Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Artur said:

The fact that all of these are standouts in their respective albums. :gaycat6: 

I think she was trying to prove herself as a singer, showing her vocal range and musical knowledge. It's kinda tiring now, though. Most of her albums are so loud. :rip: 

!!!

Prob adds to why TFM is my favorite bc there is the balance to all sides of her.

spacer.png

She should experiment more with midtempos, but I guess she wants to keep the high energy to stay on brand and please certain Monsters. The producers she collabs with plays a huge role but thats a convo for another day. :deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!!

Prob adds to why TFM is my favorite bc there is the balance to all sides of her.

spacer.png

She should experiment more with midtempos, but I guess she wants to keep the high energy to stay on brand and please certain Monsters. The producers she collabs with plays a huge role but thats a convo for another day. :deadbanana:

spacer.png

Same, king. Same. She really said "let me release one of the best pop albums ever with my debut".

spacer.png

I have a feeling she will be more lowkey with her next record. I just can't see another album with her "screaming" in 12 out of 13 songs. Burns and Andrew are coming to tone her down.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Artur said:

Same, king. Same. She really said "let me release one of the best pop albums ever with my debut".

spacer.png

I have a feeling she will be more lowkey with her next record. I just can't see another album with her "screaming" in 12 out of 13 songs. Burns and Andrew are coming to tone her down.

spacer.png

Loving the TFM stanning. It’s undeniably her best album and BTW stans need to get over it

spacer.png

Good thing Andrew has experience taming Miley’s ~high volume~ vocals and can actually mix them to sound pleasant on record. SSOH is coming to deliver & LG7 Will too if he ends up being the main producer 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Loving TFM stanning. It’s undeniably her best album and the BTW stans need to get over it

spacer.png

Good things Andrew has experience taming Miley’s ~high volume~ vocals and can actually mix them to sound pleasant on record. SSOH is coming to deliver & LG7 Will too if he ends up being the main producer 

spacer.png

BTW is a close second, but it has too many subpar tracks. It could be her best, if shorter.

spacer.png

The thought of Gaga having an elevated Plastic Hearts, let's goooo :duca:

• Like 1

Don't 🚫🚫 call 📞 me 👦😛 Gaga 👶 I've 🚫 never seen one 💪 like 👈 that before Don't 🚫 look 👀 at me 🐷 like ❤ that You amaze me, 🏼💻 big 💪🚀 boy 🤗 He 🅱🍆 ate 👅😋 my ⌨ heart, 😍 he 🅱 a-a-ate my heart (You 😖 little 🐭 monster) 👹👹 He 😜👦 ate 🅱🍴 my heart, 💓💔 he 👦 a-a-ate 🅱 my 🕺👶 heart ❤ out (You 👨 amaze me) 😋 He 😋👍 ate 🍴👅 my 🙋😫 heart, 😍💔 he a-a-ate 💯 my 🍽👨 heart 😍💖 He ate my 🏻 heart, 💖 he 👨 a-a-ate 🚞 my 👵🍆 heart out

• Thanks 1

That boy 👦💯 is 🎶😨 a monster 👹 (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy is 😎😘 a 👌👌 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) 🙈🙈 That 🚟🚟 boy 👦🍆 is 💦😮 a 💰 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy 🍤😏 is 🅱 a ☢👌 monster-er-er-er-er-er 👹👹

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

will always love this queen

• Like 1

I would be screaming in the studio too if Bloodpop started playing his instrumentals while I'm trying to cut a verse. Drown out the noise and all that.

JhBlZwt.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Alejandro +321.807 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

Paparazzi +489.528 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv

two of her most underrated singles on Spotify finally getting their justice

Thank You RedOne & Rob Fusari :clap3:

Yeah, a mv would be cute. The drought should’ve been easier to survive with TCB release but we’re so not getting it this year, lol.

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

That boy 👦💯 is 🎶😨 a monster 👹 (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy is 😎😘 a 👌👌 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) 🙈🙈 That 🚟🚟 boy 👦🍆 is 💦😮 a 💰 monster (Mo-mo-mo-monster) That boy 🍤😏 is 🅱 a ☢👌 monster-er-er-er-er-er 👹👹

Monster feat. Nicki Minaj? Why not at this point?

