat6:

Yall a mp4 snippet of the interlude "sonnet" got l worded 

I think she is focusing on the acting. I can't see a release till post Joker season - sorry :gaycat6:

47 minutes ago, Aden said:

Somewhere in the red square as this base's only Hold My Hand stan. :duca:

i'm green i fear :rogue:

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

@RideOrDie PLEASE :gaycat6:

Do not, I repeat DO NOT share anything with us. 

Spoiler

Let me try some reverse psychology 

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I get that you're saying you want that to happen, and I totally agree that it would be possible if that was the plan, but I just don't think that's actually happening. You're really telling me that you think she's dropping the lead single in two weeks from now? :gaycat6:

:gaycat7: That makes me feel stupid after you named it :deadbanana2: but yes I am proud delulu 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

where do y'all fall on the Gar political compass

EHfJohD.png

You need to name each square to complete the diagram though. :fan:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Yall a mp4 snippet of the interlude "sonnet" got l worded 

Are you talking about this? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.