Spotify USA

Out 

Do you mean 64?

22 minutes ago, hayneqtx said:

Spotify Global 

164(-7) Bloody Mary 1,670,234

Spotify USA

Out 

How did it goes from Top40 to out of the Top150 in less than a week? :deadbanana2:

This is RUTHLESS.....

Still good numbers, if it can maintain over 1M for a couple of months it's still a win.

24 minutes ago, hayneqtx said:

Spotify Global 

164(-7) Bloody Mary 1,670,234

Spotify USA

Out 

well it was fun while it lasted :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Chill it’s #64 on Spotify WW not #164 :deadbanana:

:ahh:

Flopping on US Spotify chart, just when it's starting to gain traction on radio. so annoying.  :dancehall2:

10 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Flopping on US Spotify chart, just when it's starting to gain traction on radio. so annoying.  :dancehall2:

Well this is on her. She could easily do something to push the song but she refuses to lift a finger.

JohnWayneHolland

I mean let's be honest, Intercourse and Gar's team were never going to spend a lot of money on an album track from 12 years ago just because it went viral on TikTok, the song did great on its own, i don't think anyone was expecting it to smash this hard back when it was getting like ~100k daily streams 

A coworker of mines has a younger brother who acts in Nickelodeon. She asked me to vote for him online for the Kids Choice Awards and when I went to go vote, I saw Gaga had a nomination for favorite female artist ddddd :rip:

I gave queen a vote. :fish1:

there’s still a version of the sped up remix on youtube doing 2m a day that contributes to nothing because it’s not official.

They dropped the ball by not officially releasing that on Spotify it would’ve been Top 10 Spotify WW easily. On the official charts it would still be credited as Bloody Mary not to the sped up remix I have no idea why they didn’t just do it. 

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

Well this is on her. She could easily do something to push the song but she refuses to lift a finger.

She's doing something A LOT more important for her career than an 11-year old song going viral for something unrelated to Gaga or her team. She did the TikTok dance and sent it to radio. What do you all want her to do? To drop filming so she can visit radio stations, or convince the Grammy committee to perform this instead of the song she's nominated for(and she's not even going to the Grammys)?

She's playing co-star to the most iconic comic book villain ever, in a movie where Gaga's performance will most likely make or break the film. On top of that, Margot Robbie is currently playing this character, and even though pretty much the entirety of the Suicide Squad films have been let downs and her character has been written as a one note, Margot's hot and has FT on her side. Gaga's not traditionally hot so the first look of the character alone will bring criticism her way. 

38 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Gar starring in a HBO series when? :gaycat1:

Gar in White Lotus S3 would be iconic. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

So Ga Ga's team had an easy solo #1 in hand and let the opportunity die

nostalgia

girl this went tiktok viral, it was never gonna go #1 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

So Ga Ga's team had an easy solo #1 in hand and let the opportunity die

nostalgia

theyve been doing this for years with the lack of push for Dancing In Circles, The Cure, Always Remember Us This Way, Sour Candy, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.