Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

55 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Only 2 new Songs on the Deluxe or will be there more?

Says two songs but sometimes they put remixes and live songs to (maybe from the special) but with Sia they add like 1-2 new ones each year so I could see them doing that. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

I wasn't sure how much I was feeling YFC on first listen. I thought it was cute and liked the Motown vibe but now I am obsessed. Ofc. This b…. love it! It's a total earworm. :clap3: 

Merry Christmas, everybody indeed. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

I wasn't sure how much I was feeling YFC on first listen. I thought it was cute and liked the Motown vibe but now I am obsessed. Ofc. This b…. love it! It's a total earworm. :clap3: 

Merry Christmas, everybody indeed. 

Totally agree!

• ATRL Moderator

This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would love for her to have a massive ballad again—think Shallow.

• Like 5

I hope Kelly is in it if there's any ceremony for Celine Dion soon, just like they did with Dolly Parton and My Heart Will Go On. 

2 hours ago, Sni2 said:

I hope Kelly is in it if there's any ceremony for Celine Dion soon, just like they did with Dolly Parton and My Heart Will Go On. 

I do wonder if she's asked from time to time and just declines cuz she doesn't have time or feel like it. Like Jennifer Hudson is always doing the same ones over and over 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.