• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

13 hours ago, Devin said:

!!!

Prob adds to why TFM is my favorite bc there is the balance to all sides of her.

spacer.png

She should experiment more with midtempos, but I guess she wants to keep the high energy to stay on brand and please certain Monsters. The producers she collabs with plays a huge role but thats a convo for another day. :deadbanana:

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Artur said:

Same, king. Same. She really said "let me release one of the best pop albums ever with my debut".

spacer.png

I have a feeling she will be more lowkey with her next record. I just can't see another album with her "screaming" in 12 out of 13 songs. Burns and Andrew are coming to tone her down.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Loving the TFM stanning. It’s undeniably her best album and BTW stans need to get over it

spacer.png

Good thing Andrew has experience taming Miley’s ~high volume~ vocals and can actually mix them to sound pleasant on record. SSOH is coming to deliver & LG7 Will too if he ends up being the main producer 

spacer.png

I'm glad we ALL (along with Gen Z) agrees Ga Ga needs to stop screeching

JhBlZwt.gif

I'm curious to know which songs y'all consider "screeching" or "screaming" on Chromatica? Because I legit don't get it, I agree for some of the Joanne tracks (but I don't mind it, such as Diamond Heart or Perfect Illusion, it fits the songs), but I really don't see it on Chromatica? Maybe the chorus of Enigma? But she sounds great? And maybe the first verse of Rain On Me, but it sounds good and make a great contrast with Ariana's airy vocals. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

not a single soul wants another jazz dvd lets be real

There's a Jazz DVD?

Not me scrolling tiktok and see Jeffree Star live reviewing the Haus Labs concealer on there saying he’s obsessed and it’s the best concealer he’s ever used :deadbanana: Get money Haus Labs. 

47 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The C2C one.

Oh duh.. I mean didn't we get decent number of iconic Gaga performances from that DVD? 

spacer.png

That final shot from this performance is so iconic. She looked like a legend!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kimi said:

not a single soul wants another jazz dvd lets be real

This fanbase is something else. :jonny: Wanting her to do more stuff but then like, "no, not that, do not do that". :deadbanana: 

If she wanted to feed her fans, she could put up the CBT DVD on her website for fans to buy. I would buy it for, like, $20. She would make dozens of dollars. this idea that everything a popstar does has to go in theaters or on streaming is so stupid.  :jonny: 

Edited by Sannie

54 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Oh duh.. I mean didn't we get decent number of iconic Gaga performances from that DVD? 

spacer.png

That final shot from this performance is so iconic. She looked like a legend!

Watching the Blu-ray for the first time rn :heart:

Haus Labs should consider creating an Advent Calendar filled with their products. 

Just like what beauty brands are currently releasing this upcoming holiday season. 

ysl-holiday-advent-calendar.jpg

Untitled-design-68-1024x683.png

1694707495-dr-sturm-65032f117f6ca.png?cr

They could easily sell this at $350 USD

• Like 1

now that we know she's been working with Andrew Watt on new music for months already I hope the liddos who were having meltdowns and lashing out at her about how she doesn't care about music anymore and hasn't even thought about LG7 or whatever will realise that they don't actually know what she's up to and what she is working on

• Like 2

It’s weird how SL and 911 videos were directed by movie directors but look like amateur projects. Does her team have a limited budget or something?  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

25 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

It’s weird how SL and 911 videos were directed by movie directors but look like amateur projects. Does her team have a limited budget or something?  

911 is far from an amateur project. Are we even watching the same thing? :toofunny2:

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

SL yeah but 911 is absolutely stunning :rip: Easily some of the best cinematography, costuming, and production design in a pop music video from the last 5 years, at least. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

911 is far from an amateur project. Are we even watching the same thing? :toofunny2:

Y'all STILL entertaining that troll... turn that brain on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Y'all STILL entertaining that troll... turn that brain on

Oh, that's troll? Chile....

Anyway, let's watch this critically acclaimed masterpiece

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.