• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Alejandro +321.807 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

Paparazzi +489.528 / BIGGEST UPDATE EVER

Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv

two of her most underrated singles on Spotify finally getting their justice

Edited by Artur
  • Like 12

Paparazzi should’ve been nominated/won Best Female Pop Vocal Performance along with Poker Face winning Best Dance Recording :chick2:

18 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

**** ALL Y'ALL 

Wut?

Just now, NickisRenaissance said:

***** you know what 

um what happened?

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

8 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Rhoa - Discover & Share GIFs

**** YOU ***** 

Did everyone try the new Triclone™ Skin Tech Foundation? I thought the new Triclone™ Skin Tech Foundation was lovely.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NickisRenaissance said:

**** ALL Y'ALL 

Bobby, we dont actually mean what we post here king please plan a huge promo campaign for LG7 :chick3:

5 hours ago, Artur said:

Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv Viagem no Tempo – 1ª Edição | TV MIX ::. Audiência da Tv

I find people always have the most positive reaction to both of these songs. They're more mid-tempo so they kinda get lost between the big bangers and ballads, but I think they're generally two of her most beloved songs. Not shocked to see people organically flocking back to them, but love to see it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Artur said:

Not 2 of my favorites taking off lets gooo 

:jonny5:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robattack332 said:

I find people always have the most positive reaction to both of these songs. They're more mid-tempo so they kinda get lost between the big bangers and ballads, but I think they're generally two of her most beloved songs. Not shocked to see people organically flocking back to them, but love to see it!

Would be so cool if her next album had more songs like these two. :duca: I love how the instrumental shines in both. Same goes for Bloody. 

People love these - easy to listen to - kind of songs. There is a reason why they keep rising and trending on tiktok. 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Would be so cool if her next album had more songs like these two. :duca: I love how the instrumental shines in both. Same goes for Bloody. 

People love these - easy to listen to - kind of songs. There is a reason why they keep rising and trending on tiktok. 

Since ARTPOP I wondered why she never expanded on making midtempo & smoother bops. Each album she always does 1-2 midtempos but for the most part its high energy or ballads no in between. :rip:

In my opinion her midtemps gives her the ability to flex her vocals and be GAGA at the same time. I remember liking Paparazzi, Alejandro, SHICD, Bloody Mary, Sex Dreams, DWUW, DIC, LWIF, etc. on first listen. 

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Since ARTPOP I wondered why she never expanded on making midtempo & smoother bops. Each album she always does 1-2 midtempos but for the most part its high energy or ballads no in between. :rip:

In my opinion her midtemps gives her the ability to flex her vocals and be GAGA at the same time. I remember liking Paparazzi, Alejandro, SHICD, Bloody Mary, Sex Dreams, DWUW, DIC, LWIF, etc. on first listen. 

The fact that all of these are standouts in their respective albums. :gaycat6: 

I think she was trying to prove herself as a singer, showing her vocal range and musical knowledge. It's kinda tiring now, though. Most of her albums are so loud. :rip: 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.