• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

33 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Potato Song? Rich White Straight Men?

Did those have an accordion in it?

10 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

It is challenging to describe accurately due to the unique production, to be very honest. I can affirm that it is decidedly more pop-oriented than "Gag Order" and exceedingly enjoyable, characterized by a sassy and playful tone. She excels in blending fun and chaos with the pursuit of a joyful experience. The version I possess, which may not be the final version, includes backing vocals that echo some of her lyrics (e.g., "joyride" or "tonight"), accompanied by ambient sounds such as the honking (beep beep) of a car horn. I believe the primary instrument used is an accordion.

Accordion?? Mi madre Keshalupe finally listening to my advice and serving something mexican to attract a new latinx following :clap3:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Btw welcome @ChooseyLover, always nice to see new Animals here :hug:

Aw, thank you boo :hug: 

I used to be active on another pop forum like 8 years ago (which is now pretty much dead, maybe some animals remember me, I had the same username) and I was very invested in showing support to Kesha. Didn't go through the legal stuff as thoroughly as you did so it's been a pleasure reading your posts these past few weeks. I've learned a lot and now I can defend her better online with actual facts. Can't wait to enjoy the era alongside all of you  :heart:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@TomTom is there any place I can go to where I can check the legal documents and transcripts of the whole legal battle? I think you shared it but I lost sight of it. I'm trying to find K4ty's testimony since I keep seeing people spread the lie that she has a 6 album deal with that man  :gaycat6::rip:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

@TomTom is there any place I can go to where I can check the legal documents and transcripts of the whole legal battle? I think you shared it but I lost sight of it. I'm trying to find K4ty's testimony since I keep seeing people spread the lie that she has a 6 album deal with that man  :gaycat6::rip:

I made an overview of all known depositions once, just click on the respective links in this document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YhQ_fgr8-EdblWB5JOL7dz2b6W8pU-AH/view?usp=sharing

If you want to read the case documents generally, I can show you how to do that as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I made an overview of all known depositions once, just click on the respective links in this document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YhQ_fgr8-EdblWB5JOL7dz2b6W8pU-AH/view?usp=sharing

If you want to read the case documents generally, I can show you how to do that as well.

I'm especially interested in the transcripts of everything Kesha and the other party and witnesses shared in the courthouse. I followed the Free Britney case and the court docs were really really tedious because she was never actually present... but Kesha was and fought really hard. I think this will do for now! Thank you :heart:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'm especially interested in the transcripts of everything Kesha and the other party and witnesses shared in the courthouse. I followed the Free Britney case and the court docs were really really tedious because she was never actually present... but Kesha was and fought really hard. I think this will do for now! Thank you :heart:

To be honest, I think the only time Kesha ever attended any of the proceedings of the defamation case was back in 2016 at the hearing on her motion for a preliminary injunction.

Apart from that, it has always been just lawyers. The only official statements from Kesha are in her deposition (two parts, both taken in 2017 and 7 hours long each). Sometimes, she signed a bunch of affidavits too, but that's really it. 

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

To be honest, I think the only time Kesha ever attended any of the proceedings of the defamation case was back in 2016 at the hearing on her motion for a preliminary injunction.

Apart from that, it has always been just lawyers. The only official statements from Kesha are in her deposition (two parts, the first from 2016 and the second one from 2017). Sometimes, she signed a bunch of affidavits too, but that's really it. 

I remember her going to court and fans showing love outside so probably those were the two depositions? And lots of the other court dates were just legal stuff like fees and Dr Luke and his people trying to postpone things and drag on the whole thing to dry Kesha monetarily I guess? Pretty much like Britney's case then.

• Like 1

I remember her going to court and fans showing love outside so probably those were the two depositions?

That was all in February 2016 during her preliminary injunction hearing.

And lots of the other court dates were just legal stuff like fees and Dr Luke and his people trying to postpone things and drag on the whole thing to dry Kesha monetarily I guess? Pretty much like Britney's case then.

Tons of different legal issues that were relevant to the shape and scope of the jury trial, but yes, that was definitely his goal.

Though I think it's not really comparable to Britney's case procedurally because a conservatorship proceeding is quite different from a defamation case with a plaintiff and a defendant that is meant to be resolved at a jury trial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the snippet :jonnycat: the visuals :jonnycat: the aesthetic :jonnycat: the release date being this week :jonnycat:  IM NOT READY :WAP:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Aw, thank you boo :hug: 

I used to be active on another pop forum like 8 years ago (which is now pretty much dead, maybe some animals remember me, I had the same username) and I was very invested in showing support to Kesha. Didn't go through the legal stuff as thoroughly as you did so it's been a pleasure reading your posts these past few weeks. I've learned a lot and now I can defend her better online with actual facts. Can't wait to enjoy the era alongside all of you  :heart:

FOTP? i recognize ChooseyLover :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.