• Virgos Groove

• raven

• T.O.A.D.S.

On 12/9/2023 at 6:08 PM, PaloSanto said:

welp guess I was half right lol

screaming at the show getting shorter and shorter tho :toofunny2:

I'd be fine w that though, its still 18 songs

• 1 month later...

Padam Padam sounds just as fresh to me now as it did when I first heard it. Another CGYOOMH-level classic in her discography, I fear.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you happen to have x/twitter, like and repost this semi viral post please:

• Like 1

Kind reminder that the 20th anniversary Body Language vinyl is out! :heart2:

Let's top this great Kylie week off with supporting this masterpiece and get your copy today

Our girl really got another Grammy, I can't believe it :jonny:

I just found the gifs I made during the Disco era and i’m screaming 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:dies:

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 11:03 PM, Virgos Groove said:

Our girl really got another Grammy, I can't believe it :jonny:

Omg sis you are back :jonny: I had to end my ATRL hiatus just for this. How have you been? What happened to you?

24 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Omg sis you are back :jonny: I had to end my ATRL hiatus just for this. How have you been? What happened to you?

Hi, sis :jonny:  How are you?

I'm fine. I got a 3-month ban for taking things a biT too far in the Palestine thread ddd. :rip:

So of course our girl got a Grammy, a Brit lifetime award and performed with Madonna just as I couldn't access ATRL. :snowman:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Hi, sis :jonny:  How are you?

I'm fine. I got a 3-month ban for taking things a biT too far in the Palestine thread ddd. :rip:

So of course our girl got a Grammy, a Brit lifetime award and performed with Madonna just as I couldn't access ATRL. :snowman:

But you were speaking about the right things, I think that shows your moral clarity. 

Kylie has been on a roll lately, 2023-24 has been such a good time to be a Kylie fan.

You missed mentioning the gorgeous Padam Padam doll launched by Barbie honoring icons of the world for Women's Day btw.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

But you were speaking about the right things, I think that shows your moral clarity. 

Kylie has been on a roll lately, 2023-24 has been such a good time to be a Kylie fan.

You missed mentioning the gorgeous Padam Padam doll launched by Barbie honoring icons of the world for Women's Day btw.

GH_AcdLXwAA-9od.jpg:large

I C O N O G R A P H Y :gayliecat1:

Our delusional manifestations are actually becoming true, I can stand it :jonnycat:

What's happening with this bish? She's getting all this acknowledgment. But where is act ii?

On 3/27/2023 at 7:34 PM, raven said:

The 2023 pride anthem is arriving

ww4EtWx.gif

GHyNAzxbAAAyus3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not sure if it's been mentioned in here before or if anyone other than me listened to it, but has anyone noticed half the songs from the F9 megamix on the step back in time compilation have disappeared from Spotify? I played it during my workouts bc it was so seamless but it's been gone for a while now:sosad:

I love that this has gone semi viral

21 hours ago, Elvenpath said:

I love that this has gone semi viral

This is mega-viral for Kylie's standards, semi-viral for us would be like 5K likes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't care much for New York City when Step Back In Time it came out but now I'm obsessed

Edited by june9th
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna need one of the cult pop girls (like Carly or Tove) to cover this, give it some modern production and invite Kylie over. Underneath this chintzy-ass production, there is a pop MASTERPIECE waiting to come out. :WAP: I've never liked PWL's 80s productions, but their pen >>>

We're really getting a whole album of cunty bops like Padam and Tension, I can't believe it

wehateyouswifties.gif?ex=6625d6a2&is=661

BMG better open up that purse and get mother the very best. SG Lewis, Lostboy, Mark Ronson, James Ford, Peggy Gou, Chromeo... I wanna see all of them in this album. And I'm manifesting a Calvin trance collab before the lead to drum up hype.

Edited by Virgos Groove

On 4/1/2024 at 7:08 AM, june9th said:

I didn't care much for New York City when Step Back In Time it came out but now I'm obsessed

I've been obsessed with it since I heard it, it's soooo catchy. 

I've been streaming this Kylie megamix on YouTube and the best is always the one where NYC comes on, I am glad it got its moment as a single from SBIT instead of being a Golden bonus track.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:12 PM, Virgos Groove said:

I'm gonna need one of the cult pop girls (like Carly or Tove) to cover this, give it some modern production and invite Kylie over. Underneath this chintzy-ass production, there is a pop MASTERPIECE waiting to come out. :WAP: I've never liked PWL's 80s productions, but their pen >>>

I really want this to have its moment in the sun:

Her best PWL song, no it's true :clap3: The melodies during her early days were so strong and infectious, SAW really knew how to write a song.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.