JhBlZwt.gif
“Sink your fangs in our New York puss”

JhBlZwt.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, a mv would be cute. The drought should’ve been easier to survive with TCB release but we’re so not getting it this year, lol.

Are we even getting it atp? By the time the strike is over, she would already the be over the special. Let's face it, this is another tour recording that we are never gonna get :chick3:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Are we even getting it atp? By the time the strike is over, she would already the be over the special. Let's face it, this is another tour recording that we are never gonna get :chick3:

I fear that you’re right

:dancehall:

13 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Yeah it’s obvious that it’s not coming at this point. 

3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I fear that you’re right

:dancehall:

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah it’s obvious that it’s not coming at this point. 

Stream Marry the Night MV to cope with this saddening news and help it reach 100M views

• Like 2

Rebecca Black beat out 21 era Adele, TD era Katy, and BTW era Gaga. :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Rebecca Black beat out 21 era Adele, TD era Katy, and BTW era Gaga. :deadbanana4:

She was super viral got about a month in 2011, friday was so bad the MV and the song it spread like wildfire.

Spotify yesterday 

Hold My Hand 300k  (19m playlisting)

YouTube yesterday 

Hold My Hand 203k

This song has objectively little melody and the lyrics quite uninspiring :dies: imagine if she’d brought Hilary Lindsay in, she could’ve got another classic. I don’t think people click with this song like MR but it is performing similar.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

I'm honestly ok with never getting the chromatica ball recording lol the album came out 3 years ago and the tour ended a year ago. It is what it is. I'd prefer a jazz and piano recording anyway since she seems more into it and it is a more current show. I'm hoping the rumors of them recording the first few nights were true. There was a production team present the first two nights if I'm not mistaken. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I'm honestly ok with never getting the chromatica ball recording lol the album came out 3 years ago and the tour ended a year ago. It is what it is. I'd prefer a jazz and piano recording anyway since she seems more into it and it is a more current show. I'm hoping the rumors of them recording the first few nights were true. There was a production team present the first two nights if I'm not mistaken. 

I agree with almost everything but not that she seems more into the jazz shows when at The Chromatica Ball we’ve seen her happier than ever and very into the show which made it relatable, honest and beautiful. I just think she loved making both and both should be released but since we’re never getting TCB, the jazz shows it is. Lol.

• Like 3

September 16th

uavK2x0.jpg0gnk03U.jpg95APcqc.jpgdtaiiRt.jpgZSOFABW.jpg

XXzBVYf.jpgvzqeZHc.jpgSUwbBKq.jpg

GD49cKQ.jpgWsg4ZfF.jpg1tWEtdg.jpg

XLp44D2.jpg88JpNON.jpg

7eKFunU.jpgZ90tOze.jpgxVmPnWo.jpg

mHRZtO4.jpg84Blb2m.jpg55SXynN.jpgTwuvTyI.jpg6D44AIf.jpg

L9Un7tl.jpgRzd0ciC.jpgxoKqOn5.jpg

7VKTUqt.jpg8jtqb8l.jpg

rndVLAQ.jpgEjrCO8c.jpguD3NqRw.jpg

d2afnyp.jpgoBzmKmM.jpg1fua1A6.jpg

MyVFWjs.jpg

4JSkmF3.jpgj2NQvQn.jpg

nxrzVTl.jpghk7Xtka.jpg3GvuuPU.jpg

W7yGSsy.jpg22vPe5t.jpgbHDDYCY.jpg

jq2lncF.jpgJV1Oi1K.jpg

IRNzTuT.jpgePLV6TE.jpg

AnUtSs9.jpgzO9bfZY.jpguh2uzTV.jpgbVuBhXB.jpg

zMqYZtY.jpg

6cumEAq.jpgyjvbQ50.jpgO385Zk6.jpg

povT6qe.jpg

xiSFObk.jpg1RvjZJ6.jpgIRFfanM.jpgOS3LcHi.jpg

s1FKkqE.jpgh5AOFX4.jpgU3vY5u7.jpg

oa38k9s.jpg

UrIb3eQ.jpg

bYEr0cC.jpgsYA2Laf.jpg

IjRuxFE.jpg5qunijf.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.