• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

i can see everything you’re blind to now your prayers will be answered let God whisper how

Wow! Sounds like a song I can put on top of Kesha's Tick Tock visual

Another day, another slay

I can’t believe we’re finally getting new music :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Also like........ I don't want to come across as insensitive or start **** or accuse her of staying silent on purpose but........ abortion is a pretty contentious issue especially in conservative states, and this Top Gun movie is designed to play heavily to those areas, this is a movie for red state 'Muricans who love their guns........

Anyway the ruling "leaked" and it's not supposed to come out until June so it's very possible that she won't make any kind of statement until then, which is when most of the news coverage will happen and it will be confirmed, if it's indeed happening. And that will also conveniently be after the movie comes out.

She’ll probably tweet about it and that’s okay. It’s an important issue and one that I’m sure is extremely important to her given her own experience.

The point isn’t whether she should or should not. That’s her choice and either is fine. I also don’t think the movie’s audience will impact her decision.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I think she can do both if she wants. 

5 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Gaga is not a judge or a politician, she doesn't have to immediately go and tweet about every new law I dont know why u guys expect that for her

She's built her reputation and platform partially on championing political issues so I do think there's precedent and reason to expect her to say something....but I don't think she will until it's actually confirmed in June. This is a messy leak that shouldn't have happened and who knows if it's the final ruling. No reason to give a statement now.

I have such core memories of when we all stayed up late to listen to the radio premiere of her new singles. :jonny5: It just hit different than how it is these days tbh. It was a whole ass event. 

20minutes 

america-statue-of-liberty.gif

2 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

She’ll probably tweet about it and that’s okay. It’s an important issue and one that I’m sure is extremely important to her given her own experience.

The point isn’t whether she should or should not. That’s her choice and either is fine. I also don’t think the movie’s audience will impact her decision.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that I think she can do both if she wants. 

If I were a ruthless capitalist immoral CEO of Paramount I would not want anyone associated with the film commenting about the issue because it might alienate red state audiences. "Gaga's Top Gun" isn't just an ATRL meme.

23 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

You literally called him a hoe ... why would he reply to your message ? :eli:

I didn’t. :ducky:

Enough about political! The song is coming in 19 mins

19 MINUTES

JdW6Gdu.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Praying Hold My Talent sounds nothing like Before I Caca 

giphy.gif 

QiLHOzo.gif

I'm trying not to think about the fact that we're about to get new music cause im gonna induce a nervous breakdown omgg. See yall on the other side of the 503s. I am nervous I hope she blows it out of the park

QiLHOzo.gif

It's never been closer

JdW6Gdu.gif

Just now, Orsay said:

See yall on the other side of the 503s. I am nervous I hope she blows it out of the park

She's coming.

QiLHOzo.gif

Here we go.

QiLHOzo.gif

See you on the other side.

QiLHOzo.gif

Dont be afraid, hold my hand.

QiLHOzo.gif

Just bought it off iTunes.

MY WIG IS IN SPACE!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.