• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Going on a tour with the same original 'Chromatica' timetable plan would also work best for a possible album stability if released after awards season next year and the tour happening in mid-late Summer 2025, instead of interrupting the era with JFAD very likely overshadowing everything with relative soundtrack, that is why in first I don't think there are plans of  releasing this Summer.

Minor and less important reason, also Grammys wise it will be best for her to not be against Beyoncé-Swift-Billie, sure they can still do her wrong also next year like it has already happened tones of times already, but still, not having to be up to to them will be better, not necessarly because she would lost against them but because they can also split votes between them.

Yeah I agree. At this point, we are nearing halfway through 2024 anyway so 2025 is getting closer and closer :deadbanana: (I was thinking more of if they kinda packaged it as a visual record or something and she quickly moved onto the movie cycle.)

54 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

the beggining sounds just like the kidz bop version

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

#1 person u should take this frustration out on is gaga herself. :rip: 

The lack of self awareness, I'm not the one in here defining other people careers "disgusting" by listing the release dates of their projects in a pointless and bumb way, talking about "frustration".

:rip:

clearly a minority of this fanbase checks for her side projects which is why i pointed out just her solo work. 98% of ppl here venting abt the same wait time. 

Putting ASIB is fair since it's original material, but yeah C2C and Khia For Sale don't count.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Starting to think releasing after the 2025 Grammy deadline would behoove Gar the most, because she'll almost certainly be nominated in 2026 for JFAD Soundtrack, so she might as well add LG7 into the mix at that ceremony. Nvm the competition in 2025 with Bey, Tay, Billie, so on. I don't like it but it is what it is 

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Currently listening to Gar's most underrated song

lady-shrug.gif

Jewels n Drugs?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Putting ASIB is fair since it's original material, but yeah C2C and Khia For Sale don't count.

C2C and L4S are still projects belonging to her discography and treated like proper eras with promotion by her part that got also awards recognition, C2C had an intensive promotion with tones of events and tv performances and even a world tour, L4S sure had less promo in comparison but it still got tv specials and a Grammy performance released during the year she was busy with HOG by the way (filmed abroad and released the same year during a pandemic).

This fanbase not caring for them doesn't mean those projects didn't require effort, time and work by her part, this is why to me it doesn't make sense listing her solo studio albums without counting her other projects.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Leptine said:

C2C and L4S are still projects belonging to her discography and treated like proper eras with promotion by her part that got also awards recognition, C2C had an intensive promotion with tones of events and tv performances and even a world tour, L4S sure had less promo in comparison but it still got tv specials and a Grammy performance released during the year she was busy with HOG by the way (filmed abroad and released the same year during a pandemic).

This fanbase not caring for them doesn't mean those projects didn't require effort, time and work by her part, this is why to me it doesn't make sense listing her solo studio albums without counting her other projects.

It's just not as time consuming as crafting an original album from scratch. With her jazz albums, she just has to get in the booth and sing, the lyrics, melodies and music are already there.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

clearly a minority of this fanbase checks for her side projects which is why i pointed out just her solo work. 98% of ppl here venting abt the same wait time. 

ASIB is a side project? When it is more relevant than most of her studio albums? 

Her acting career is no longer a side project, it is her career now. Let me fix your timeline 

LG7 (2025) 

Movie3 (2024)

Movie2 (2021)

TBLG2 (2021)

LG6 (2020) 

Movie1 (2018)

LG5 (2016) 

TV mini series (2015)

TBLG1 (2014)

LG4 (2013)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's just not as time consuming as crafting an original album from scratch. With her jazz albums, she just has to get in the booth and sing, the lyrics, melodies and music are already there.

It's a different effort of course but still an effort otherwise The Recording Academy wouldn't allow to nominate those projects in AOTY category along with original music albums.

Recording jazz music still require vocal preparation and tecnique that not everybody can do, it's not like those are songs easy to cover for everybody, there's a reason if they're labelled as classics that did hystory of music.

That being said, my main point is about the time she dedicated to those projects in terms of promo and performances, things that required time and rehearsals by her part, same when it comes to her movies, so you can't act like those projects don't exist and took her time like this fanbase often tend to do in discussing her studio albums releases.

• Like 3

• Haha 10

no one is discrediting her acting, jazz, makeup, and other side hustles. it wasnt that deep. 

• Thanks 2

Lady Gaga: I can see it in your face you don't think I pull my weight. Maybe it's time for us to say good bye 

Alleged "Majority" of Gaga stans: She's disgusting and lazy 

• Haha 3

What is going on in here dddd :rip:

Can she ******* con back now?

I envy the other popgirls fans with all these albums released now

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

See, we kinda have to count them if we're hyping JFAD soundtrack which will mostly be covers.

I agree that they're not proper "Gaga albums" but they absolutely count as content that was delivered to fans. Whether fans gagged over them or not is irrelevant.

• Like 1

A mess as usual in here :rip:

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

So she's about to start teasing again with studio pics and will go dead silence whole summer?

spacer.png

Something something something stupid love 

Honestly don't care about the Grammys at all anymore. She has enough :deadbanana: I just want her to get a BA Oscar and eventually an Emmy for some special or TV role down the road.

• Like 1

Once may 17th is out the way the coast is clear for her :chick1:

Going viral with fake and nonsensical AI'd pics, the GeePee misses her sm 

akhil-katyschromatica.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.