Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I mean, it'd be quite the time commitment. Most musicals take a couple of years to go from conception to any sort of production. It's not like writing 10-15 songs for an album, especially if she were to do the book (script) herself. A bit of an extreme example, but it took Lin Manuel Miranda 6/7 years just to write Hamilton by himself. She'd almost surely find a collaborator. It'd be a process of them getting together, developing initial concepts, seeing what works, writing drafts, and refining. 

For comparison, Sara Bareilles wrote the score for Waitress (which is amazing btw :mandown:). She and the artistic team started initial development during Summer 2013 and then spent most of 2014 pounding out the script with near-exclusive attention. A NYC industry workshop was held that December and the show had its official world premiere at the ART in Cambridge during August 2015. They then went back and retooled the show as needed, finalized the cast, and eventually started rehearsals for the BWay production that started previews late March 2016. From the start of creating it to the first Broadway show, it took like 2 and a half years.

Yeah no..

oprah-no.gif

With her last studio album being released 3 years ago already and with the next one very likely not even out until 2025, she doesn't have the time for Broadway at all..

oprah-no.gif

• Replies 166.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Maybe ARTPOP's reverse warholian expedition was the friends we made along the way.

oprah-no.gif

5 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

September 23rd

Reveal hidden contents

PNC7MCz.jpgoqhuE0Y.jpgLf04Q7R.jpgGczEeDo.jpg

WOW she looks absolutely STUNNING here :duca:

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Yeah no..

oprah-no.gif

With her last studio album being released 3 years ago already and with the next one very likely not even out until 2025, she doesn't have the time for Broadway at all..

oprah-no.gif

She has already began working on it. She has made more hints about a musical than hints about LG7. 

She mentioned it during the HOG press tour. In the same way she hinted about being interested in being in a super hero movie (aka JFAD) 

Plus in her infamous Chromatica tour film Instagram post she said, “I wrote and produced music for a special project”. She was 100% referring to a musical

She has different priorities. A solo studio album is not coming anytime soon. It will probably be like the gap between Lemonade and Renaissance, 6 years

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Fashion uploaded on Spotify as an appetizer for the RedOne produced and co-written LG7 lead single

I could NOT believe it

IMG-3317.gif

I would be more inclined to think they’re  pitching ideas for TikTok for that song and it’ll ‘go viral’ in November or smthn. Katy catalogue when she needs to sign money contracts teas 

IMG-3317.gif

1 hour ago, LadyFlopga said:

Not Fashion clearing all her releases after born this way (album)

RedOne did that

oprah-no.gif

Are you OGH at this point because…

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

ezgif-5-e81e70a771.gif

don't you wanna see these clothes on me?

I was watching Five Foot Two on Friday and I noticed that she had only met Randy (Merrill), one of the mastering engineers for Joanne, the same day that she and Mark had to submit the album to Interscope dd

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She has already began working on it. She has made more hints about a musical than hints about LG7. 

She mentioned it during the HOG press tour. In the same way she hinted about being interested in being in a super hero movie (aka JFAD) 

Plus in her infamous Chromatica tour film Instagram post she said, “I wrote and produced music for a special project”. She was 100% referring to a musical

She has different priorities. A solo studio album is not coming anytime soon. It will probably be like the gap between Lemonade and Renaissance, 6 years

Mama, this is... :khaylan2:

The interviewer directly asked when fans could expect to see her on Broadway and she was like "I've thought about it, maybe if I were to write an original musical". If she was asked an open-ended question (like "What's your next step") and she specifically went there, that'd be one thing, bit she gave a relatively broad and non-committal answer to a very specific question. I'd love to see Nose on Broadway, but an original musical is not something that whips out of thin air, nor is there reason to believe that her "special project" was automatically referring to a musical. Broadway is a small, small world. Leaks about new productions, who's working with who, and "top secret" workshops happen all the time. If she had something going on with a known writer, producers potentially on board, etc. some crumb would've dropped by now. 

