Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Maybe she has a collab with an artists signed under Warner Records …. Dua Lipa? 

I doubt Dua's new era is starting soon and why would Gaga be alone on set :cm:

• Replies 164.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Isn't the filming of the movie starting the 25?

If she's doing something these days is surely something for the movie, doubt she's waited this timing to film potential commercials or music videos imo.

21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Isn't the filming of the movie starting the 25?

If she's doing something these days is surely something for the movie, doubt she's waited this timing to film potential commercials or music videos imo.

I think it’s starting on the 30th

18 hours ago, Sugden said:

there is a lot viral bayonetta dancing videos with bloody mary these past days

under this sound

https://www.tiktok.com/music/dźwięk-oryginalny-7140959096366648069

i really hope bloody mary can grow more and start doing like 500k daily

yes, i saw this trend too, tiktok is kinda strange, like judas trend kinda came out of nowhere and it started doing 500k, but with bloody mary it sort of has small effect on it even thought i see way more BM edits than judas ones 

there is a mess going on

on twitter/reddit/ggd

some saying she having issues with her acting duo to her facial operations and a rumor about an a lister having fox eye surgery. 

another one WB bulding something really big just for her. 

idk whats going on but we will see 

:gaygacat5:

Literally why does this fanbase keep falling for faux-insiders and random stan twt accounts? :rip: 

She's most prob upbeat and prepping to start filming next week and here's attention-hungry liddos talking about how she's having "issues with acting" based on.. wait for it... hearsay aka their "sources" :deadbanana:  you can't make this **** up.

Not the fox eye rumor finding its way back in this thread after it was DEBUNKED few pages ago, move along :supaspaz:

I would say maybe a Christmas special or something for the holidays but I think it's a little too late to film that now. Most people get Christmas stuff filmed and released Oct/Nov

Two years until this movie is gonna be out and there's already a lot of mess around the Internet and obviously a lot of fake news.

I said it a lot of times already, there's no way she has been this dumb to go under surgery a few weeks before filming a movie, also because a doctor advise you that you can have collateral effects that might require rest and a long period of time before the operation adjust and your face returns normal, she knows better.

We saw her at the Dom Perignom event at the end of October and she was looking stunning, not to mention if filming hasn't started yet how people could even know about her acting...

It's giving ASIB was supposed to reshoot because it was too bad.

No offence but that JamesGTFO is one of the most annoying, ridiculous and childish Gaga|Monster twitter account ever, even that one camping outside of every Gaga concert was less annoying in comparison.

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

No offence but that JamesGTFO is one of the most annoying, ridicolous and childish Gaga|Monster twitter account ever, even that one camping outside of every Gaga concert was less annoying in comparison.

I loved correcting him in award season stuff/statistics lmao 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

I loved correcting him in award season stuff/statistics lmao 

He has been truly unbearable all last awards season, he was punctually under every (but literally every) tweet-pundit-prediction mentioning Gaga and yes he was often wrong on rules-stats.

While you are all discussing fake rumors, Miss Nose is promoting HausRats on TikTok, under Hailey Bieber's latest video.

316097785_8301248783250875_6352035662584

I hope she doesnt have colorful for harley's role. That red, blue blonde combo is so tacky. Hoping she just rocks a normal golden blonde shade like this

Harleen_01_5e4de82c0826e1.58983306.jpg

14 hours ago, wren said:

I don't know what's going on but Lady Gaga is about to be filming something - they are finishing building a giant set for her (with large rectangular windows around the walls in one section) - idk if it's music related or what, but just wanted to drop this random info I found out today - sorry for nothing really other than something may be coming/in the works/I really don't know haha. 

Ga Ga is coming :WAP:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Literally why does this fanbase keep falling for faux-insiders and random stan twt accounts? :rip: 

She's most prob upbeat and prepping to start filming next week and here's attention-hungry liddos talking about how she's having "issues with acting" based on.. wait for it... hearsay aka their "sources" :deadbanana:  you can't make this **** up.

Well, you never know :cm: Remember the rumors that she was filming in a desert (when the person said her team ordered ice or something), and I don't even think we knew about HMH at the time. And then the HMH video was indeed a desert video :cm:

31 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

While you are all discussing fake rumors, Miss Nose is promoting HausRats on TikTok, under Hailey Bieber's latest video.

316097785_8301248783250875_6352035662584

The way she has NO SHAME @'ing Haus Labs like that :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:v

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well, you never know :cm: Remember the rumors that she was filming in a desert (when the person said her team ordered ice or something), and I don't even think we knew about HMH at the time. And then the HMH video was indeed a desert video :cm:

A similar thing happened when she filmed the Joanne video, I think. I remember people reported that she was in the woods filming something 

I’m begging Gaga for scraps between now and October 2024 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.