• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Listening back to that interview, she didn't say duet. She said she's been wanting to work with him. Maybe she just meant Mark. I'm excited! 

Mark Ronson, now this is the sort of producer I've been crying out for! 

bring on the new era!

Dance With Me sounds amazing live!

• Like 2

What the hell?

Like everyone else, I've been obsessed with Chappell Roan lately.

Sure, I guess Kelly covering her was expected, but I couldn't quite wrap my head around it until I saw it for myself.

It's fine, it's cool.

Even though I'm not 100% pleased with her lately, Miranda Lambert is easily in my top two country artists.

A Kelly Clarkson feat Miranda Lambert wasn't in my cards for 2024. 

Now, a Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Lambert duet on a Chappell Roan song? Am I tripping?

Also, KC tackled one of the most—if not the most—vocally challenging choruses of the year, all while sitting down like it was nothing.

Sometimes it's not about the big vocal acrobatics; it's these effortless moments that remind you KC is on another level, vocally, compared to 95% of the industry.

Edited by Sni2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The pop crave tweet of the Kellyoke has gone kinda crazy viral!

ugh I love her so much! I pray her next (non holiday) music has some incredible production and writing to really grab hold of these people that are close to checking for her!

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

The pop crave tweet of the Kellyoke has gone kinda crazy viral!

ugh I love her so much! I pray her next (non holiday) music has some incredible production and writing to really grab hold of these people that are close to checking for her!

5 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

:clap3:

well

May I make a request to the ATRL community and the moderators of this sub, please?

Would it be possible to include screenshots of viral tweets and other relevant content from the X platform for Brazilian lurkers and members who can no longer access it but are still interested in what's happening with KC over there?

It's just a suggestion, but if it's not feasible, I completely understand. :gaycat6:

Edited by Sni2

What's going on at Atlantic? Will Kelly sign at at a new label? 

On 9/24/2024 at 11:05 PM, publikcitizen said:

What's going on at Atlantic? Will Kelly sign at at a new label? 

Apparently a lot of downsizing in employment  and a big change in management.

Will be interesting to see how it will impact Kelly's future projects.

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

Apparently a lot of downsizing in employment  and a big change in management.

Will be interesting to see how it will impact Kelly's future projects.

they kind of already give her full control and do the bare minimum already, so I can't imagine it will affect her too much

1 hour ago, Ericjtsang said:

they kind of already give her full control and do the bare minimum already, so I can't imagine it will affect her too much

I get your sentiment, but I do see some potential risks especially since there is zero details regarding her Atlantic contract out there. 

When big changes like this happens at big companies it's almost always about maximizing the profit; the new management team might have a different agenda than Craig and Julie (who were both a big reason why Kelly signed with Atlantic) and they might pressure KC into a direction despite a potentially good contract or they'll fully embrace her wishes, and try to find a common ground to generate more success/profit. It could be for better or for worse. When this happened at RCA; Stronger and Wrapped In Red happened. So I guess we'll see.

Jack on Pulse Review: 

You For Christmas is a BANGER. Her voice sounds amazing. Lots of reverb. In sort of the The Ronettes vein, but with touches of the sort of soulful Otis/Temptations holiday stuff. Cute little spoken word intro (and outro). Lots of BELTING. Mid-tempo. Luscious. KEY CHANGE. You can really the production is elevated under Mark.

Sounds like a classic. Hard to say on first listen, but certainly sounds like her biggest Christmas hit since UTT can see why she's so excited.

• Like 1

I've heard it, second listen (on loud) was more instant. Think it's definitely a grower song

jack's comparisons are spot on 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Jack on Pulse Review: 

You For Christmas is a BANGER. Her voice sounds amazing. Lots of reverb. In sort of the The Ronettes vein, but with touches of the sort of soulful Otis/Temptations holiday stuff. Cute little spoken word intro (and outro). Lots of BELTING. Mid-tempo. Luscious. KEY CHANGE. You can really the production is elevated under Mark.

Sounds like a classic. Hard to say on first listen, but certainly sounds like her biggest Christmas hit since UTT can see why she's so excited.

omg my body is READY! 12.5 hours left in the States!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.