And no offense, but if we're acting like LG7 isn't even on the table because "she hasn't posted any selfies from the studio" and stuff like that, how are gonna assume she has a whole original musical locked and loaded :rip:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Her streaming numbers tho…hopefully she’ll release a droplet or two.

Maybe she will sneak a dark bop into the JFAD soundtrack. Hair Body Face 2.0

There’s probably a 50/50 chance something will go viral from the JFAD sound track. If Shallow could go viral, anything can go viral. Shallow did not sound like any hit from 2018/2019

Spoiler

Imagine That’s Entertainment going viral and becoming her next #1 :coffee:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Mama, this is... :khaylan2:

The interviewer directly asked when fans could expect to see her on Broadway and she was like "I've thought about it, maybe if I were to write an original musical". If she was asked an open-ended question (like "What's your next step") and she specifically went there, that'd be one thing, bit she gave a relatively broad and non-committal answer to a very specific question. I'd love to see Nose on Broadway, but an original musical is not something that whips out of thin air, nor is there reason to believe that her "special project" was automatically referring to a musical. Broadway is a small, small world. Leaks about new productions, who's working with who, and "top secret" workshops happen all the time. If she had something going on with a known writer, producers potentially on board, etc. some crumb would've dropped by now. 

And no offense, but if we're acting like LG7 isn't even on the table because "she hasn't posted any selfies from the studio" and stuff like that, how are gonna assume she has a whole original musical locked and loaded :rip:

no selfie, no album

We're anticipating hits from the JFAD "jazzy" soundtrack?

sub-buzz-31430-1508946081-1.png?downsize

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

We're anticipating hits from the JFAD "jazzy" soundtrack?

I mean she got a #1 hit out of a song where the bridge is her singing "Haaaa haooodha hoooo hAAAAAHohajooooooohhh HAAAWWWWWW oohhhg"

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Just a RedOne stan :giraffe:

oprah-no.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

No offence but this seems to me just a very long shot assumption without any valid evidences.. You often in the past months brought the Brodway argument, it seems to me more a project that you would like her to do.. It's not impossible but it seems to me very unlikely at this point of her career in my opinion, she's just at her third movie that it still has to be released (one year), 3 years without new music, writing and producing an entire musical it's something very demanding and there would be rumors about productions and stuff like that as @EnigmaticAndroid pointed out.

JohnWayneHolland

As I sing this finale
I hope goes up your alley
The clown
With his pants falling down
Or the scene
Where the villain is mean
This goodbye
Brings a tear to the eye
The world is a stage
The stage is a world of entertainment!

:WAP:

Literally a #1 smash waiting to happen 

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I would be more inclined to think they’re  pitching ideas for TikTok for that song and it’ll ‘go viral’ in November or smthn. Katy catalogue when she needs to sign money contracts teas 

IMG-3317.gif

yes they’re clearly testing the waters for LG7’s lead i reckon

RED ONE

GA GA

Dn5D.gif

32 minutes ago, Aden said:

I mean she got a #1 hit out of a song where the bridge is her singing "Haaaa haooodha hoooo hAAAAAHohajooooooohhh HAAAWWWWWW oohhhg"

That bridge is one the most iconic things she has done in the second half of 2010s

• Like 2

Fashion (2009) is top 10 in her discography, incredible song! Was it really added to Spotify? Or is it fan-uploaded? Because it's still not available on Apple Music... 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Fashion (2009) is top 10 in her discography, incredible song! Was it really added to Spotify? Or is it fan-uploaded? Because it's still not available on Apple Music... 

its on the soundtrack of a movie.. offical one!

The way she could've easily done a The Fame 2.0 EP for it's 15th anniversary.

1. Out of Control
  2. Second Time Around
  3. Glitter and Grease
  4. No Way
  5. Fooled Me Again
  6. Trigger
  7. Rockshow

I mean, look at the material.

8PxB.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.