• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Damn it. I had a feeling she'd be there. I want to go but that's quite the drive!

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Damn it. I had a feeling she'd be there. I want to go but that's quite the drive!

Go! Lol have a little road trip! 

Idk what Candice has been thinking with some of these recent outfits :rip:

3 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I think the belts have to go.  Candace does well with all her other clients, not sure if it’s Kelly or her tbh 

4 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I agree! It’s so old lady like. She’s young and fun. Like there are so many options available! Bring back some jeans and tshirts. Or pants!  Nothing wrong with that on Tv. Makes her more relatable. 

but to be fair, nothing worse than her prior stylists. I mean look back at PXP era. That was a HOT mess. 

I listened to PBP (album) for the first time in about 5+ years a few days ago and my two main impressions are

1) Nostalgic deserved so so so much better, it's such euphoric and old-school hit, easily the best uptempo song on the album

2) this really is an album of bland choruses - basically all the songs have killer verses-prechoruses but the choruses mostly suck/are bland/not that good. I listened to Invincible and it was like "sounds good, damn I forgot about this prechorus, I loved, it isn't half as bad as people make it, (chorus hits) ok, I get why it flopped, the chorus is awful." Like the only exception to this rule are Nostalgic, PBP, War Paint (kinda) and Second Wind (and TYH but I hate the edm breakdown).

I hope they start using this hype and the Christmas hype to build for the new album. Let’s hope we get something early 2023!

What a week though. 20th anniversary, Dolly duet, and premiere of TKCS season 4. Kelly is always winning. :jonny:

^^ that’s my hope too now. Was hoping for a lead around now but the 9 to 5 song will take us until the Xmas period. Mind you, the clip from that video is interesting. I was expecting it to be a snooze fest but I’m intrigued.

hoping for a big push for SCYHM (including a proper YouTube video as UTT suffers big time for not having one) and then lead in January/February 

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

^^ that’s my hope too now. Was hoping for a lead around now but the 9 to 5 song will take us until the Xmas period. Mind you, the clip from that video is interesting. I was expecting it to be a snooze fest but I’m intrigued.

hoping for a big push for SCYHM (including a proper YouTube video as UTT suffers big time for not having one) and then lead in January/February 

I so agree on the Music Video but unfortunately I highly doubt they will have one. I feel like they are just using the one from the special. 

id assume NBC will reair that special so that’s good! 

20 years already? Wow. The way Kelly’s 10th anniversary was fully packed with hits on the Chapter One album to celebrate it. While after that the next 10 years were… 2 studio albums (excluding Christmas LPs). She could barely release an EP :rip: I guess they’ll release the chapter chapter 2 aka final chapter in 40 years at this point…. I expected something for the 20th anniversary, at least a live album or remastered hits, anything.

I wonder if she’ll release a divorce album as it’s getting delayed too much. She may not want to release it as she will no longer feel connected to it. It will no longer feel real to her, she will be in another place in her life and want to move on. Maybe there will be one or 2 songs from this album but that could be it. Many artist change the direction of the “supposed to be a divorce” album after their divorce or break up when they wait too long to release it….

Im aware my post isn’t a positive one but let’s be honest if you stan her music there’s not much happening these days/years. 

That interview was packed with new Information! I’m so overwhelmed but in a good way! 

also I do wish I could attend her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony 

So exciting! And she’s talking about doing shows?! That summer break and taking a season off The Voice really helped! Seems like she’s feeling better about releasing the music and just feeling better in general. 

Seems like many people are excited for her album. This really could be a really successful  album. :jonny: But I’m just happy we have a more clear idea of her plans.

16 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

That interview was packed with new Information! I’m so overwhelmed but in a good way! 

also I do wish I could attend her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony 

I'm going to try so hard to take work off, hopefully I can be there ??.

33 minutes ago, wren said:

I'm going to try so hard to take work off, hopefully I can be there ??.

Awesome! You’re gonna be “sick” that day so you’ll be there! Hahaha hope you can go! What a moment as a fan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.